Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:44:16 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is really my future. I have invested quite a bit of strength. Therefore, I want all this to bring me gratitude and profit. The crypt for me is now theme number one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is a place where i could gain some income for my daily need, other than that i'm also using it as a way of investment, cause there are some coins that has a good value and will produce interesting profit in a long term.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
of course, the secondary, I really like the world of the blockchain, and I believe that the blockchain is the future, but I can not afford to fly out of the real world. in which I have every day waiting for me to work. But I hope that in the near future the world of crypto will become number 1
HaroldConway

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
I think cryptocurrecy have a very bright future. Because at this moment the most altcoins have a stable price and the most have a high volume demand.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

yes there is no doubt about it, it is present and the future nobody can deny this fact nor can stop it

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

Electronic money has become an integral part of my life. It provides an additional source of income for me. improve everyday life. I spend my free time researching electronic money. and join the bonus campaign. I plan to invest in ETH later this year. I wish for a better future

roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

I think not everyone can accept the Cryptocurrencies for the main investment tool, no doubt to the crypto is the potential investment in the future, but in this time many scams ICO and scam coins in the market, many disadvantages in this situation and have not the better solutions in this moment, so many people afraid the crypto and not want to invest this now!

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

Crypto is a vast knowledge and it is not possible to learn all in a few days that you have referred in your post. Blockchain is the latest technology and it has changed the tradition way of financial transactions. I believe crypto is the future of monetary system.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:54:46 PM

Crypto is a kind of investment for me. with hodling some coins you can win a fortune. But i didnt use crypto as a payment method. I think it will be more popular.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Cryptocurrency has a special place in our lives. And we all understand that cryptocurrency is the future. I personally invest in the long term, and I understand that it will bring me a good profit in the future. And if I knew how to trade, I would be engaged in trading)

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

I really hope so, i wish that the result that i got from cryptocurrency can become the main source of income that can benefit my life or even any other people. That way cryptocurrency should be able to become the future.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Crypto is part of the profession, it needs more popularity about crypto, it can be seen from the development of crypto is increasingly drastic. this proves this profession will be increasingly difficult to leave
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

For me, the cryptocurrency is really the future. I spend not only money but also my strength. And this is not enough for me. Therefore, I want the cryptocurrency to continue to be a bright future for me.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

Until now, the cryptocurrency and everything connected with it is my material, which I am studying. In this industry I am a beginner, a lot of pitfalls, a lot of incomprehensible and new ones, but I am not going to retreat.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

For me, the cryptocurrency is really the future. I spend not only money but also my strength. And this is not enough for me. Therefore, I want the cryptocurrency to continue to be a bright future for me.

Actually, I also hoping that cryptocurrency will have a great future and exists forever but we're not sure about it, everything is possible maybe it will die or continue to exist for long run.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Tonstar

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

in my opinion cryptocurrency is our future and i believe taht we should get prepared to this in order jot to find ourselves in deep water
mir4a

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

I think cryptocurrency provides the future for those who do not cease to believe in it. Therefore, I believe that soon only those who associate themselves with it will remain in the crypt. And he wants to build the future.
Tonstar

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

Actually, I also hoping that cryptocurrency will have a great future and exists forever but we're not sure about it, everything is possible maybe it will die or continue to exist for long run.
i think that my future is connected with cryptocurrency world as it is the future of the whole universe now and i believ in it
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:38:34 PM

I only knew crypto last year and it really changed the way on how I view investment. I would never believe on crypto if not for bitcointalk.org forum because this is where I know a lot of facts from crypto. I am always interested in learning something new so Crypto currency is perfect for me. There are a lot of things to learn and the more you learn, the more possibilities of earning.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Until now I'm studying different things that have to do with cryptos, from work as a writer to developer of blockchain, it's good to know that cryptos are so varied that literally there are jobs of any kind, just think about what you like to do and try to implement it in the cryptos and also if you want to live off that, know how to get money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: