Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

I believe in crypto currencies and hope that one day, they will become mass adopted. Mass adoption means that the centralised services will be replaced by decentralised dapps and apps. And it is always a great sign, to be an early adopter of a technology that will change the world.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:02:48 AM

I believe in crypto currencies and hope that one day, they will become mass adopted. Mass adoption means that the centralised services will be replaced by decentralised dapps and apps. And it is always a great sign, to be an early adopter of a technology that will change the world.
In any case, today cryptocurrency has changed the lives of individual people who entered this business. But if the technology and repair companies of the company will develop, then the cryptocurrency really really will change the lives of people.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:05:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies without a doubt can be in demand, I’m sure of it and don’t even think that something can go wrong, because in most cases cryptocurrency is really better than fiat money. The choice is always for people.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Cryptocurrency is very good asset investment for me because cryptocurrency is very important for future of digital world. I think you must invest your money on cryptocurrency right now.
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is my saving money, is a part of the house I have planned to buy in the present. In the future, it will become to a house if my decision is correct, and if not, I will be homeless guy Cheesy

Does that mean you invested all the money you have which is supposed to be for your house construction? You really have the balls to invest in cryptos mate. I think you will succeed because that's what it takes to be a successful investor in crypto.
Only part of the house not all. Investing all our existing money into crypto is too dangerous. I use only a small amount of money to invest in crypto and no matter what happens, I'm not too much affected

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Cryptocurrency has a chance to become an integral part of the global financial system in the future. I am actively engaged in the study of cryptography and invest in crypto.

money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Cryptocurrency can become part of the future only if the government bodies of all countries are aware of the advantages of the blockchain technology and will contribute to the development of cryptocurrency.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

That is to say, it deserves to be used as a future transaction system because crypto transactions are very fast and better than traditional systems like banks, I'm sure one day more and more countries will legalize crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

This is a loaded question and I bet it applied differently for every single person... For me, apart from Family and my relationship, Crypto is my phone life because not only is it the sole way I earn a living, it is also what I do for fun, yes I am a workaholic but I love it.

SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

It is not my future but i have some targets. If my portfolio reach 500 k dollar in 2 years yes crypto will create my future it means. but if it will be not. i can create my future with my own hands. Crypto currency is maybe the future of the worlds economic space.
I believe all the cash money will turn to crypto currencies in future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:24:13 PM

yes , I believe cryptocurrency  and  blockchain technology can be the future of the world . It can make our lives simpler and more modern ,which is also why I participate in this market.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:24:20 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future, that future might not arrive today, tomorrow or the best but eventually it would still come upon us because it is only a matter of time before people start seeing the same potential that I see in Cryptocurrencies. Just a matter of time.
When we get to the bridge of awereness creation, we would cross it, crypto is not really hard to learn, if you can chat all day in social media, then using crypto is not anything at all so adoption wouldn't be an issue.

droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

yes , I believe cryptocurrency  and  blockchain technology can be the future of the world . It can make our lives simpler and more modern ,which is also why I participate in this market.
But personally, I think they are an aspect, a business area that is only for a small part of society, but they are popular, but the number of people involved in the code is not much, because They are quite risky and dangerous.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
Yes cryptocurrency is my future first earning opportunity and my dream. Cryptocurrencies will future no one money transaction solution. Now iam buying valuble coins for success my future.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

Cryptocurrency is my job. In my life, cryptocurrency is a way to be part of something new and interesting and at the same time earn money. I am sure soon cryptocurrency will be studied in schools.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:38:47 PM

I think yes. It's great to be at the beginning of something new. Also I'd like to find a job ic crypto, as trader or analyst. I think that crypto will be closely connected to everyone in future.
clonedone

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:20:26 PM

For me cryptocurrency is a great way to increase my savings by investing for long-term. I truly believe that cryptocurrency has great prospects in the future. Maybe someday crypto will even become my full time job but it's too early to talk about it now.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

In my opinion yes. Moreover crypto would be future of all world, I think. All pay system would be change on crypto.

bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
You should try new things in cryptocurrency such as investing in IOCO and also other things that provide profit. You can make this one of the best ways for you to stay on crypto and get profit from crypto.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

I consider it more of a safe net when/if everything starts to crumble down around me. And I am definitely not so narrow minded that I would abandon other more traditional means of a potential well being as is a formal education so no, my focus is not solely on the crypto multiverse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: