Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:33:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency is your future?  (Read 2109 times)
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

yes...now if we invest and buy crypto, then we can get more profit in the future because of daily increasing growth of coin prices in the market. they will us in the future for sure.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

I can say in crypto as my future if there is an exchange in market world for my tokens that i hold, as of now i am still waiting for the exchange cos i knew someday if there is i can gain more profit from this and this is the time that i said crypto is my future....

niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

I believe that all cryptocurrency participants think so. Only stupid people think that there is no relationship between the blockchain and the coin. Blockchain will bring a smarter city. In the future 5G, blockchain, artificial intelligence will become a human changer.

darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

yes of course, it is the easy way to make money in online but we should select better coin for investing.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

Crypto is something that I think is extraordinary. First, crypto is where I find money for my family. Second, as a person who does not have higher education as a graduate, crypto is a place where I learn about the movement of investment.

MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
Cryptocurrency is really going to be the future. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are great for the market and they shall go very high. I am glad to have invested in these coins.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:05:29 PM

Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

At some reason, crypto helps me a lot, honestly i dont have a fulltime work, i am just doing bounties and do some trading online for crypto, crypto really gives me a means of living, and i could say that in the future i hope it could give me a permanent source of time, and i think all members of this community do hope that somebody their invested coin would give them more profits as well, as i do.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:43:08 AM

This is the chant by last year and mostly believe it when the Crypto market is sky rocketing to the moon but now many crypto users are leaving this investments and shifted to other none crypto investments because for almost a year now still the market did not show sign of a better future so i hope the market will bounce back as soon as possible now so that the people confidence to crypto will be alive again.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Bounty campaign and crypto trading was helpfull for my financial, since my salary in my job does not enough to recover daily expense, crypto market give me solution for that, and from crypto i can earn more money that i can not reach it from my offline job. In bull market crypto possible to offer 10 times of money from the salary of my job so crypto is changed my life. More people will change life from crypto later.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Ridmal.Cryptoguy

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:20:59 AM

I'm also a new guy to the crypto field. I'm searching about crypto trading those days. I think this is the time to buy coins. Because i think market is in its bottom and take some breath to raise again. Wink So according to me, i think time is to buy coins and hold them until it reachs maximum... Smiley Smiley
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:37:50 AM

This is the chant by last year and mostly believe it when the Crypto market is sky rocketing to the moon but now many crypto users are leaving this investments and shifted to other none crypto investments because for almost a year now still the market did not show sign of a better future so i hope the market will bounce back as soon as possible now so that the people confidence to crypto will be alive again.
If the market will bounce back we can surely see the new investment will come and might see the weak hands who dumped this year to invest again.
The market just needs some hype in order to be bullish again but whales can manipulate the price anytime so we do not really know when it will be bullish.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

Blockchain and cryptocurrecy will be the electronic money revolution and we can earn money from it. But it is not all with us. Do what you want life has many other interesting things. I hope you find something you like.
Cryptoncurrency is the new revolutionary currency
, which has the ability to take the economy market into a new level. In todays society many people love to use this kind of electronic money for their regular life. People like to transfer money through cryptocurrency instead of bank and this is because of cryptocurrency safe secure and fast transaction facility. And this thing ultimately positively affects cryptocurrency future. Many online retailers and shopping sites also use it as payment methods and in many country government also use it for their various purposes. So in my opinion cryptocurrency is our future
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

I have not quite been rhis active in cryptocurrency for a year but I have to admit that I am far more active now than ever before, I am giving crypto more time in my life because I am coming to love and admire the technology, the earning potential is also cool as well.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

Yes of course crypto currency is our future. because it has a good trust in the mind of the investors. Everyone think about joining crypto currency due to popularity of that.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:40:16 AM

I am still investing and hoping so. By digital money is quite attractive. Hope for 2019 will be the market's recovery year!
surely that hope will soon become a reality, and I'm sure in 2019 the price will definitely rise but it won't be like 2017, the price is fantastic. just wait and hold our coins so that we can make a big profit later when it rises.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Yes of course crypto currency is our future. because it has a good trust in the mind of the investors. Everyone think about joining crypto currency due to popularity of that.
I do not think that electronic money is growing, now I'm slowly selling the coin, because looking at the market, they will never grow to be high, the ETH price is just $ 200 and they're gradually dropped.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:55:19 AM

When I first investigated bitcoin and discovered the crypto world it did become an addiction and took up far too much of my time.  Over the years I have learned to hold and have backed off a bit so now I have a nice balance of work, crypto, life.

I hope to meet this balance in the future but will have to wait and see how my coins perform.
Pitik Jawa

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

I just found out what bitcoin is? what is crypto? it all starts from a friend's whisper. so that's why I can be here, and I believe crypto is the best future, which will change my life in the future for the better.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

First of all, crypto - it`s a very promising currency and uses really promising technology for the future. Secondly - it`s a perfect chance to get a lot of money from this. In the future - it will be the main currency among the world.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

I always believed cryptocurrency will have a great future. I've been into cryptocurrency for a while now, and it has been helping me financially. The technology is far advancing now, and I'm sure cryptocurrency will solve a whole lot of things in the future.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: