Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My luck is very bad for crypto trading 😞  (Read 26353 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Every investors Got bad luck in trading also if their coins will goes down for it's price and lossing their money in shitcoins they putting investment for it.

paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

I think these thread is gathering all the people who have a bad trading experience and so glad to read some sentiments here. I just feel "somehow" relieved because i know that im not the only one who sucks in trading. Before i used some of my bitcoin to buy a token and i am so glad that it going up high. As i reach my target price i sell all of those and bought another tokens. Sadly, its not a good move. I shouldnt sell my first token cause it keeps on going up while my second buy keeps going down and ended up losing all my investments. So sad...
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

I think these thread is gathering all the people who have a bad trading experience and so glad to read some sentiments here. I just feel "somehow" relieved because i know that im not the only one who sucks in trading. Before i used some of my bitcoin to buy a token and i am so glad that it going up high. As i reach my target price i sell all of those and bought another tokens. Sadly, its not a good move. I shouldnt sell my first token cause it keeps on going up while my second buy keeps going down and ended up losing all my investments. So sad...
i think your step is right, but when you sell it, it should be part of your assets to buy bitcoin, which is safest coin, so that psychology is maintained. and you can think clearly to continue trading according to taste

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

i think your step is right, but when you sell it, it should be part of your assets to buy bitcoin, which is safest coin, so that psychology is maintained. and you can think clearly to continue trading according to taste

there needs to be a favorite coin to keep on monitoring in the long run, many altcoins that you can search for, but focusing on one coin is very important because we cannot see all the coin developments at once. I am still loyal to certain coins and I only allocate a fraction of the capital allocation to focus on the new coins I want to buy.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

if you think that trading is expecting luck then you are just gambling and not trading... believe when you are trading your decision that is the most important and to make that decision you must have the skill to read the chart and control emotions, learn these two skills so I'm sure your luck will be good because you have used tricks, and not gambled...

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:11:49 AM

So sad for you man but I'm pretty sure that your not alone,  many individuals having such losses in trading especially for the current market condition.
Don't lost your hope, still have time to cover those losses and used those learnings to come up for a better strategies in trading.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

Oh no man it's not your luck really, it is something different. That's called as failed technical and fundamental analysis of your trading pair. Have you ever noticed that how trade patterns are changing all the time ? Have you ever studied why that's happening and what's the driving force for all of them. I guess most of the people just jump into any trade by seeing the less value for the coins and thinking that it will book one day. Just like doge you stated. However, there are many more deeper things than this one must notice before anyone can be successful and start yelling at their luck.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

That's normal thing on trading i had problem on that the reason we are always fail on trading is hodling we cannot hodl our altcoins forever or just a weeks. I always put on my mind that i need money a profit immediately but i learn on that trading is always need to be patience all the time and put an effort on doing that.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than great. But, this is good for only very few times. In trading, strategy is the key, not luck. Better to understand how things move on here in the market. Don't just leave then come back. Monitor your investment wisely.
It depends less upon luck and more it is actually knowledge dependent, luck is just an excuse for us but the major thing is up to you. Now, if we try to start buying in the current market of Bitcoin and after some time when we sell out without monitoring any market conditions we may make loss and may not but that is in rare cases. In this way loss has more possibilities and it will be the final result so it is of no use to make excuses.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
If you buy a coin with the intention of holding it for long-term, then why check it out all day. You bought the coin because you knew that it has the potential to reach a very high price in future, so there is no need to be checking it out everyday, you should just have patience till the time you planned to reach.

It’s only those that plans to hold it for just a short time that should be checking out the price everyday to know if they should withdraw or continue to hold it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:06:56 AM

I think my luck is very bad. I can not earn good profits on cryptocurrency trading any day. An example of this is Doge coin. I invested in Doge coin probably 2 months ago. Which I bought 39 satoshi and bought a total of 126000 doge coins. It was almost 2-3 weeks, I did not check the price. But when I check price on coinmarketcap a few days ago, see Doge coin 100 satoshi cross. After that I was very happy. But when I login into exchange, for selling Doge coin, I was shocked, seeing that my coins were sold in 49 satoshi. I did not remember when I had a sell order. After seeing that I was upset. That was not the first time, before several times, I could not sell many coins at a good price 😞

But finally, an education has realized that if you buy a coin for long or short time, then you should check price minimum one time every day.
If you buy a coin with the intention of holding it for long-term, then why check it out all day. You bought the coin because you knew that it has the potential to reach a very high price in future, so there is no need to be checking it out everyday, you should just have patience till the time you planned to reach.

It’s only those that plans to hold it for just a short time that should be checking out the price everyday to know if they should withdraw or continue to hold it.

holding do also have a two branch , one is short term and the second is long term . maybe the guy is only doing short term hodling that's why he always check the price more oftenly  .

we all know that cryptos can do amazing and nearly impossible things because sometimes they pump or dump unexpectedly within a short time frame .

that is why it is always a good idea to monitor your investments/holdings so that you wont miss any good oppurtunity that may occur .
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than great. But, this is good for only very few times. In trading, strategy is the key, not luck. Better to understand how things move on here in the market. Don't just leave then come back. Monitor your investment wisely.
It depends less upon luck and more it is actually knowledge dependent, luck is just an excuse for us but the major thing is up to you. Now, if we try to start buying in the current market of Bitcoin and after some time when we sell out without monitoring any market conditions we may make loss and may not but that is in rare cases. In this way loss has more possibilities and it will be the final result so it is of no use to make excuses.
Lol, you’re right. Another problem that people do have is that they continue to ask questions when the opportunity is right in front of them, instead of buying and waiting for when the price will increase.

This is just as some people are doing right now, Bitcoin is down to $6000 and you still see some people asking questions on whether they should buy Bitcoin or wait. Funny, till when will they continue to wait? None of my business though, I’m all about mine.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

Not much of it is luck related, you need absolute patience and follow ups in this bearish market. So bad you had some sell orders unknown to you but keep your coins of the exchanges, bring them only when you are ready to trade.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

Lol, you’re right. Another problem that people do have is that they continue to ask questions when the opportunity is right in front of them, instead of buying and waiting for when the price will increase.

This is just as some people are doing right now, Bitcoin is down to $6000 and you still see some people asking questions on whether they should buy Bitcoin or wait. Funny, till when will they continue to wait? None of my business though, I’m all about mine.
I think it's more on commitment and self-discipline. Trading carries a certain degree of risk, it's very important to study the nature of the field. It's best to find your own strategy, stick with it and don't depend on others as there's may or may not work for you. It's not all about winning, situations may not always be under our control. Be prepared for the possibilities, don't lose hope, and keep your goals high and strong.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

Altough you login everyday you can not guarantee to make profit by 3x because is hard to predict the highest price of crypto. If you understanding the fundamental of that coin to maximum profit you can use trailling stop, i also miss alot of profit because too early sell because is very difficult to predict the top price of crypto.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:26:24 AM

Don't rely on luck when you are trading. Check the charts, use the available tools in the exchange site to check if the price of the coin that you want to buy is still good. Learn how to use tools like RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR. Check the price history as well so that you will know if price is high compared the last few days and check the news of that coin that you want to buy.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

Don't rely on luck when you are trading. Check the charts, use the available tools in the exchange site to check if the price of the coin that you want to buy is still good. Learn how to use tools like RSI (Relative Strength Index), Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR. Check the price history as well so that you will know if price is high compared the last few days and check the news of that coin that you want to buy.
if I just rely on luck I don't think that is the thing that can be used as the best choice, now we can continue to trade based on analysis. maybe as you say checking each step can make a benchmark for seeing coin prices from time to time so that profits can be controlled.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:52:38 AM

if I just rely on luck I don't think that is the thing that can be used as the best choice, now we can continue to trade based on analysis. maybe as you say checking each step can make a benchmark for seeing coin prices from time to time so that profits can be controlled.

trading is like a gambling and it does actually requires a luck because you dont know on what will be the price of the coins after you make a bet/trade . now if someone isnt lucky enough on trading then much better if he can just stop doing it , so that he wont loose any money more often  . instead he can just  try other profitable activities that doesnt involved any luck like for example working on a real jobs , jobs are not risky because you dont invest anything here .
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Basically it was not a loss and you have seen a percentage of your profit. Even if you got a 20% gain, you are still lucky to have it unlike other who are down a hundred percent of their investment. Be thankful of how much your profit have or else worse than that will come to you.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

Unfortunately or fortunately it's not about luck but rather it's about knowledge and experience.

Knowledge will give you an edge against other traders.
Experience will make you reduce your feelings and stay to rational decisions and your strategy.

From your example, it seems that you are not a high-frequency day trader but rather a HODLer. If this is true, I wouldn't try to make price predictions on such short basis. If you are a long-term believer I crypto or DOGE I would buy for $100 or $1000 every month or every three months, for example.

If you are a short-term trader I think you must look into trading strategies, technical analysis, and fundamental analysis. You must love trading and be prepared to commit time. Trading is not a lottery scheme where you buy a ticket and hope it will make you a millionaire. Trading is rather a hobby or a full-time job.

If you want further information regarding cryptocurrency trading for beginners you can check my site: www.cryptocointrade.com

HAPPY TRADING Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: