Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

banks only save money and crypto is increasing the value of the amount of money we invest and in my opinion to multiply it is better to choose crypto in a good way so as not to suffer losses

vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

I do not have large sums at my disposal, so now I choose cryptocurrency. Perhaps this is not the best option for saving money, but there is a chance to increase my money.

udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

bank is still safe at the moment  also. crypto  currencies still not widely accept and they are online , so if something happended we have evidence even.

with banks we can do something just because its physically there.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

banks only save money and crypto is increasing the value of the amount of money we invest and in my opinion to multiply it is better to choose crypto in a good way so as not to suffer losses
Cryptocurrency is not a very stable asset. I would not put all my money into cryptocurrencies because its price can both grow and fall.

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

I trust cryptography more because banks are collapsing and my trust in them is falling every day. Cryptography is the future!
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

All people must know that bank is a service of money store, it has been exist for many years before creating Crypto currency. I personally can not to chose one of them because I need both. Dealing to Crypto currency people need to know the fundamentals, what is actually crypto currency. It is not only a digital money, it can be a lucrative investment which can produce a lot of profit and used for means payments(only in particular countries).

Therefore, today I can only chose one of them because I my country there are no physical shops accept Crypto currency for means payments or other such transactions. I need to convert Crypto to virtual currency of my state and withdraw it in Banks and other entities.   

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

To get a profit I prefer crypto, because crypto can provide an opportunity to get big profits. Bank, I like to use it to save money and also for unexpected needs, because banks easily take money.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

I use crypto to hedge myself against banks and financial institutions in case they fuck up again. Our financial system currently is like playing a game of musical chairs and when the music stops I would rather be sitting on a pile of crypto than holding some worthless paper.

I try to hold as minimum fiat as I can, just use it for necessities.

t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:46:57 PM

Cryptocurrency is not a very stable asset. I would not put all my money into cryptocurrencies because its price can both grow and fall.
it is a good thing to know crypto prices that are unpredictable and always fluctuate making difficult choices. so do the safest choice so that everything will be good for our finances

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

If it is just for the benefit, then I will choose the cryptocurrency, but if it is to save the property, then the bank is the best choice!
That is correct but nowadays cryptocurrency is already wellknown and make relation with some banks...because those banks knew that cryptocurrency will take over the world in the future..each of them has their own advantages for us.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is a good way to invest. The main thing is to learn to understand which of them invest money. Because there is a risk not to earn, but to lose your money.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

Both have their own vital role, not everywhere you go that is accepting crypto, so you will need money in terms of either digital form or physical form, but we are looking forward to the day where crypto will be accepted world wide on every stores. Though you can still change your crypto to cash with ease.
ymaico

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

Looking for what it is necessary for me if to save that it is better to use bank and for other variants cripto
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

both items are very important to me, but in terms of transactions and investment I will prioritize crypto than banks because in crypto I can increase revenue even though there are many risks that must be borne, if the excess bank is in terms of security

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

In the Bank, your money will be more secure, but if you invested money in cryptocurrencies, then you are more likely to get a good percentage in the long term.
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

You have to know first the meaning of the the Bank and the crypto before you know which one you prefer.

Bank
-  A bank is a financial institution that accepts deposits from the public and creates credit. Lending activities can be performed either directly or indirectly through capital markets. Due to their importance in the financial stability of a country, banks are highly regulated in most countries.

Cryptocurrency
- A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies are a kind of alternative currency and digital currency.

For me I prefer crypto cause in crypto you can earn big profit even you just store your coins in the crypto wallet not unlike in the bank you will not earn any profit if you just store your money in the bank. In crypto there are many ways to earn in bank it is hard to earn money. In the crypto even you do not do something you earn, but in the bank it is only the one hodling your money and nothing gains. 

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I would prefer to store my money in cryptowallet definitely despite the risk of cyber theft. If using cold wallets and protect your data appropriately then you would never worry about your crypto being stolen. But unlike the banking system no one would ever shut down my account and froze my money))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

I don't think the choice between bank and crypto is a matter of preference. I believe it's a matter of practicability of the two, they both have areas of use and currently one can't substitute the other.

I totally agree with you, my friend. And banks and crypto can exists together

organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

I would prefer to keep the money in cryptocurrencies since cash is basically failing right now and there is always going to be cryptos. Its just that the problem with cryptos right now is the fact that they are incredibly volatile which means the money you put in it right now can end up going down very fast in a couple of weeks but for the long term then cryptos are my best bet

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

Right now it's about 50 - 50. Some of my funds are in the Bank, some in cash. About half of all my assets are in cryptocurrency. I am not a trader right now, that's why I keep my money in Bitcoin, Etherum + altcoins, which I earn with bounty programs. At the moment, I am not ready to 100% trust something one, so I prefer to diversify my investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: