Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3866 times)
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Bank has been useful up until now and people are looking for more control of their hard earned money.  Cryptocurrency is the solution for many centralized currency and the institution that benefit from debt based currency. I use bank, but I prefer cryptocurrency.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

personally , i use both . crypto is like my long-term investments i buy and store in offline wallets for some time to get better ROI than banks
However, i need a bank account with some liquid money to but regular stuff ,rent ,..etc . with crypto you can't do that as volatility of the prices won't be on your side.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Bank is the safest choice for newbie or almost people, cryptocurrency is more risky but give you higher profit.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

I still like to use both but I hope in the future crypto will be more acceptable. I will store my assets on the crypto. Because I like crypto's decentralized and uncontrolled by 3rd party.
Now it`s more stable to use banks, but in the future, when crypto will be stronger and when people will accept cryptos, crypto will be safer and faster, so it will be a better decision for all of us.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

Its better to use both of them. Lets make it less risky. Put some of your savings to bank with different investment opportunities, use crypto currency which is more volatile and risky. %50-%50 is the best for me.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

I still use both this and that. I think that the crypto currency is certainly very convenient and promising, it is not ready to be replaced by banks. They perform their functions. A crypto currency is.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

With the knowledge i have gathered in the crypto space, i will have to go with crypto. This doesn't mean i do not use banks, before the evolution of cryptocurrency (digital currency) bank had already being in existence and it has always been centralized making it difficult for a lot of us to have direct access to our physical cash. Irrespective of the fact that there have been series of challenges and cyber theft attack in the crypto space, i still consider it a better option to banks and when all this is corrected, a time will come when crypto will be completely accepted and trust me many will definitely leave the centralized banking system for them and utilized the crypto space more.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:06:42 PM

I am already tested on bank deposits and I had a poor gain or profits ,so now that I am now a member of this forum so I will be now working about cryptos and preferrably investing in cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

I believe that both in the crypto and in the classical financial banking system there are some disadvantages and certain risks, however in crypto these risks depend more on you than on banks. So I choose crypto.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

If I see this article, I will be difficult to choose. I prefer with the bank if so. Why? because banks are indeed connected with the real world. So if something important is missing from the bank, you can call the authorities to trace the whereabouts. If your data is used for crimes in crypto, it will be difficult to manage for it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

With my personal opinion, I prefer passwords, because passwords do not take up my time, and do not glean about papers, we can optionally enter the coin we like and have the opportunity to earn. higher profits

shiningstar

Activity: 420

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:15:57 PM

I like bank better yo store my money because the safety is guaranteed and your money won't go anywhere, your only problem is that the value of your money will lose slowly to inflation. In crypto it is more like investment where the value grows but you also have higher risk and the security is very important.

willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

I believe that both in the crypto and in the classical financial banking system there are some disadvantages and certain risks, however in crypto these risks depend more on you than on banks. So I choose crypto.
I wouldn't pick a Bank because crypto has money that can get transferred 24/7 as long as the network is up.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:27:25 PM

If i am going to choose between bank and crypto i do prefer cryptocurrency for the reason that crypto recently is so fast and high income you can earned compare to a bank. Some are saying bank is safe but for me crypto is safe too, only you should be careful and explore more about crypto and you become a wealthy person in here.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

If it is just for the benefit, then I will choose the cryptocurrency, but if it is to save the property, then the bank is the best choice!
The two will always come in handy at certain points in time, but in reality, if we are really to take a pick, I would say the best way for me is crypto. It might not be widely used yet, but I believe as time goes on, things would change for good and we will get to start seeing some good level of usage. I have never been a fan of banks as they have always only been a pain in the ass right from the onset, or probably say they have been a necessary evil.

For many people as it is now, since crypto cannot really be used for so much, banks will always still be a solution provider when it comes to spending what you have. But for most other people from this community, knowing how banks have made transaction a living hell over the years, they certainly will not choose banks over crypto.

Crypto has saved me in so many ways most especially when it comes to making transactions across border, which is one thing banks have always found hard to achieve and with all their bullshit policies that really does not help anyone when it comes to international spending. With crypto, the freedom is all here and that is something that cannot be given up.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Crypto technology has some interesting features that can provide convenience for its users as one example of some interesting features of crypto is that we can carry out a transaction activity that is very easy and fast. so for some reason the crypto features are what makes me more interested in crypto systems compared to the banking system.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

Well, if we're here, it's clear that we share a vision of a world where traditional powers can be scaled down, and so the banks stop controlling the world.
So, it is clear that I prefer the crypto .... Smiley

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

I will not talk about interest rates. This is obvious to all. I will only say that no bank will give a 100% guarantee of safety of money. And the account of the blockchain will not go anywhere.

adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

As for now, I don't think that it is questionable, I am sorry, but for now I'll definitely go with bank, why? Well, it is because that the currency that I live in does not have this thing called "volatility" yes it does move up and down, but not as fast as crypto does, mainly Bitcoin, however I do use crypto and I can say that it does the job done as well, so I don't think that I can compare these 2 without having to say anything because they both benefit me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yukihirasouma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

better both it's safer to keep funds in a bank, but i prefer crypto for make profit with long term investment buy and sell coin.
at the moment many country not allowed to use crypto so for save funds better in bank and make profit with crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: