Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:31:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3866 times)
nfransisca

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:55:30 PM

for reason to keep my money safe of course i choose bank.  i will put in crypto if there are safety and guarantee from the dev.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

If we consider the issue in terms of technology, then probably the most profitable option would probably be BTC because today this technology is at the forefront of progress, so I make my choice in favor of innovation.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:09:40 PM

If only cryptocurrency is stable, I really prefer to use it compare to banks. I am not really happy with banks services  most of the time they are trickster, because they're purpose is to make money from you and sad reality Banks make money from people who has no money, I am sure a lot of people experienced this  the overdraft charges. Therefore, I want crypto to be in mainstream not just an speculative investment.

GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

surely I prefer crypto, because crypto is more worth it to be made an investment, it is because the profit get by crypto is very big compared to we save our money in the bank.

RodMig99

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:17:42 PM

I prefer both. I've seen first hand how banks can simply turn around and say "hey, about your savings ... they're gone, sorry. We went bust"

Yup, indeed. Very similar to Greece, but in my home country. Entire lifetimes of saving simply vanished one day. No one went to jail. No one was prosecuted, thousands protesting on the streets.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:25:28 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I would prefer crypto to store my money. I know that the risk is so great but also we are fortunate the gain is so great that we can sustain our daily living by just the income here in crypto. The main reason why i prefer to store in crypto is that i have full control of my money.
I want to try to be confident and believe in the Cryptocurrency. with the development of capable to reliably with its development capable to generate a much higher value again in the future. so I started to rely on for Cryptocurrency.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

if I have to be honest, I still need banking to access all electricity payment transactions and so on. as well as crypto, I'm looking for profits from trade and investment. so I chose both
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

Bank, I can still not use crypto for anything in my country so banks are my preferred method until one day in the future maybe...

Right, banks are still the best place to store money.
Although, cryptocurrency can be more profitable than depositing money in a bank.
However, cryptocurrency has not yet had any practical applications. This is still a risky investment
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

Never have problem so far with bank and I like it better to store money rather than crypto because the value won't change that much so anytime you need the money you can withdraw it immediately to use, in crypto the value constantly move so it's better as an investment, you can withdraw your money anytime you want but you also have to consider the value at that time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:09:47 PM

Local banks are extremely unstable because of the unstable economies of countries. And the state and EU banks can get into the local country under the sanction. Only crypto is not threatened.

blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

I have to be honest, I would have split my money on 2 variants.

50% bank and 50% crypto  Cool Cool Cool

yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

of course I don't prefer the bank. now they're making everything very difficult. intermediary institutions need to be removed. everything can be easily resolved from the digital media. we want blockchain technology. Smiley
fara_buduk

Activity: 616

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

I keep saving money in the bank because until now a safe and easy place to save our money is in the bank and everyday we still need money to use and we can, pull it at an ATM and pay it by using it while crypto is an asset and investment in price that is speculative and still can't be used for traditional payments, if crypto could have been like money maybe I would save my money to crypto all

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

Both of these systems are hackable and both of them have full of a variety of scams.

I personally prefer crypto because , i do not have to pay bank for stupid things like credit card usage . Also noone can freeze my account and ask for proof of something.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

At the moment, my preferences in favor of the bank, since after the theft of the eth with MEW, there is no certainty that this will not happen again, there are constantly new ways of hacking, it's still more reliable to keep money in the bank.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

When it comes to HODL, we still prefer to chose crypto because it is in our mindset that the price will go higher and appreciate in the next future days, mean while Bank is certain, that whenever inflation happens our money is still our money and in the same value and amount, compared to crypto.

But for me, i would choose banks for saving, rather than in crypto. This is just my personal take to this situation, because the market is uncertain and uncontrollable.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

if I have to be honest, I still need banking to access all electricity payment transactions and so on. as well as crypto, I'm looking for profits from trade and investment. so I chose both
maybe in the future, there will be crypto has good electicity payment
then, bank can be replaced by crypto at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Well I prefer Crypto, as you rightly stated both comes with it own demerits which nothing can be done about, so why don't we look at the merits both present? comparing the two I will go in for crypto due to potential returns it's likely to bring to it investors.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:45:07 PM

It depends on one's preference because banks and cryptos has different advantages. For an instance, you are into profit, then choose cryptos because of the higher increase on the market value despite of the risks due to volatility. If your concern is security of not losing profit disregarding no profit at all, choose banks.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Why would I need to choose if I would able to engage myself in both things? No matter which way you would go you are still susceptible to frauds.Crypto is a very great innovation but we would really still need banks on our daily transactions yet crypto isn't fully utilize or adopted yet and when it comes to legalities then theres no doubt that people would still stick to those things which have been used since on the very first place.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: