Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:10:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
boolean420

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

thw bank never really has your money, neither does crypto. I mean if you have significantly huge funds to worry about, then your own locker is safer bet  Smiley
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

Whether it's good or bad i will choose crypto rather than staying my hard earned money on banks. a huge investment and opportunity is waiting if we invest our money on crypto. I'm into the CYBERSPACE way back 2015 and currently holding huge bag of bitcoin this is just my pass time working on several ICO's to promote it on investors.

Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

Obviously I will go for cryptocurrency. It's much more profitable, safe and interesting than to keep money in bank and to get 8-9% profit i a year (if bank will not become bankrupt)
That's funny. The Bank brings you a stable 8-9 percent per year. There you 100% will not lose your money. If we talk about the cryptocurrency, then look at how much it has depreciated over the year. I think many coins will never rise in value again. You don't make much money with the Bank, but you don't lose your money.
Kovaleff

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Now no one is protected even in the crypto currency.  There are also scammers and thieves, but I'd rather prefer to work with a crypto currency than with a bank.  There are more opportunities and higher security.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:35:35 PM

You are very critical of all this. I think we should not think so one-sidedly. You should have told me the positive side. And to answer your question, I prefer to store money in cryptocurrency. It's better than banks, but there are risks.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

I keep my savings in the bank. It is a lot safer place for my savings, because they are protected by the laws there. In crypto, I am investing and look for profit, but have in mind that this money that I invest are in risk and I can lose them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:00:26 PM

almost everyone would prefer a bank, because crypto is very large and more dangerous than banks, a huge loss is very close to you

If I had to choose only one option, I'd choose bank. At least I'll be able to get deposit insurance and receive compensation in case if the bank goes bankrupt. But in real life I tend to diversify my investments. So I guess I'd spent some money on coins and put the rest to savings account.
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I think I like those two things, because banks and crypto have their own advantages and disadvantages, for example banks have a savings and loan system and loans for homes or cars, but Crypto does not, and Crypto has a faster rate of market movements.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is still in its developing stages and no doubt it has done well so far but banking has been established even though am a cryptocurrency enthusiast I would still say there are limits to how crypto can be use for now. So bank is preferred for now but in the nearest future crypto will be the norm globally

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

If to count as long term investment (minimum for 1 year) then it's more profitable to keep savings in cryptocurrency, but in same time it's more risky. But still I refer investing in crypto than to keep my savings in bank.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

I prefer to go with crypto because crypto having a huge potential to growth and banks are having a limited growth potential. crypto is capable to give high returns in a short spam.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

First when I am using or paying money in a huge amount to anyone at that point bank became a investigation department and start investigating that why I am paying along with supporting documents before making a transaction and this process would take time and have delayed many transactions.so i prefer crypto over bank
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

I don't like banks because every time they keep adding some unexpected commissions so I am not a fan of banks. I think crypto is great but first it should grow a bit.
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

I cherish to choose cryptocurrency to banks. Not long ago, I invested some amount of money at the bank and just two weeks, the bank collapse which made me to lose interest to invest in banks again.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

Answering the question that I prefer Bank or cryptocurrency.?I answer that there are risks everywhere.But the Bank, so you will not earn, as in cryptocurrency.Although the bitcoin may fall and you may lose.Everyone makes a decision for themselves.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
If you follow all the safety recommendations, a crypto wallet is more secure in comparison with the bank where the safety of your money does not depend on you. But at the moment I'm not satisfied with the crypto volatility and I don't keep big sums here.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

I prefer to diversify risks, so I invest part of the capital in the crypto currency, and I keep part of it in the bank. Thanks to this strategy, I managed to avoid risks and make a profit.

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I will choose both because the Bank may not give you much higher interest but it is still safe to put your money there. And I treat cryptocurrency as my investment so technically I will also like to put my money here because it can easily generate profit for me.
yhieniehy

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

I predopochitat cryptocurrency. In banks very small percent can be received if to lay down on a deposit. If to store money of the house in a box them inflation will eat. To keep in cryptocurrency risky, but it seems to me that this risk is justified.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

if i am to make a real choice i would go for cryptocurrency. The reason i would do this is because that i control all my digital assets and the security lies in my hands. rather than depending on the government to safe guard my money when they a prone to theft, and loss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: