Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:13:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

I believe that it is much more reliable to store funds in cryptocurrency. You are in full control of your funds to save them from scams, it is enough to follow the standard rules of security on the Internet. Install SOFTWARE from official websites, use the licensed operating system and do not tell anyone the private key to your cryptocurrency wallet.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

Of course cryptocurrency! it is much safer and safer if you store everything correctly and do not make rash decisions. In addition, banks take a large commission and interest and it is unprofitable!
margaret22

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

I put a lot of my savings to cryptocurrencies, I feel them more and more secure, and safe to use, as I gain confident. Not like I would not trust banks will keep my money safe, simply feel like crypto is a much better investment.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I prefer crypto, especially since there are several projects that offer Apps for Android and iOS, with integrated exchangers, crypto exchanges and issuing a plastic card. All this facilitates the use of cryptocurrency, but I believe that all these services have the same risks that banks have, because they also collect your personal data, documents, telephone numbers and e-mail. The only thing that can be called real crypto is decentralized wallets and decentralized exchanges with complete anonymity and maximum protection.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:33:13 PM

Now I am increasingly beginning to trust the cryptocurrency. Modern banks are disappointing me every day, they are trying in every way to deceive their customers. And everything is much simpler in cryptocurrency
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

currently , due to wider acceptance and being the normal, id go with banks though crypto is much safer with faster transactions and in some cases, anonymity. in the nearest future when cryptocurrency gets wider acceptance, i'd definitely prefer keeping money in crypto than using banks. crypto was built to combat the fraudulent and backward financial system that's why they are kicking against it so much.
what you say is true if the country has inaugurated cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency but in my country cryptocurrencies have not been fully inaugurated by the government so there is a sense of fear in making safe investments with cryptocurrencies
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I would prefer crypto, because its fast and simple. And the only thing you need to aware of is scammers. we have to be careful in terms of giving out private key, having a hardware would be nice
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

I would choose crypto cause all transaction cam be trust able and why we do need central bank then if all financial could be done via cryptocurrency, even you can borrow money by crypto.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

surely i would take crypto wallet! at least it is something new, and since all the systems have its weaknesses then it's only a matter of chosing the way you wish to be scammed, hypothetically

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Of course cryptocurrency! it is much safer and safer if you store everything correctly and do not make rash decisions. In addition, banks take a large commission and interest and it is unprofitable!
I prefer cryptocurrency because I changed my life a lot for the better and now I am greatly helped by the crypto, and I can also save my money in my own wallet, very safe too.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

I like both and I choose both of them ... saving money at the bank and crypto have the same side, which is vulnerable to dragging, but that does not mean that they will be able to be hacked together

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Clemcout

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

Sorry I prefer banks, they are far much  better than crypto. You can only have your identity stolen or encounter any of the problems you mentioned here if you’re stupid and not being careful. But if you’re careful with how you give out information you wouldn’t experience anything bad.

I have been using banks for many years and I have never had any problem with my banks and that’s because I play my role by being careful. And by the way, we have PayPal this time around and you fund it with your bank and use it for transactions without giving out your info. Crypto is good and I like it too, they are both good and we need the both of them to stay.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

As an individual, I prefer Crypto. Since cryptos allow me to earn money and to have sideline jobs without taxes to pay for. Cryptos open up the opportunity for me to become knowledgeable about trading and transactions. It also helps me to understand investment which I didn't even learned from school at my age. On the other hand, if we think of a country as a whole, we need a bank for much better transaction that is centralized. A bank utilizes your taxes for the government to support the entire country where you belong.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

I hope that we will see significant amount of cryptocurrency banks, which will allow to loan in crypto and make deposits in crypto. In other cases, it will be hard to choose between these option, because bank are much safer than unregulated cryptocurrencies.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

to be honest i would chose bank it is safer and easier  but  i think in future we are going to think and act completely different.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

I think it depends on the country in which you live, the amount of assets you own along with the laws and applications on them! Cryptocurrencies are making great strides and being discussed even by large institutions but the bank still manages to be useful to that person with little technological interaction, cryptocurrencies requires some notion besides basic because you are just your own bank.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

I think I prefer now crypto because of a many features that a person will really gonna love to keep their money and investments that will also grow after they put in a good Currency to invest. And I think this year will gonna be the best year to make more earnings just like what happend before so be ready.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

both have its own advantage, banks can provide leverage, give out loans for house, cars, business or spending. crypto give convenient of the banks donts. still we are on infancy stage, it be in future both banking system and crypto is merging together and something anew be born.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

I still believe that today banks are the best place to store money. Although working with crypto-currencies can be more profitable than the constant storage of money in a bank. But we need to understand that today's crypto currency is a risky investment.
jankekek

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

In my own speculations, i prefer to use cryptocurrencies rather than banks. These two have their own advantages and disadvantages between each other. Crypto can transfer money all around the world through digital or online sending while banks are commonly used for local transactions only or be specific, it is only in the nation's territory. Money in crypto can have profits or losses whilw banks aren't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: