Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

in the bank you can save your money and this is also good question
in the crypto you have a chance to earn but also to lose money as well. question is what do you want)

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

Unfortunately at the moment we have to use conventional banks. We not so long ago know about the cryptocurrency and what it is capable of, so that the trust is not so much. I hope that in the future we will forget about banks and huge interest rates
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

I like crypto like the work but I am not used to use crypto everywhere yet so banks are here unfortunately. I like stability so crypto gives my constant income and bank saves my money.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

I asked myself your question, I now found it difficult to choose between the Bank and the crypt. The Bank provides me with a convenient service, with a good level of support and care about my savings. At the same time, I'm not quite sure about the Bank, as they can go bankrupt. But with bitcoin cryptocurrency, I am confident in the safety of my savings. But it is inconvenient to use and permanent Commission on the withdrawal, not at a favorable rate. I am confident in the future will be solved problem by problem and get much better than the Bank.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

for me Crypto is better than bank, because crypto can be asset investment and you can manage your money for personal. Cryptocurrency is very secure and Anonim for every user. You can get more profir with cryptocurency.
Sunny.kmr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

Related to keep money the preference will be on banking because it regulate through Government but cryptocurrency is still not being monitor by government in some countries for that case we need to take decision wisely. So at the end its upto you.
anisoptera

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:06:31 AM

Without a doubt crypto. It's more safer and securer comparing to bank. Besides the value of your funds will walk along with inflation, while in bank it will only loose it's value. Not even mentioning the banks fees.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

for investors and holders they prefer the crypto because the crypto price is so fast that they buy but if you buy the crypto you choose the coin with the potential and longterm to make you big because it's a different bank because it also has interest so much so that other investors want to just pull a coin and just keep it in the bank you can put your money in order to make your money safe.

hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

In the Bank to keep the money safer, but to increase them will not work. So I choose cryptocurrency.
Do still crypto is decentralized I temporarily used with fiat that centralized with bank but as time will come it's much better to used crypto in terms of transaction because it can go surfing to internet and can save more time for distance.

imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

for me
all banks are well organized as long as they accept the crypto currency so do not worry about the time it takes time the system grows to make things easier

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:54:01 PM

I trust ordinary banks more. There, at least, I will have insurance. I would keep money in different banks. Keep in one place is dangerous.
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:19:23 AM

divide the part into which you want to make a profit, by parts to the extent that you have a plan, and invest the part in the bank, part in a more stable crypt, part in fresh alt, and part can be in iso

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

I would definitely prefer crypto, as I own my money and I can manage it freely... for me this is very important.
in relation to safety, banks are not safer than crypto, you need to be really carefull on both systems if you want to avoid problems/loss of funds. Why trust and pay banks to "take care of your money" if you can do it yourself without having the bills under the matress?  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

Crypto ,reason is everything has risk but crypto give me more potential earning profit than putting in banks
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

in cryptocurrency, the main plus all movements are visible in the blockchain, and as long as you do not climb anywhere and do not show the key, they are practically inaccessible.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

Both are equally good, they serve a different function, though I would love a period where crypto would replace bank by more than 50%,but by then a whole lot of regulation would have come into crypto that will make for a reliable payment system unlike what is obtainable currently

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

Putting your money in the bank is more safety than crypto coins you will put or invest Because the price of altcoins can affect your earnings will or not.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:13:13 AM

I will always vouch for crypto because the technology behind it is revolutionary. Also, crypto offers its users the greatest opportunity to earn incredible profits from their investment just by holding valuable coins for some time. Most banks in my country are being closed down because they offered a percentage interest greater than what the central bank of my country recommends.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:15:54 AM

I have always preferred to save money in a bank rather than crypto, of course there is a risk that I feel that saving money in a bank is safer for the future than in crypto
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:18:33 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

For me, the safest bet for now is just using the bank since the bank is much more established in terms of its security and price volatility compared to blockchain. Since money is regulated, the value of your money won't spike down or up. It will remain as is so might as well be neutral.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: