Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

I prefer to keep my money in banks but also I make a lot of investments in crytpo because this is our future and fast way to get rich)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Cryptocurrency today holds a fairly strong position. Therefore, I will not complain if, over time, it replaces the bank’s services. But while the bank remains an indispensable part of each of us. And deny it is stupid.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

Crypto.
I like the cryptocurrency's decentralised nature as unlike banks, they are not bound to any rules and regulations by any government and no thrid parties are involved. There is a direct contact between the sended and the recipient.
Also, crypto provides you with bigger profit returns in a short period of time, unlike banks which give you only a fixed amount of return.
Cryptos are also not just investment assets but can also be used to make transactions throughout the world which are speedier, thanks to their blockchain.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

Cryptocurrency make good for payment without long process, bank can not be as efficient as cryptocurrency payment. I'm term of security, cryptocurrency payment is secure and immutable at the same time. Cryptocurrency payment is better than bank payment!

Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

the bank gives very small percent on deposits. The bank is not reliable. I need big profit and it can be received only in cryptocurrency.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
ediloverose

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

in my opinion if only to save money I would prefer to save money in the bank because of its fixed value and reduce risk.
and in crypto we are not only to save money but to invest and make a profit. I don't think it's appropriate to compare bank and crypto in this case.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I like banks and crypto because they have their own advantages. Banks save money freely and safely and have very small potential losses. while saving money in crypto is very vulnerable to falling because the cryto market is easy to drop, but crypto can be very profitable because the price can rise high and you will get a big profit.
WiresAreComing

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

So far I prefer to keep my savings half in Euro, half in USD to diversify my funds and be less dependent on the exchange rates. Keeping them on my back account, for that matter.
As for Crypto, due to low adoption I have little to zero ways to spend Crypto outside the Internet, so at that moment Crypto is exclusively for online shopping. So far I stick to that model, hopefully later the situation will shift in the Crypto`s direction.
Maximal-Ether

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

I think everyone prefers like a bank and many cryptocurrencies. While everything is working in its direction. And to say that today a cryptocurrency can fully function as a bank, I cannot.
CoxxxLover

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:12:47 PM

In the future, I will switch to cryptocurrency. Now I use cans because they are easier to use. It gives me more confidence in saving my money. I dream that in the future it would be different, and indeed the crypto-world would become a reliable alternative to banks.

Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

I would prefer to store in cryptocurrency because I think that the reliability of money storage is high and you can get a good profit
BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Now I prefer both a cryptocurrency and a bank. Each of these structures performs its tasks. And they cannot replace each other yet. But in the future, I do not exclude that the cryptocurrency will achieve such opportunities.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

I prefer cryptocurrencies, because they can be useful for you and they give you the opportunity to earn, and the Bank will give you a very small percentage of the year.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

It is best to keep money there and there. Whatever you say about banks, but at the moment, keeping money out there is less risky.

In cryptocurrency there is an opportunity to earn much more than in a bank, but the risks of losing your money are much higher. And here even the matter is not fraudsters, but the possibility of a sharp drop in the price of the coin that you bought.

Everyone decides for himself how to do it. I keep money in banks and cryptocurrencies.

Timzbrand

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

If you somehow transpired to ask me, it depends. I lean toward bank with regards to keeping cash, I think it is more convenient to utilize ledgers than crypto, and it is more secure in a bank I think the crypto investment fund. In any case, I usually incline toward digital mazuma regarding notional theorization. Purchasing and offering coins for benefits. Banks just give a yearly rate.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:40:00 PM

In my own opinion I deal with the two but I would prefer Cryptocurrency because it gives more profit than the bank. Though it have other bad side of it which is lack of being careful which I feel both bank and Crypto have its own risky but the bank money is stagnant while the Cryptocurrency fluctuate which means it can rise at any moment but it will be best advisable to invest in crypto when you're sure of where to invest in. In any which way there is also huge risk in crypto due to the scam but this is not a reason not to deal with crypto because the bank itself has higher risk and you're not in total control of your money.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:41:20 AM

For me, if the price of the coin that I am holding has already stabled, it is good to store it on my personal hardware wallet, rather than sending it to bank, to ensure also that you keep your profile low and secured, and confidential.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:44:27 AM

Well, i prefer crypto to banks especially when it comes to investment. Banks only give a small profit rate. Crypto is capable of offering more than twice what the banks offer as profit rate if only you are patient enough and capable of choosing the right coins.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

Well if you are asking me to choose between bank and crypto nowadays is that I would choose crypto in order to earn something while I'm at home, choosing crypto has many benefits you can be able earn something without investing and if the time comes that you can earn something then I would choose the bank to keep what I have earned.
outsole

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I choose to invest in crypto currency, i know it's risky but you have full control over your money, in crypto you can gamble or invest your money. There are many restrictions and rules when investing in banks, crypto is much better than it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: