Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3866 times)
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

Let's not be cunning and admit that the reliability of bank fraudsters is still higher. This experience gained over the years. All fraud schemes are also known. Quite another thing, if you want to rob your own state, then the choice of banks - not the best. So it all depends on the circumstances.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I have had a plan that I would store my saving money in bank but since I know crytocurrency and see its potential and profit that it will bring in the future, I decided to spend whole my saving money to invest on it

Serg33vnik

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

Today, even housewives understand that banks can not be trusted people are prone to corruption.  I believe that decentralization and the digital economy should fix it.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

It all depends on who gives a higher percentage of income for a certain period. In general, a bank can be considered a more stable investment, but it also gives a much smaller return. If we take the crypto growth, we have not seen for a long time and only losses are taking place. It is difficult to compare these sources of investment, they are very different, the bank gives guarantees and crypto does not give anything at all except promises.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Now I still choose banks, to store my money and use a credit card. But I believe in cryptocurrency and hopefully soon, the cryptocurrency will take the place of banks and it will be possible to store and accumulate money in a cryptocurrency environment.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

I think the bank is safe and will not be stolen if you do not lose your ATM or VISA card. Crypto is also very secure and it is unlikely that a hacker can steal your money if you do not provide a wallet or access any bad links. But I always encourage people to send a bank, it is very safe, convenient and easy to use in life

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Well, I prefer crypto, because it is decentralized. Banks are ok, but it is now.
In future more people will be involved in crypto, so bank will lose positions

Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

I have several bank cards. With their help, I do a large number of operations. We have very few services for which you can pay cryptocurrency.
And if we talk about deposits, then this is definitely a cryptocurrency, and other investments. But not a bank.
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:19:30 AM

In my opinion both of them is good but in terms of stability of money im in bank because when ypur money is in crypto you have chance of 50/50 to lose or to win so if you want your money is stable put them in bank
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:23:48 AM

I keep my savings both in the bank and in cryptocurrency. Everywhere there is a risk of losing your money. Therefore, do not store all eggs in one basket. If you are afraid of leaking personal information then this can not be avoided.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

I think the bank is safe and will not be stolen if you do not lose your ATM or VISA card. Crypto is also very secure and it is unlikely that a hacker can steal your money if you do not provide a wallet or access any bad links. But I always encourage people to send a bank, it is very safe, convenient and easy to use in life
Actually bank is not much safe and the hacker can breach the bank accounts too and it happened lot of times in the banking history so if someone want to store huge money they need to pick the secured bank which cost lot more to maintain or just pick the crypto currencies which will be very cheap by just buying hardware wallets.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

I prefer bitcoin to banking unless if I have to use bank to convert my bitcoin or use it to buy more Bitcoin or for some other transaction  is when I remember to use my bank account.  Bitcoin has been my currency of choice for some time now!

ShowOffoN (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I will choose both of course because banks are still here to make us more liquid and that is the best place for now to put your big money. I treat cryptocurrency as my investment so technically I will also love to put my money here because it can easily make profit to me. Banks may not give you much higher interest but it is still safe to put your money there.
Sounds fair although there are pros and cons for both however in instances of fraud where you might lose money, I think bank is a better choice because our money has an insurance which can cover the money we lost unlike cryptos which is not regulated but has a higher chance or earnings.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

To pay for goods in real life, it is certainly better to choose banks so it is very convenient. Cryptocurrencies are of course good that they have a low commission for a transaction, but all of it is not accepted everywhere because of this, you have to use bank cards. If the situation around cryptocurrencies improves, you can fully switch to them in the future.
Yeah but I'm asking about security and safety. Which one is safer to keep our money, in a bank that is prone to fraud or in cryptocurrency wallet which is prone to scams or losing your key? I agree with you though that Cryptos need a lot of improvements with its total systems in technology. If someday they can discover an untraceable blockchain, then we can probably say that it's much safer.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

In my opinion, it's safer to keep funds in a bank, but it's still profitable to invest in a crypto currency!
I must agree with you. For now, it's safer to keep our money in the bank because it has insurance but maybe in the future, when technology evolves even further, hopefully something will come up for better safekeeping for cryptos. Now investment is a different thing and of course, it's cryptos for the better choice.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:22:46 PM

Today, the bank continues to be more popular than cryptocurrency. But over time, crypto should sotavit worthy competition of the banking system. Therefore, I prefer crypto.

ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

Whether it’s bank or cryptocurrency wallet, as long as you don’t prioritize the security of your personal and private keys or pin it’ll never be safe. Both are fine with me since I do believe that they are just the same, it’s not about where you keep it, it’s about how you keep your profit secured.
Makes perfect sense actually reason why I asked that question. Both has pros and cons but at the end of the day, it's still us who is the main responsible in controlling the safety of our investments. That's what democracy in our funds is all about.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

Today, the bank continues to be more popular than cryptocurrency. But over time, crypto should sotavit worthy competition of the banking system. Therefore, I prefer crypto.

That's right! For now, the bank is still a better choice keeping our money safe but I think in future, the security features of cryptocurrencies will be enhanced that it will replace the bank as the safest place for our money. It's just that it's still probably going to take  many decades from now to happen but it will happen in my opinion.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:43:01 PM

if for investment, I am more prefer in crypto, because crypto is very profitable and may also get a quick profit. but if to save, I'm prefer in the bank, because it maybe safe and definitely not lost.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:50:02 PM

I will always choose crypto even in this kind of situation. Why? Because crypto gives a lot of opportunities and benefits to us. Baks are controlled by government but in crypto we are able to control our own money and that is one of the advantage of crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: