Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

The banks have very small percentages of keeping money. It takes one million dollars to get a decent income from storage in the bank. There is risk in investing in crypto, but it makes sense to earn a lot more.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I really prefer cryptocurrency than banks because I know that I can earn a lot of money in cryptocurrency especially if I invested in a good coin like ethereum,  bitcoin etc because in banks the interests of investing is low so it is impossible to earn a lot. 
goldSkylark

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:32:16 AM

at present its better to keep cash in bank no doubt crypto gives more return than banks but at present bank are more safer after some time we may shift to crypto.

I agree. Now that crypto isn’t widely adopted, yet, I think it’s still safer to use banks –just because that’s what I’m accustomed to using. But on paper, of course using crypto seems to be more efficient, especially if those hacks can be kept at bay. I think we’re in the transition period though. I guess once regulations are made and better security measures are made, we will shift to crypto. Crypto is the future, right?
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 01:37:06 AM

First of all, you can not compare the banking system to a decentralized cryptocurrency system. These are completely different methods of financial settlements, which one day may be able to cooperate with each other, but now it is certainly impossible. Of course, everyone is registered on this forum will be able to say that the decentralized system is better. Wink

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

brenzosa

Activity: 162

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:36:52 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

i would split my money into banks and cryptos.  there are still a lot of people who do not know about crypto and the only way to transact with them is thru banks and fiats.  for those people who are knowledgeable in crypto, i will transact with them using cryptocurrencies.  i believe we are in early phase of crypttocurrency adoption and we must be flexible in many ways.
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

Bitcoin is perceived by all as a decentralized and very reliable currency, backed by powerful cryptographic algorithms that meet military standards. At the same time, the holder of this cryptocurrency when conducting transactions in Bitcoins is not obliged to disclose information identifying it, unlike other popular types of payment, where it is necessary to enter a credit card number or a security code.
It is also widely believed that, although several times the hacking of services working with Bitcoin occurred, attackers never managed to compromise the protocol underlying this cryptocurrency.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:28:09 AM

When I will earn enough money on cryptocurrency, I’m most likely to keep some of them in a bank account, because it’s much safer, both in terms of volatility and in terms of safety.
vividbery

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

I will save my money in both crypto and bank, in my opinion both are good means to save money, if the risk is clear both of them are there, save half in the bank and half in crypto, in my opinion this is a good way to overwrite money
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

I really prefer cryptocurrency than banks because I know that I can earn a lot of money in cryptocurrency especially if I invested in a good coin like ethereum,  bitcoin etc because in banks the interests of investing is low so it is impossible to earn a lot. 
Where high profits are high risk. So if you do not dare to take risks then you can invest in a bank, because the bank will give you a more stable return than the market for electronic money. However, if you take the risk then invest in electronic money because they will give you more profit if you choose the right coin to invest. That is the difference between the two fields of banking and electronic money.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:00:27 AM

Both Banks and crypto are essential. For now banks have some vital  everyday uses like ATM services, making life easy. Crypto will have superior use cases in future, with regards mass mainstream  adoption, especially when it comes to transaction speed and security. So in essence, both are relevant.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

the Bank will be responsible for the hacking. so when he wanted to just save the course gets better only in the bank. Crypto is too risky to store because of the myriad of threats and risks when money is already included in the crypto and this is not the recommended place to store.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

I would choose crypto. Although there are very big risks in crypto. The market is completely new and it is not clear how it will develop.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

it seems I prefer to use cryptocurrency but sometimes because of the influence of my neagra who have not received cryptocurrency payments, it makes me save some of the money I have in the bank so that it can be used to buy something, if you ask which one is more profitable then cryptocurrency is the answer .
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

i wouldnt choose only one of them. banks are a safe way to keep your profit. and you can withdraw your cash fastly from banks. on the other hand crypto is the future. an alternative financial system against banks. so i would divide to two.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

I would rather use crypto than creditcards and banks. You can have a wallet in your mobile phone with NFC chip and then when you want to pay, you easily put the cellphone on the payment gate and pay instantly.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

Actually ıf we can be in the after 3-4 years, Absolutely a lot of people chose the crypto but now probably just few people chose this market because it is pretty new to people trust it so I perefer bank in just now.

uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

For me I choose cryptocurrency because in crypto their is no third party that is involve also your money in crypto is becoming big not like in the bank your money is not becoming big and there is third part involve and you need to give your information and it is check if you qualify to have the account but in crypto you do not need to give your information before you can have one coin you just need to have money to invest on it then you will already have it.
harith@1996

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

In my case 60% of the percentage I believe bank. Because I know where my money is and the risk is very low. After depositing, value of money increase by interest. I can withdraw them any time I want and no need to convert and withdraw by paying transaction fees. But the value of my deposit is just a local value.

In case of crypto, sometimes I feel I can obtain much profit by holding good coins. Using our money with crypto is not a deposit actually. It is an investment. Investments give more profit than deposits. But the problem is we are in the risk of losing our investment by having even a small mistake. Due to decentralized nature of crypto we are unable to recover our money. If no so crypto is the easiest and most profitable way to use our money.

I think most proper way is using both two methods with our valuable money!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 12:23:48 PM

Those projectors who give a bank for a deposit do not cover potential losses from inflation. From the point of view of investment, cryptoactive assets look more interesting, especially Bitcoin

elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

In my opinion, the bank is still safer, but investing in cryptocurrency is still more profitable!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: