Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3864 times)
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?
I still choose bank for store my money and i don't really like to store my money in crypto because it's very risky.
I just buy a little coins in cryptocurrency, but it's just for my investment in crypto.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

It's the same question like if u would go in any forum for dogs fan and ask there: do you prefer dogs or cats? Smiley)

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

I will support the opinion of most people who say that all the same it would be best to choose cryptocurrency, because today it is better to understand that cryptocurrency is really a future that we seriously deserve.
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

of course cryptocurrency because it is less hassle, fees, and shits like what is in the banks. the only problem is the voalatility that is unpredictable sometimes but overall i go for crypto.
Though bank is most trusted one with individuals but the money we invest is not much higher earning due to the stable prices that arenin lower rate while crypto has a good potential to grow money because market has no limited in fluctuating which it's also trusted..
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:27:22 AM

I still favor to use the bank to keep my assets as bank is already proven expert of the security in which they have many security features than crypto. In beside our assets are already insured in case if the bank will be hacked unlike crypto that there are many wallets and famous exchange are reported hacked in which our assets is not insured and it will never return to us if they will be stolen.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

Right now I will still go with bank because it is widely accepted and there is no restrictions. I may change my preference in a year or two if crypto become more famous.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

cryptopizza9010

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

Crypto is absolutely great. But the market is still too volatile and immature. So I would say bank, but I hope to answer differently in the next 5 to 10 years.
ShowOffoN (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

I would choose crypto. Although there are very big risks in crypto. The market is completely new and it is not clear how it will develop.
With the reasons you've provided here, very big risks in cryto and the market is completely new and it is not clear how it will develop, would you mind sharing your thoughts as to why you still choose cryptos over banks despite of? Thanks!
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Crypto is absolutely great. But the market is still too volatile and immature. So I would say bank, but I hope to answer differently in the next 5 to 10 years.
Yeah me too. I hope the cryptos become more stable and secure in the next few years. I believe there is already a group that is working on an untraceable blockchain. It that happens, cryptos will definitely be a much better choice.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

Right now I will still go with bank because it is widely accepted and there is no restrictions. I may change my preference in a year or two if crypto become more famous.
Actually, it's the reverse. Banks have restrictions because it's regulated and cryptos are not which makes the banks a better choice for now for that exact reasons. The restrictions keep our money secured because it's insured as part of the regulations although hopefully, in the future, a technological breakthrough in cryptocurrencies and blockchain will make it more secure.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:59:30 PM

Many of us are using both right now because banks are stable. Crypto is not as stable as a bank but I think it has a bigger potential to increase our investments.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

it seems I prefer to use cryptocurrency but sometimes because of the influence of my neagra who have not received cryptocurrency payments, it makes me save some of the money I have in the bank so that it can be used to buy something, if you ask which one is more profitable then cryptocurrency is the answer .
Yes, it's true, cryptocurrencies are more profitable but we are actually discussing about which one is safer which in my opinion is the bank just for the current times but I think in the future, a more secure blockchain will be discovered that will make cryptos safer.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Many of us are using both right now because banks are stable. Crypto is not as stable as a bank but I think it has a bigger potential to increase our investments.
Yes, without a doubt, cryptocurrencies is better as far as investment is concerned but you're right, it's not stable and it's also not safe so for now, the banks are the better choice but I hope someday, it will become more stable and more secured.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:10:13 PM

I prefer bank if I need to stored my money to secured my future life.
If I want to gain money I will invest my half of my savings in cryptocurrency because we can earn a huge profits by investing it.
I agree, Cryptos are for investment and banks are for storing money because it's safer and insured although who knows. With advanced technologies, there may just come a time that cryptos will be very secured that it will also be good to store money.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:29:14 PM

Personally, I will now choose a bank for a safe investment, but if we look at the future, crypto is a good choice.
Each has advantages and disadvantages. All we have to do is try to maximize all conditions.
Crypto is a good opportunity in the future, so when we want to maximize crypto, we have to start from now on.
Never delay because when we postpone we will lose many good opportunities.
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

I prefer to bank, Because banks is the more than safety than putting your money in crypto altcoins to avoid lossing profit if the price of your coin is dropping for it's price.

Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:38:59 PM

For now, I prefer bank because crypto is not that good enough to take some money and you can have a cash immediately unlike in crypt. But if the cryptocurrency value is high I prefer crypto because it has the possibility to grow and gain some profit unlike in bank, you can also gain but in a little interest.
lavanetorcua

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Always Crypto... Grin
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

I prefer to bank, Because banks is the more than safety than putting your money in crypto altcoins to avoid lossing profit if the price of your coin is dropping for it's price.
it is right , in the bank our money safe.but we got nothing from our money.personally i am prefer put some of our money into cryptocurrency investment.maybe less 15% is enough for me.
ORCHIDKA

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

It's safe to keep funds in a bank, but it's still profitable to invest in a cryptocurrency! If I want to secure a profit and planning to use it to my future, I'll go with the banks and for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: