Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3866 times)
elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:18:32 AM

With the current state of currency, definitely banks. However, it may be wise to set aside a portion of what you have into crypto as you may never know whether it will blow up or not
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Now I will select the Bank, yet cryptocurrency is still far from the moment when they start to compete with the banks. So the question you need to ask after 5-10 years. Then cryptocurrency will gain strength and can replace banks.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Of course, it's guaranteed to get your money back. And this is the bank. Because they are responsible in the event that our money is lost or stolen.
marlenac

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

People at the bank holding money with security search pseudocysts thinker. They think the money in the bank is safe. I think it's different. I saw people who lost money because of bank fraud. The bank offers insurance within the limit. the market with crypto world risks. But the rate of earnings is high.

Who are you and why did you steal my bitcoin talk account?
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:41:10 PM

The Bank is certainly good for storing funds, but I certainly prefer cryptocurrency because it is volatile and you can get more money !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

I will choose the both of them.
I have my FIAT over the bank and save for the future.
I have cryptocurrency which will make me ready for the future.
I love the movement of cryptocurrency, it is really exciting.
marlenac

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

People at the bank holding money with security search pseudocysts thinker. They think the money in the bank is safe. I think it's different. I saw people who lost money because of bank fraud. The bank offers insurance within the limit. the market with crypto world risks. But the rate of earnings is high.

You steal my account and then you dont allow messages thats kinda messed up. Ok ill post it here.

Why did you steal my account? Why are you promoting coins and exchanges in my name? what was the point of stealing my account? its not even like I am a legendary member or anything worth stealing.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:12:14 PM

The Bank is certainly good for storing funds, but I certainly prefer cryptocurrency because it is volatile and you can get more money !
Yes, I will also choose cryptocurrency at this time because I want to get more money. When I have a big money, I will choose the bank because the bank is the best way to keep our money safe.
bchdfsy

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

crypto provides anonymity but i don't really need anonymity in usual life. and i still can't pay with crypto anywhere i want. so for now i'm choosing banks.
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

I choose both Bank and crypto.The Bank today is the custodian of your funds and can be easily used to pay with a mobile phone.And crypto is a long-term investment in the future in the hope of making a profit.
I do not want to pick both so I choose crypto as the payment that I would select for purchasing online stuff.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

crypto provides anonymity but i don't really need anonymity in usual life. and i still can't pay with crypto anywhere i want. so for now i'm choosing banks.
I choose Crypto because there is a lot of things that the money in Banks can't buy. Crypto is also faster than cash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

In the future, everyone will use crypto coins, so investing in crypto money will be more profitable than keeping our money in the bank. But it is not right to deposit all of our possessions to crypto coins. Using both bank and crypto coins at the moment will be the right decision Smiley

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

A bank, of course, a bank that has always helped me save my money, but today, for some reason, many people believe that cryptocurrency is also a bank, it is not, a bank is a whole system.
ShowOffoN (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Yes that's right but the question is about the safety and security of your money? So which one do you think is it safer and secured to keep your money, in a bank or in a cyrpto wallet?
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

A bank, of course, a bank that has always helped me save my money, but today, for some reason, many people believe that cryptocurrency is also a bank, it is not, a bank is a whole system.
Actually, the comparison is between the bank and the crypto wallet being safer and more secure in keeping your money but I agree with you on both points. For now, it is still safer and more secured to keep our money in the bank even if fraud is rampant because at least there is an insurance for it which the crypto wallet does not have albeit in the future, hopefully the whole system, wallet included will be safer and secured thru an untraceable blockchain.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:56:46 AM

In the future, everyone will use crypto coins, so investing in crypto money will be more profitable than keeping our money in the bank. But it is not right to deposit all of our possessions to crypto coins. Using both bank and crypto coins at the moment will be the right decision Smiley
Yes, the future of cryptocurrency has huge potentials and even right now, investing on it is good however, it is still prone to scams and losing key hence the safety and security is still unstable much as it is still unstable as a currency. I agree with you, using both bank and crypto "wallet" in storing money is a good thing to do at the moment.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:04:00 AM

I choose both Bank and crypto.The Bank today is the custodian of your funds and can be easily used to pay with a mobile phone.And crypto is a long-term investment in the future in the hope of making a profit.
I do not want to pick both so I choose crypto as the payment that I would select for purchasing online stuff.
Yes we do know that but the catch is crypto is not yet accepted worldwide and also, the question is about the safety and security of our money. Which one do you prefer to store your money? The bank or crypto wallet?
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

Risk is present everywhere, in the bank you will consistently receive your%. But with a cryptocurrency here can be in different ways.
Yes indeed! There is always risk on both but which one do you think is safer to store your money at the present time? Surely you have to store it somewhere so there has to be choice unless you prefer to keep it at home.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

That's a good decision actually to use both bank and crypto although even crypto is also easy to use from your mobile phone except that not all establishments already accept it so it is still a challenge however, in storing money, which one is safer in your opinion, the bank or the wallet?
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

who will take responsibility when what you have in the crypto missing? certainly, there is no party which will be responsible for this. just save the bank still being the best at least has a definite guarantee about everything we have inside. Crypto is used for investment and big money and not save.
You are on point here my friend! As far as storing money is concerned, bank is still the better option now since our money is insured even if you become a victim of fraud and lose money which crypto does not have yet but, I think, there is a possibility that it will change in the future. There may come a time that storing in a wallet will be much safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: