Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which do you prefer, bank or crypto?  (Read 3866 times)
ShowOffoN (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

For me at the moment, the Bank seems much more preferable . Because banks my money is safe. Yes, I get there is not great profit, but I have no worries about the safety of my money . Maybe in a few years I'll keep all the money in bitcoin, but banks are much safer. Is there a guarantee for the safety of my money.
I agree. Right now, it is still safer to store money in the bank and cryptocurrency is still just for investment but who knows in the future, there might be something that will come out in the system that will make storing cryptocurencies much safer, right? The technology keeps advancing so will digital currency be.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

I choose the bank to hoard the savings. I choose the code to join the business to make a profit. The problem is that the capital used to save and capital used for business must be suitable for each person, suitable from time to time ...
Yes that's right! At the present time, bank is for savings and code is for profit but do you think it's possible that someday, crypto can be both? A good investment and the wallet a secured way to store money? Perhaps a few decades from now?
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Bank and Crypto are two both different aspects of financial transaction or store money at present. Bank is safer than crypto to store money. In banking sectors, 99% are safer but in crypto, many frauds are found, hackers are always trying to hack your wallet, if they can hack, all your money will go invain.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

I like crypto and banks, you need a bank to save the money and gold you have, but we need crypto for secure and transparent payment transactions. Not all countries accept the crypto payment system, so I still use a bank in my country.
Yes, that's the catch with cryptocurrencies. It is not yet globally accepted so I think that is a challenge in the system in the present moment in time which I think also contributes to it being unstable. But looking ahead in the future, do you think that someday, cryptocurrency will also become an all in one system not only for investment but also for secure and safe storage?
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

Depends what goals I need. If there are free funds and I want to earn extra money, it is better to assess all the risks and make competent investments. If you just keep your savings then of course I will choose the Bank, it is much safer. I think many will agree with me. Or someone else's opinion? Roll Eyes
Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I will go for crypto, because in crypto you will have a chance to get a huge profit, but in the bank your money is safe but you will get a very very small amount of profit every day, month. But in crypto you cannot say what will happen maybe your money will be lost or your money will be double or triple
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

In my country, the maximum annual interest rate in a Bank on a dollar Deposit is 5 percent! Of course,I'm more interested in investing in crypto, where you can get a higher percentage.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

Depends what goals I need. If there are free funds and I want to earn extra money, it is better to assess all the risks and make competent investments. If you just keep your savings then of course I will choose the Bank, it is much safer. I think many will agree with me. Or someone else's opinion? Roll Eyes
Yes I agree that at the present time, it is still safer to keep our savings in the bank and cryptocurrencies are still for investments although maybe in the future, the whole crypto system will improve including its ability to store money safely.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

In my country, the maximum annual interest rate in a Bank on a dollar Deposit is 5 percent! Of course,I'm more interested in investing in crypto, where you can get a higher percentage.
Yes, no banks offer satisfactory interest rate and I could understand if you prefer investing to crypto than the bank on this point of view but how about the point of view on safety and security? Which do you think is safer between the two?
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:54:25 AM

We are currently not at the stage, where we cannot use crypto currencies on a daily basis. Only for the payment transactions among the community. I cannot wait to see a credit card, that will automatically convert to USD.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

If you are to choose, which one would you prefer to store your money, banking which is susceptible to fraud like identity theft, lost and stolen cards, ATM withdrawal scams etc., or cryptocurrency wallet which is susceptible to cyberspace scams? Why?

I will go for crypto, because in crypto you will have a chance to get a huge profit, but in the bank your money is safe but you will get a very very small amount of profit every day, month. But in crypto you cannot say what will happen maybe your money will be lost or your money will be double or triple
Yes I agree that for investing, crypto is a better choice despite of it being unstable but if we are talking about the safety of our money, do you think it's safer than keeping it in the bank?
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

Yes, no banks offer satisfactory interest rate and I could understand if you prefer investing to crypto than the bank on this point of view but how about the point of view on safety and security? Which do you think is safer between the two?
By investing in coins, I rely on large profits. Deposit in the bank at times less. This makes them not attractive. And the risk of being left with nothing and here is very great)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:00:13 AM

Crypto all the way

I doesn't like or hope when i need money and my money was freeze because of third party, this is annoying
I control my money, i earn it and why should someone freeze my money when they suspect me hmmm
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

Now I’ll have to Concorde my country. It’s not stated that crypto is legal or illegal yet. So with this, I save my money partly in crypto and in banks. Keeping a 50% of crypto I Store in fiat.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

Many of us are using both right now because banks are stable. Crypto is not as stable as a bank but I think it has a bigger potential to increase our investments.
Yes, right now, banks are still safer to  keep our money and cyptocurrencies for investments. Banking system is stable and organized and cryptocurrecy system is not but I'm thinking that there will come a time in the near future, some bigger players in technology may be able to come up with something to make it more organized.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

Now I’ll have to Concorde my country. It’s not stated that crypto is legal or illegal yet. So with this, I save my money partly in crypto and in banks. Keeping a 50% of crypto I Store in fiat.
Ah that's a very good strategy my friend. That then balances your acts together on your money and being able to  have the best of both worlds. Well done on that. Hopefully someday, the cryptocurrency will become a better choice but not sure when.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

it seems I prefer to use cryptocurrency but sometimes because of the influence of my neagra who have not received cryptocurrency payments, it makes me save some of the money I have in the bank so that it can be used to buy something, if you ask which one is more profitable then cryptocurrency is the answer .
Yes, as far as profit is concerned, of course it's crypto but how about if the concern is the safety and security? Would you still choose cryto over banking? And of course we are talking about the current time only because maybe someday, cryptos will be much safer.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

Many of us are using both right now because banks are stable. Crypto is not as stable as a bank but I think it has a bigger potential to increase our investments.
Yes, me too. I use both. Bank is for safekeeping and cryptocurrencies for profit although I'm hopeful that someday, things will change in the financial system of cryptocurrencies that even safekeeping will be covered.
ShowOffoN (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:20:11 AM

i wouldnt choose only one of them. banks are a safe way to keep your profit. and you can withdraw your cash fastly from banks. on the other hand crypto is the future. an alternative financial system against banks. so i would divide to two.
Well said and I agree. Banking is safer when keeping our money and crypto holds a great future so balancing it will do the trick although hopefully someday, an untraceable blockchain will be used for cryptos that will make it a lot safer than it is today.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:34:37 AM

Now I have to use banks. But in future I hope to change it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: