Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Another December Bull run  (Read 79334 times)
Tiana1

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

The Cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and there are not much signs compared to last year but I'm expecting a bull run.This no doubt is what every crypto enthusiast is waiting for. Hopefully towards the end of the year, bitcoin bullrun will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

All this is good, but only in theory. In principle, it is not a secret to anyone that the rise in prices as usual happens at the end of the year. But this is how to say "not exactly."

bibka33

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Yes, Bitcoin has stood at $ 6000 this year and this is excellent, but I don’t know it will rise higher in December, but I really hope so.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:59:12 PM

I have this assumption that we may be having another December bull run, though may not be as high as we had last year. Bitcoin however have maintained a very good support level around $6000 since this year and there is no sign of breaking lower.

Sampling opinions from various investors show that there is this excitement and anticipation of another end of the year bull season and aside TA and FA, the market is equally controlled by the investors psychology and with this whole charade of an expected December bull season, I am of the opinion that it will likely come as a lot of persons are already waiting as we have a large number who are "for" than those "against".

Not until december, i think this month we'll see a bull run.
Market condition is stagnant in 1 month, and bull run will be run soon !
Said also by the crypto experts in twitter
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

What will happen on December may not be considered a bull run because of the price. It will not be as high as the last year's bull run. We all know that the number of big investors have decreased this year and that could affect the price on thw upcoming bull run.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

I am still believe that a bull run happen this year though time is running short but because of my positive mind and thinking I am very confident that this will be happen within the remaining three months .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

All of us hope that this december will be like previous and won't dissapoint us. Lets pray for it!) Amin
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

I would say I partly agree with it that there will be another bull run this December. The reason is that the rising surge of crypto market late last year started too early towards the end of the year particularly for ethereum. The bull run for ethereum last year was the first of its kind which made so much people get to know about it. As for this year, the market has not really being good for ethereum especially in this last quarter of the year owing to the fact that many people are now holders of it.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
gorkin0606

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Bulls are not visible now and long still they will not be. Bulls will appear next summer and now the price does not change. It is possible to buy or sell everything stablely

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

All this is good, but only in theory. In principle, it is not a secret to anyone that the rise in prices as usual happens at the end of the year. But this is how to say "not exactly."

Only estimates will occur at the end of this year but cannot confirm what will happen at the end of this year because we can only wait for further news.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

I see this post as presumption, I even doubt if there will be any bull-run this year, Maybe this is not a good year for crypto, although I am hoping for bull-run anyway.
Giyutum

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Indeed in the event that you truly sit tight for ETF endorsement then by December individuals will pour their cash on the last quarter of 2018. The blockchain improvement is relatively strong and more development are on it's correct pace. I'm exceptionally energized where the cost of bitcoin will be. do you figure it will achieve 60,000? or then again much higher? in the event that it's so then i'm confident to the point that I will be a multimillionaire and having a ball.
arion6868

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

it might be a bull there but dont think will same or similar like 2017
ennius

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

This is something that everyone is expecting. I hope the market sentiment doesn't take a swing in December. Also, there are now some big players who can manipulate the market. Fingers crossed!
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

its all about whales,isn`t it? we all are waiting to follow the bull run whales going to start.They will decide when,we just waiting to follow the fomo.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

Another december bull run is very unlikely! Last december the market was full with believers not hungry whales who sell cheap at every little price increase! These days you have teens, who are money hungry who think its all about dumping and taking peanuts! And a market with these kinds of people is never going to bull, that's why it needs to take alot of time and frustrate weak hands and inexperienced whales out of the space! Those who pumped money into the market too, are not confident with the fact that you have many fake projects and fake people in the space now! A bull requires patient and experienced not "wanna sell cheap lads" but people who recognize what crypto should actually be!! Till then, bulls are far away

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

let`s hope for the best. We all looking forward to this bull run. But at this time (for 22nd of september) there is no reason for it Sad

I am also hoping for the best.. hoping that the bull run will be back again.. so that many can have big profit.. investors also looking forward for that time comes.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

I believe that the bull market will come in December, but I am really not sure if it will reach the height of last year.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

I don't think bull run will happen in the end of this year because in my opinion ETF will get delayed again and we can't see the bull run without this news (ETF get accepted). Maybe there's some another good news beside this so it can make market rise again like previous year.
Yes, I agree with you. ETF has been delayed until the end of this year. If ETH is approved, I think we will have bull market. Hopefully it will not be delayed one more time
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

I don't think there will be bull market in this year. But I will very happy if it happens.
ETF has been delayed until December 29th so we need another good new to make the market recover. But China and the United States are having a trade war, I think it will impact negative to the world economy. So it is very difficult to have a bull market starts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: