Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market?  (Read 17468 times)
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

I think current situation is very dangerous , because crypo market is close to complete collapse. Don't think that we have finally reached the bottom, I’m bored that the market still has a lot to fall and it will take a loong time for market to recover to previous capitalization

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

It is difficult to say that now all the same is the cause of such a serious fall, because today there are so many different theories that all the same it is better not to use this or that project such as BCH, which today is a false project of Roger Ver
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:50:21 PM

I think it's a correction time for crypto market. Yeah this period may go long but crypto will survive. The reason are simple. It is now in growing stage and as its utility increase its demand also increase. Moreover are now making it legal and make law according to need. So crypto has great future ahead
Yes, now not the better time for crypto, but, also, it`s a better time to join in and buy some promising coin for a low price.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

The cryptocurrency market is now very bad and may continue to be bad in the coming year. But I am not worried about the price of Bitcoin in the future. I think whales usually don't make too many people make money. Only genuine investors can enjoy cryptocurrency benefits.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

of course, after such a year as 2017, it was expected that prices would decline a little, but to such an extent it’s too much and I am surprised at the current state of the market
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

Situation on the market is now such that the bearish trend continues. For me, this means that now it is better not to rush to make new investments, and it is better to just watch the market until some signals for a reversal appear.

airdrophunter

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:46:08 AM

Everything is not permanent and nothing will lasts forever. That's how i see the current market today and even if it stays longer than we expected, a time will come that everything will be going better and the market will be healthy again.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

Everything is not permanent and nothing will lasts forever. That's how i see the current market today and even if it stays longer than we expected, a time will come that everything will be going better and the market will be healthy again.
in any case, we are still only at the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market. During this period, anything can happen, and falling and rising prices. We must be patient with the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

I think what you showed on charts was a small rebounce and now we have opposite situation and market is crashing down.
I don't have plan B for this situation. Only hold
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

The current situation about the market is quiet common especially in the crypto market or the stock exchange market. A wise investor should have patients to play the game according to the market situations.The current market uncertainty is a temporary phenomenon and this can be resolved very shortly mean time the investor should protect their earned coins to a hard ware wallet Mean time if the investor is still capable  of investing while the market at its lowest bottom.Though the market is at its bearish move, the current bitcoin price is +5k USD but its price till sept.2017 was less than the current price of +5K USD it means that the bitcoin price has not plunged to its lowest bottom price due to its strong market potential.So the bitcoins including the crypto currencies popularity is wide spreading world wide and the global community is getting aware of the usefulness of the crypto currencies so its demand will hike in the market and naturally its price also will shoot up.

Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

I do not see any growth at all, and it upsets me, in my opinion, it will take a long time for us to see the movement in a positive direction.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:30:13 AM

in my opinion, the current market development is still not stable,
so for me now it's better that I get more profits in the future by buying current prices, because seeing the future development of krypto will also be better than now.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:33:02 AM

We all knew there are two different possibility: up or down!
And every wise trader would admit that the probability of a downtrend was more than the hype of hope and fantasy.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

As the last two months have shown - this is a temporary growth, the cryptocurrency continues to fly down! I hope this time bitcoin and other altcoins will really reach the bottom and finally fly to the top!
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

The trend is still the same for the crypto market, the drop in the price of bitcoin recently prolonged the bearish situation. It is now uncertain if the bulls are still coming before the year end. The market might recover next year so I'll continue to hold more and buy some additional coins that have the big chance to go up on the coming 2019.
arkawa040

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:35:38 PM

I think that the price will fall, because it is impossible to notice that there is a panic in the market, which will lead to people selling their coins, people think that crypto is dying, but they do not understand that they are under manipulation, everyone is waiting for a miracle for the new year, and when they see that it is not, they will start selling even faster, then the market will collapse. Behind each big rise, there will be a big fall and Vice versa.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

I think that the price will fall, because it is impossible to notice that there is a panic in the market, which will lead to people selling their coins, people think that crypto is dying, but they do not understand that they are under manipulation, everyone is waiting for a miracle for the new year, and when they see that it is not, they will start selling even faster, then the market will collapse. Behind each big rise, there will be a big fall and Vice versa.

We also can't assert that a miracle will not happen. Since no one can say with absolute certainty what awaits us tomorrow. We can only guess. And those who are waiting for a rise by the end of the year are entitled to it, judging by the situation last year.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

We also can't assert that a miracle will not happen. Since no one can say with absolute certainty what awaits us tomorrow. We can only guess. And those who are waiting for a rise by the end of the year are entitled to it, judging by the situation last year.
Market is just remaining stable in lower price but I believe it's now approaching to have a bull run in market.I guess as long as we're capable to wait it will repeat again likely last year.
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

It is really annoying and it makes people pessimistic. But this is the money of the future. I think this is normal for such a revolution. Yeah this is revolution. So revolution needs time, correction and so on. I dont care how the current situation is on the market. I focus on the future.

kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

I think the market is just experiencing a phase in its development cycle. We have experienced a bearish market many times in that past. But what is good is that everytime crypto bounces back, the market becomes more bullish than before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: