Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market?  (Read 17468 times)
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

I was shocked too seeing XRP surpassing ETH! Vitalik must me nervous Cheesy
I'm not that optimistic about the market now, coz every time I hope for better BTC drops down. I'm patient
If I remember correctly this happened at least once in the past, so this is nothing new and eventually ethereum recovered its position as the second coin in the market cap, what we're seeing is a combination of factors, ripple went up in price dramatically while the price of ethereum is still very low, at some point the price of ripple is going to come down and the price of ethereum is going to recover a little bit and things will go back to normal so people should not get too excited about this, ethereum is still going to be the number two coin for a long time.

We've seen these if we look back on the market preview as posted to the history on the trading market, market is crazy, unpredictable in nature, market movement can happen at any given time with out our knowledge, as it is Volatility of the market, everyone is affected every time there is a market movement, base on the volume of investment put in by the investors into crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

The market has now begun to gradually come to life, and it seems that it is indeed now directed towards growth, albeit smooth but so long-awaited for most of us.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:21:10 PM

Today, after the situation with Bitcoin squeeze, then I think that now we can already expect a serious reversal of the situation, now I think that now we need to invest in Bitcoin and atlcoins
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

Those who like cryptocurrency and who know better about this cryptocurrency, everyone commented on the market, but our idea is not always right, so I think the market condition will be very good in the future and everyone will be happy with it. Currently, I am seeing daily altcoin news; its main symptom is that the market will be good condition in a couple of month or days later.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

I think the market volume is building up and it has already reach equilibrium state, if this momentum continues then in little time we will experience bull run if there is no any fud or negative news that can swing the market.

Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

Those who like cryptocurrency and who know better about this cryptocurrency, everyone commented on the market, but our idea is not always right, so I think the market condition will be very good in the future and everyone will be happy with it. Currently, I am seeing daily altcoin news; its main symptom is that the market will be good condition in a couple of month or days later.

Good news is news that more and more countries are accepting cryptocurrency. I don't know if the rate of cryptocurrency will rise in a few months, but the popularity of cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology is growing every day.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Today, too, can be called quite successful. Especially the morning when the price of Bitcoin rose to $ 6800. I still think that in the coming months the market will recover, and we will see the long-awaited growth
Chizhova

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

Probably the pulsations with the ether will usually be ka! I think he pvdnimetyatsya-in the market, he is not the last!
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

Usually the third quarter of the year is the time that the crypto market is gaining traction with regards to its demand and value. I'm hoping that legit altcoins will also going to create a momentum during this period. Bitcoin most probably will increase again.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

It it seems that ETH is the only victim today, because even huge recovery does not cover the losses of people, who bought some ETH several month ago.
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

Tether drop almost 3% and its mean many people started to buy cryptocurrency by using tether, this could be the start of the new bull run. In november bakkt will be launched and it will be really great for crypto space cause they offering bitcoin future. I think market start to grow once again.

On the other hand, the more obvious situation on the market for the regular man, the greater chances that everything will go according to the opposite scenario. I hope everything will clear up in the next week or two.
to look at the zone where we are now standing, you can see that during these 2-3 months there has been a huge position there and it’s hardly possible

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

This all happened in a short period of time, now again was red and I think it will continue a slight increase, and immediately rollback to the old values. While there is no reason to grow stronger.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:40:19 AM

Today, after the situation with Bitcoin squeeze, then I think that now we can already expect a serious reversal of the situation, now I think that now we need to invest in Bitcoin and atlcoins
And also do not forget about the Ethereum. First of all, I now try to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

The market is now "ill", I think its pathogens come from the ICO market, and many investors want to make money through the ICO market, but they have lost all their property!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

Current conditions are more difficult than a few years before, a factor that makes the market difficult to rise because of the many scam projects that make investors afraid of their put money, and I hope that the market will improve soon so that it can get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

entebah

Activity: 1548
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

I think the market is currently experiencing price stability for around 4 months, more prices remain in the range of $ 6300 per 1 Bitcoin. So at the moment there is still no prediction that prices will rise rapidly like last 2017, so for now I hold Bitcoin that I have, because by holding it I have reduced the price decline in the market.

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

will dominate, maybe XRP dominates, but until when, it needs to be questioned, lest the pump is limited to just passing

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:19:09 AM

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

Now I do not believe in big growth, but I believe more that it will just be so: prices will rise a little, then again a little fall and so on. It takes time to start a big growth. So we wait.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

Now I do not believe in big growth, but I believe more that it will just be so: prices will rise a little, then again a little fall and so on. It takes time to start a big growth. So we wait.
This screen is posted on the forum of September 21, it does not matter at the moment. I think it makes no sense to look at it, now the charts are different from the past time.
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

It is obvious that attempt to damage the rate of BTC had failed and recovery gave slight boost. Thing seem great for most altcoins too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: