Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market?  (Read 17468 times)
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:26:46 PM

I think that the situation is nearing a denouement. Very old wallets were activated with a huge amount of bitcoins. Binans holds one ICO after another and they are all successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:50:10 PM

I think that it is too early to wait for a trend change in the market, there is no positive news on a global scale. I am not entirely sure that the launch of Bakkt or the SEC's positive decisions will immediately change the situation. But still hope for a bull run.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:07:09 PM

We see some great sings of a raising trend but nothing is confirmed at the moment. The market is still very unstable and nobody knows in which direction the market is going to move. Lets just wait and enjoy it.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:40:41 PM

I think that it is too early to wait for a trend change in the market, there is no positive news on a global scale. I am not entirely sure that the launch of Bakkt or the SEC's positive decisions will immediately change the situation. But still hope for a bull run.
Hello mate, i believe that the approval expected from SEC and BAKKT are big and good news that will impact the market. Their rumours or announcement alone can bring some impact, let alone the real approval coming to reality.
The approval by SEC alone is enough to bring in more investors, because they will trust the system.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:05:46 PM

The current situation in the cryptocurrency market suits me.
Of course there are many difficulties associated with high market volatility, but they can be resolved soon.
I am sure that the market will gain its strength and greatness.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:26:47 PM

I think market is currently recovering. With the time, market will be recovering price continuously. It is now shows green signal and it is a great chance also for us to buy more coin at the negotiable price.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:35:25 PM

The market recently experienced a little spike, followed by a dump. Everyone thought the bull run has certainly, the TA guys started with their speculations and now everyone is quiet again. Crypto market is unpredictable, emotions and manipulations greatly control the market.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:45:12 PM

I think market is currently recovering. With the time, market will be recovering price continuously. It is now shows green signal and it is a great chance also for us to buy more coin at the negotiable price.
I also think that the market will recover, but the market conditions are changing again, the price of coins is back red in the market,
but I am sure that prices can still rise again, this is only price fluctuations, prices can still rise higher so we must be patient

lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:48:25 AM

The market recently experienced a little spike, followed by a dump. Everyone thought the bull run has certainly, the TA guys started with their speculations and now everyone is quiet again. Crypto market is unpredictable, emotions and manipulations greatly control the market.
It is early to expect from the market some big price spurts, it was the first attempt, people gave it too much importance, it is not right, but just tired of waiting and were glad that the market has moved from a dead point

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mbluxs

Activity: 938

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:04:57 AM

Positive news is already widely available in the media. you yourself don't read enough. regarding the bitcoin news in the last 1 month is quite good and shows a positive trend at this time
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:12:50 AM

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

I believe that in the short term can only earn a person who has well studied the basics of trading, if you have not studied then I advise you to buy coins in parts and not in a hurry to invest all the money. Now it all depends on bitcoin if it holds its growing position would see an upward altcoin market. Altcoins market for the last week shows growth when you look at the capitalization.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:16:46 AM

Positive news is already widely available in the media. you yourself don't read enough. regarding the bitcoin news in the last 1 month is quite good and shows a positive trend at this time
If there were a lot of news and all of them would be good, the crypto currency would not fall in price so quickly, while the news background is still weak, we know perfectly well what hype can be raised in the media

Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:53:29 PM

Ah on some coins there is of course now affirmative news , for example on Ethereum and ripple , but of course I not think that this may bring bullish trend , I think by the end of year only can something will change on market!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 09:21:34 PM

Before September 2018 Ripple dump was good after pump 2017. Now market situation changed Ethereum again in number 2 because that time ETH didn't pump.
Ethereum rightfully takes its second place. I believe in the development of Ethereum as well as in the Great Bitcoin and wait for the growth of the market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:32:47 PM

Now the market situation is uncertain and there are always unexpected surprises. I think this makes perfect sense in the Crypto coin trading. Many people say that this is a good start before the market pumps more. In this situation, if you are a daily trader, you might have to be able to play quickly.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:48:35 PM

I think that the market has partially recovered, and I regret that I did not have enough money to buy when we passed the bottom. I think in front of us good growth is waiting, which means I still have chances.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:58:15 AM

I think that the market has partially recovered, and I regret that I did not have enough money to buy when we passed the bottom. I think in front of us good growth is waiting, which means I still have chances.
What kind of recovery is it, just a small jump in the price up and most likely it is temporary, if bitcoin passed the $5000 mark and would have lasted a couple of weeks, that would be a partial recovery

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:13:10 AM

snip--
What kind of recovery is it, just a small jump in the price up and most likely it is temporary, if bitcoin passed the $5000 mark and would have lasted a couple of weeks, that would be a partial recovery
You are right, so far there has not been a significant increase. Only a temporary increase, the pump is small, then it suddenly drops deep enough. In these circumstances, we have to be more careful not to get caught up in the false rise.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:19:29 AM

snip--
You are right, so far there has not been a significant increase. Only a temporary increase, the pump is small, then it suddenly drops deep enough. In these circumstances, we have to be more careful not to get caught up in the false rise.
although in small amount, this bitcoin price movement will increase market confidence.moreover after several good news spreaded in  cryptocurrency market.dont be pesimistic with this market, our behaviour could resist market growth.we need positive thinking so market confidence will growth naturally.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:28:47 AM

The Crypto market now seems to be more attractive because every day there are always changes. Prices are fast pumping but they are also declining and seem to be balanced between price increases and falling prices. For daily trading, I think it will have the opportunity to make a profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: