Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy XRP?  (Read 1017 times)
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

I don't really like this coin. But the market dictates its own rules. Maybe I will.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:48:31 PM

Ripple and Ethereum are always competing in the CMC rate. I myself like both ETH and XRP as my altcoins to invest today. However, I only have few and not willing to buy some more again in this recent time. I think that investing in some other new altcoins that have very awesome trading progress is better. But, it doesn't mean that XRP is not profitable. I like this because it is trusted and promising exactly.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

Today many coins have fallen in price, Ripple is no exception. Per day -13%. Now you can buy some coins in your wallet.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Many traders take advantage of the momentum of coins that are undergoing large pumps and after making a profit, coins will soon be abandoned and waiting to buy them again when prices drop like this, from the start of joining Crypto I immediately believe in XRP is a coin that has high potential if we buy it anytime, especially now because you know the price at the pump is high enough to beat rank 2 at CMC at that time and now the price falls back then the time to buy and prepare as much funds as possible for it and keep it as much as you can.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:14:13 PM

It's too late to buy Ripple. The pump has ended and a correction is waiting Now it is better to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin, they have fallen very well in price.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

XRP has many new  partnerships and a lot of good news lately and it`s price reflected it with a pump last month when it doubled itself (from $ 0.27 - $0.6). It is natural after a pump to correct to previous levels. I am waiting it at $0.30 for investing in it it again.
Djigo91

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:18:43 AM

now $ 0.388 XRP price. you can buy it. XRP co-ranked 3rd on CMC it has great potential. I believe it will grow in 2019
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

Yes, there is no harm if you now buy XRP, do not delay for something that has become an intention, buy ripple now and hold it while waiting for the price to rise then you can sell it
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:56:54 AM

So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.
i think time not good for ripple. just wait little time more. or choose different coin
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:15:20 AM

Personally i think its time for you to hold your xrp and dont invest more money on Ripple because ripple will dump now, but i suggest you to be patient to hold your ripple until 2020. If you have money to invest on cryptocurrency, i suggest you to invest your money on Bitcoin, ethereum or NEO.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

When the market was bull, xrp reached $3.65. Now it is $0.58 and lost %85. I do not know, i have never trusted xrp team and it's technology. Maybe xrapid can change the price but I recommend you to research it .
Ripple will certainly reach this price, but not in the near future. Since the market has not yet turned.

Now is the best time to buy Ripple, today the drop price is more than 8% and now we can buy at a price of $ 0.37, I'm sure that when the market recovers then we can get a big profit from Ripple.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:08:43 AM

When the market was bull, xrp reached $3.65. Now it is $0.58 and lost %85. I do not know, i have never trusted xrp team and it's technology. Maybe xrapid can change the price but I recommend you to research it .
Ripple will certainly reach this price, but not in the near future. Since the market has not yet turned.

Now is the best time to buy Ripple, today the drop price is more than 8% and now we can buy at a price of $ 0.37, I'm sure that when the market recovers then we can get a big profit from Ripple.
You can buy little by little as the tendency that ripple can fall more as the market still showing bearish, while bitcoin is also on its downfall we needed to be very careful choosing our investment, a lots of works is needed to be done before placing an entry, those who are aiming for long term can buy and hold and forget about your investment then try to check it back next year.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
nvishnu22

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:17:55 AM

Now its the good time to invest as the price is less we have to hold them for a long time when the market  will be stabilized the value increases then we can sell but these all are longterm goals.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:30:26 AM

As the current condition on the market that available today, the price of XRP is forfeiting. It dive a lot of it's price in the last few days, I'll be waiting for its price to reach it's most bottom line before deciding to purchase it.
cocofreshtea

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

At the present time, as the value of most of the Cryptos market is decreasing, it is also the opportunity of investors to invest in the coin they like. The investment in the ripple is also grounded, they have beaten Ethereum to gain second place in the Cryptocurrency market. and the value of the ripple has also increased significantly from $0,3 to the highest of around $ 0,6. If you invest in ripple at this point, you will get a lot of profit from it.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:49:51 AM

Perhaps it is too late now but who knows only time will tell, i have not been a fan of fomo as most of the time when i have purchased myself due to fomo i have been trapped so always buy at the bottom, entering now can be risky.

We cannot say that it is really too late. Coins has really a huge potential. This is the future of currency. That is why we cannot say that it will be the end. Rather it is okay to gamble for it but be wise enough in analyzing the market on how profitable it will be in the near future.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

Personally i think its time for you to hold your xrp and dont invest more money on Ripple because ripple will dump now, but i suggest you to be patient to hold your ripple until 2020. If you have money to invest on cryptocurrency, i suggest you to invest your money on Bitcoin, ethereum or NEO.
yeah, you're right.
at this time it is time for us to withhold all xrp, i am sure that in the future xrp will grow.

i also strongly recommend Bitcoin or ethereum as investment coins, i have had a few pieces in my wallet.
i really hope that in the future the coin will grow green.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

I think you should wait for a little longer for the coins to reach it's lowest possible price, When that time came, so it will be the most perfect plan to purchase on XRP.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

Ripple indeed gives quite exceptional. in fact of, the course for some time in the future can make assurances that ripple will grow the better again. to this day many cryptos suffered price reduction which is quite remarkable. of course, this would be a pretty good opportunity to buy crypto including it ripple.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

Time to rebuy XRP if you sold it on 8500.
Investing in xrp i am not recommend, its centralized and non predictable coin with own rules

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: