Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy XRP?  (Read 1017 times)
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:28:30 AM

So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.

It's the right time and besides I get in gathering some bag of XRP right from the very beginning and still HODL it up till this very day, order prediction I think XRP will really maintain that position. Lots of companies are in for XRP. So buy some bag more and HODL.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:42:12 AM

As it turned out, this was a temporary take-off, because the coin was simply pumped, but then everything worked out and ethereum took its rightful place!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

The price of Ripple has risen too much, and the total amount is very large, so its unit price is hard to rise. The current price is $0.45, with a market capitalization of $18.833 billion and a maximum of $100 billion. The scary thing is that every unit price of it has risen. So I think the appreciation space after it may not be that big.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:07 AM

Well, in general, it seems to me that very soon we will begin to understand that investing today in most projects is probably very profitable, because today there are already chances that there will be a reversal that will change everything.
We do need to classified those potential coins and select them one by one, the xrp team seems to making some progress and investors are loving it
maybe  in due time also those good and quality coins who co exist with bitcoin will also pumped hard, if you still have spare money that you can forget
for some years better to take some chances and invest take the risk.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

The price of Ripple has risen too much, and the total amount is very large, so its unit price is hard to rise. The current price is $0.45, with a market capitalization of $18.833 billion and a maximum of $100 billion. The scary thing is that every unit price of it has risen. So I think the appreciation space after it may not be that big.
why are you not sure about the next? XRP is very good to speculate, with yesterday's rise to almost 100% very remarkable when the market is still with bad sentiment, especially if XRapid launches later I am sure the price will be more than 1 $

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

When the market was bull, xrp reached $3.65. Now it is $0.58 and lost %85. I do not know, i have never trusted xrp team and it's technology. Maybe xrapid can change the price but I recommend you to research it .
Ripple will certainly reach this price, but not in the near future. Since the market has not yet turned.

Now is the best time to buy Ripple, today the drop price is more than 8% and now we can buy at a price of $ 0.37, I'm sure that when the market recovers then we can get a big profit from Ripple.
In the start of this year all the prices of cryptocurrencies dropped and now it is on the track. I like to invest all my money in XRP because it is the best time to buy because of the low price. In the future if the price increases we will miss this golden chance for earning huge profits. I know that crypto investment is risky but you will to take risk for making big profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: