Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy XRP?  (Read 1017 times)
Kick

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

I think this time is not good to buy XRP since it is increasing price in the market. It was the opportunity to make purchases while Ripple's price fell. If you buy it now then I will say that this will be the best way to waste your money. So at this moment, you should not invest your money in XRP. You can invest your money in another altcoin.

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

XRP can be a good option to choose right now. You may have heard about their next xRapid release in November which may really give XRP a huge hype. So, it's the best time to accumulate, perhaps you may lose the current situation to grab.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

XRP can be a good investment only in the short term. I do not see any prospects for strong growth in it. Its scope is limited to replacing SWIFT

Perfectly said this is not even worth to hodl for 1 month in your wallet m fluctuation ratio in negative is more that bitcoin and ethereum may be their volume will increase since the marketplace is supporting decentralised cryptos.

I don't have single coin or I don't buy the XRP forever even it crossed the ethereum.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

There are a lot of criticism about Ripple but it is about time to put your money in the table while its still cheap. You dont wantbto be left out. Ripple is a good investment according to forecast sites. And about the pump and dump isnt it better than a constant decline. You are correct, profit is why we are here.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

For me, XRP is good only because transactions from exchange to exchange are fast and cheap, but i never buy XRP for long term.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

There are a lot of criticism about Ripple but it is about time to put your money in the table while its still cheap. You dont wantbto be left out. Ripple is a good investment according to forecast sites. And about the pump and dump isnt it better than a constant decline. You are correct, profit is why we are here.

Ripple is good for a short term investment plan and i did invest in Ripple last year to get profit of almost 10 times more than the investment capital but soon there was a huge change in the circumstances for Ripple as it started to lose it's value because Ripple can easily be manipulated since it's dubbed as centralized crypto for banks and the owners control the supply as the supply is not fixed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:58:59 PM

Ripple is a good investment but in present market condition there are many good coins which are available at very cheap price. Ethereum and Neo are best coins to invest at this time because they have to high potential to rise. These coins price are  very low at this time due to heavy correction in this market so in my views if you buy ETH and NEO instead of ripple then you will get better returns.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.
The ripple coin recently went around ethereum in terms of capitalization for only a few hours, with a capitalization level of over 23 billion dollars. A few days later, the level of capitalization of this coin fell to 18 billion. Now, the capitalization of ripple is just over 22 billion. As we see, the level of ripple's capitalization is not quite stable, I would not prefer this coin. You can invest in it, this coin will have a good demand in the banking sector, but the price of this coin is manageable.

fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

RIPL centralized coin, but I don't mean anything bad in order to acquire RIPL for long-term retention. Now I think you can buy this coin, but I would not buy more than 20 percent of the money that I now own, because if the market goes down again, then the price of Ripple will fall again.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

It looks like XRP really did make a surprise. Some even predict that Ethereum will shift, whether it's correct or not. Because someone can also make an opinion that he thinks is right. Time will answer all this.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:35:56 AM

The best time to be buying Ripple was in late August when it was under $0.30 touching 25c at one point. We all know it is extremely difficult to time the market perfectly however since all of the altcoins have taken a real dive during this year it is not unreasonable to assume that a market recovery will see Ripple trading back over $1.20 so in that scenario it is worth investing in now.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

The market now is rising this is the time to by XRP and hold it until you get a huge profit. XRP has a potential altcoins that can make you a huge profit in the end of the year.
bbnt81

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

I have never been a big fan of XRP.
Although they have a lot of connections to financial institutions and banks, their applications are still too little for me.
However, if you want to get profits only without carrying about the project, then yes, its time to buy.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

Well, Yes, when he was pampanelli it's time to take it like last year when he was worth about 3$ all rushed to buy here, and what is the price now you can see for yourself
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

So XRP(Ripple) has bypassed Ethereum to become no. 2 coin on coinmarketcap and it has seen about 70% growth in last 24 hours and about 300% gain in past week or so. Is it still the right time to get into it and buy some XRP. Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.
In my very own opinion, this is the right time to buy XRP because last night the XRP overcome ETH and become the top 2 crypto but the ETH became top 2 again, XRP continue to goes up so better if you buy an XRP so that when XRP fully overcome ETH you can make money from it.
suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:54:49 PM

with the current rate, of course you will not get the best price, because the possibility for correction is still open, but if you think for the long term, go ahead

enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

My friend, if coin was grow for 70% in 24 hours this is not good signal for buy, rather the opposite  Wink

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 06:02:45 PM

Hi Guy, In my opinion, I think that this time is not suitable time to buy XRP because the rule when you trading is dont buy anything during pump or dump. Please pay attention!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

No, it's a bad time to buy XRP on highs! Why you didn't buy it in August or July for cheap? Now it's just a pump and XRP will be dumped soon and it will be a good time to buy it cheap again. Buy on lows not on highs!
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

xrp or eth, I think both have the same potential to produce future benefits, I choose to buy both at current prices

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: