Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:11:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Buy XRP?  (Read 1017 times)
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

That is only happen for several hour, after that the throne for the number 2 being taken back by ethereum, perhaps we need to wait until XRP being used for regular payment system.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

I believe in start ups with bright future like the ripple.It looks like ripple has a solid and hard working team behind it so investing in ripple now may give a lot of great returns in the near future.

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

Some experts said that ripple is one of the altcoins that are good investment because they believe that ripple' function will be more significant in the future. I agree with that. One of my criteria in choosing altcoin investment is its functionality including upgrades. There are altcoins probably good for now, but don't have future value.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

It seems to me that the XRP is very overbought, and its price should be adjusted around $ 0,30 - 0,25, we have to wait a bit and no rush to buy.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:33:45 AM

It seems to me that the XRP is very overbought, and its price should be adjusted around $ 0,30 - 0,25, we have to wait a bit and no rush to buy.
Ripple believer expected it to be growing more that's why they are also buying more and some are holding too? Come on, ripple is centralized and can easily be manipulated. You should have been bought at .28 rather than now because it is still above the price when it pumps. Funny, when xrp is low no one bother to buy more now it is pumped you are buying? Wait for it to get low enough to buy more.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

You can never really know when a coin is going to hit its lowest point so the simplest strategy is to pick a price you feel represents good value and then start to buy around that level for a few days or a few weeks. Make sure you divide your buys into 4 or 5 single events and then if it drops further after your initial purchase you will still benefit.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

Those who are still waiting about investing into XRP token, I recommend you to invest now, today and yesterday drops caused that XRP is on its local minimum. Buy now, when XRP is so cheap!

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Some people might argue Ripple is centralized and Pump & Dump coin but a trader basically looks for profit not other so much about other factors.
When people say that they are in crypto only because of technology...  Grin that's so ridiculous, I wouldn't take Ripple as a №1 project on the market, because there are some many more ambitious and techologically advanced ones, eg Stellar Lumens. But due to its volatility XRP is a great altcoin for trading.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

I think that the ripple will drop to 30 cents in the near future, this pamp was artificially created. Downward trend traced

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:45:38 AM

I think that the ripple will drop to 30 cents in the near future, this pamp was artificially created. Downward trend traced

The XRP whales have been very busy lately. They succeeded in dumping it to the right level of 0.377$ and now it’s a another round of pump in the works. Earlier today, there was a fake breakout intended to lure people in as usual.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

I think that investing now is too risky. A ripple is a coin that has recently been very well pumped. Now you should not invest in it. We must wait a little while until the trend changes in the market.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

I would definitely buy a ripple because it means that it is a very promising future monieat that can bring a very good profit

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:17:09 AM

I think now is a good time to buy XRP. The coin has lost quite well in price. And in my opinion, such a strong coin as the XRP will soon return its lost positions. Personally, I am now buying XRP.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

I think you should wait for a little longer for the coins to reach it's lowest possible price, When that time came, so it will be the most perfect plan to purchase on XRP.

Maybe I am not right but I would not make my stakes on Ripple, Why do not you want to work with the other cryptocurrencies that are the decentralized ones? For instance, TRON and Cardano are tough.
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

I don't really like Ripple's cryptocurrency, but I think it makes sense to have it in a cryptocurrency portfolio for the long term. This is one of the few assets that has demand in the real banking sector. It is unlikely we will see here X10 with such capitalization, in the next 5 years, but X5 - is quite real.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Tonny COOPER

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Ripple is going to be a success in market also its limited supply will hold the value for it which attracts so many people. It is a right time to invest in cryptocurrency. With the increase in popularity and demand of cryptocurrency other than ethereum Ripple is a great alternative cryptocurrency.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

It's too late to buy Ripple. The pump has ended and a correction is waiting Now it is better to buy Ethereum or Bitcoin, they have fallen very well in price.
If Bitcoin does not go down to 5000$, then I think Ripple is hardly likely to go below 0.4$. So you can buy for long term now.

NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

I believe in start ups with bright future like the ripple.It looks like ripple has a solid and hard working team behind it so investing in ripple now may give a lot of great returns in the near future.
Ripple has a very large team and support group. The project is increasingly being implemented in the payment and banking sectors. Excellent investment.

BETAWI

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

It will be better and always be careful if often to read the graph and the situation. Today it's good enough to buy XRP with confidence that must be embedded in! Try to check and do your own analysis of XRP now https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

At the moment, it is too late to buy Ripple. More recently, Ripple experienced a serious price increase. I recommend waiting for a correction before investing in a Ripple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: