Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:26:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back at number two  (Read 712 times)
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

I really want to hope that this is the beginning of the bullish trend of Ethereum and it is very good that he returned to second place.I like this competition of coins, it shows that the market is in a big movement and investors are trying to choose the best option.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

ETH was there for all times and unfortuunately it will never be on the top while BTC is alive and has so high price. But amont altcoins ETH is one of the most suitable ones.

reshefcedex

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

Was this just a one time "glitch" or is 2nd place really up for grabs (assuming no one will catch bitcoin any time soon), thoughts?
Perrigeni

Activity: 182

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

I do not doubt it. Ethereum will return to itself there was a greatness as soon as panic in cryptocurrencies falls down. The decentralized cryptocurrency will become the first in 2019

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

We can ignore the position of the ripple. This is not exactly cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is one of the most powerful altcoins. Much stronger than all the rest. In my opinion, there are two groups of cryptocurrency:
bitcoin and ether;
others.

Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

ETH was there for all times and unfortuunately it will never be on the top while BTC is alive and has so high price. But amont altcoins ETH is one of the most suitable ones.

I'll tell you even more: soon Ripple will force out ETH from second place. There are a lot of prerequisites for this and I’m pretty sure that it will.
There is a saying down here "remember this tweet" which means the person is 100% sure of his prediction. This is one of those times.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

I see that this continued ethereum hang on to number 2. This has been going on for a long time. but it does not cover possible ethereum this will be the first. because the movement is indeed very remarkable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:10:56 AM

Over the last few days Ripple (XRP) has shown steady increase. With a huge rise of about 40% earlier today, taking its growth to over 100%, and earning it the number 2 spot (top altcoin) and usurping Ethereum.
But it's reign didn't last long, as Ethereum quickly Flippened it, with a growth of 17% and it's back as the top altcoin.
The start of a bull run?

Thats the start of pumping and dumping of this bankers cryptocurrency its ripple(xrp) they are starting to pump this coin to gain sympathy and trust from the investors so many will put money on them and then when they gather lots of cryptonians then they will dump the coins to victimized and take the mony of investos,remember banks are greed and nothing cares for us,the only want their interest to be fulfilled
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Over the last few days Ripple (XRP) has shown steady increase. With a huge rise of about 40% earlier today, taking its growth to over 100%, and earning it the number 2 spot (top altcoin) and usurping Ethereum.
But it's reign didn't last long, as Ethereum quickly Flippened it, with a growth of 17% and it's back as the top altcoin.
The start of a bull run?

I very much hope that significant and powerful changes in the market begin. Now everything looks as cool and conducive to growth. So you can safely observe how early investments continue to grow successfully. We're close to the moon
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

The start of a bull run?

I hope this condition will continue to rise, like last year

-= OI =-
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

I think the price war does not only occur in dollars. At Altcoins there is also a price war to become the main coin.
The first rank falls on the second BTC and Ethereum coin, as stated in the previous post, Ethereum moved quickly to occupy the second position after a few minutes preceded by XRP.
Fedollam

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

ETH, I think, will remain the coin number 2. Although it is already clear that other coins are treading on his heels. For example, Ripple.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:12:07 AM

Currently Cryptocurrency (Crypto Currency) which still dominates the market is Bitcoin, where Bitcoin when this post was made, has just broken the highest price throughout its time at the price level of $ 7.900 per BTC (around 106.6 million), whereas at the beginning of the year 2017 ago, the price was only around $ 908 per BTC (around 1.2 million). That is, Bitcoin has recorded a growth increase of more than 800% in just one year. While Ethereum, as the number 2 holder in the ranking of the most popular crypto currencies in the world, is currently trading at a price of $ 331.9 per ETH (around Rp. 4.4 million), while at the beginning of the year the ETH price was still traded at a price of $ 9 per ETH (around Rp. 121 thousand). This means that Ethereum has posted a growth of more than 3,700% in the period of one year.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

ethereum will be always number 2 and if a coin can beat bitcoin its ethereum  ripple bytime it wll be the most hated coin as its banks coin

Free palestine
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

according to my monitoring this time, I always see that ethereum is always number 2 in the order, and now it is still number 2, I don't understand where the sequence was obtained.
as I saw on the following website: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

Thats a different thing as most of crypto news are relying on coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/

From there ethereum has been surpassed by ripple twice in September,and still remains close in rankings,i dont know whats happening but it looks like theres a rivalry that is going against this teo coins
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

Ripple has tried this several times and failed but ethereum need to do more in other to remain this strong for long-term.  I think we need the kind of pump we have last year in other for us to see a steady grow in both ethereum and ripple.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

isn't ethereum always in second place after bitcoin? his position has never been replaced, and this is not the first time ethereum has held that position
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Let's see.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:15:39 PM

Hope that Ethereum again return his position and expect that it will cost at least 1000$ till end of this year. Many of analitics say about that and i am also think so. Thats why, i am feeling safety with ethereum in portfolio.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

This is could be a preposition for bull run. If I'm not mistaken, same thing happens on other alternate coins last bull run but not on the top tier coins. If the market remain aggressive, I think it could start an excitement on the crypto world. The movement can entice investors again and hopefully they will buy as many coins or at least the same as the last bull run.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: