Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back at number two  (Read 713 times)
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Over the last few days Ripple (XRP) has shown steady increase. With a huge rise of about 40% earlier today, taking its growth to over 100%, and earning it the number 2 spot (top altcoin) and usurping Ethereum.
But it's reign didn't last long, as Ethereum quickly Flippened it, with a growth of 17% and it's back as the top altcoin.
The start of a bull run?

I think recently Ripple has an strongly increasement  about price because it has gone out of its old cycle and start the new cycle. Besides, there is good news for XRP tokens , that is Ripple company use XRP token for their application, it is xRapid. But in long term, XRP still can not overcome Ethereum

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

We can ignore the position of the ripple. This is not exactly cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is one of the most powerful altcoins. Much stronger than all the rest. In my opinion, there are two groups of cryptocurrency:
bitcoin and ether;
others.
ripple is a rival for Ethereum in top position on coinmarketcap beside 10 other altcoin, but in stable position for number 2-3 is Ethereum and Ripple, that's why this is can't be ignore, because this two coin has big and stronger community

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:35:24 PM

I don't understand why do you see who is at what place. If a project has prospects like Ethereum, it is possible not to pay attention to what place in terms of capitalization it is. I think Ripple is a coin that grows only on the merger rumors, with a number of banks and structures. In fact, ETH have much more advantages.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

Eth took back its position as second on market cap but it's only ahead by $1M in XRP's market cap. This two coins will continue to swap rankings as 2nd and 3rd imo and there's nothing surprising about it. Bull run? no, not yet.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

IMHO XRP had just a pump for cutting all shorts) Nothing serious) In my opinion ETH will be at the second place for a long time.

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

Ripple (XRP) is a good coin and will still be a good coin but that does not mean that XRP can surpass Ethereum as crypto queen, Ethereum remains better than XRP and will always be ahead of XRP. For now Ethereum is definitely the best altcoin on the market.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

No I do not think that this is the beginning of the bull market. Probably just people again began to invest in Etherium, for such a cheap price, understand that the Eth can not so little cost for a long time. I would like to believe that people began again to invest in the ICO, but it can mean the beginning of market recovery.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Just as what i think when XRP replacing the stage of ETH, I always thinking that it won't be long before ETH taking it's seat back.
So in the future i'll stick my nose to ETH in term of keeping my money to invest.

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

Over the last few days Ripple (XRP) has shown steady increase. With a huge rise of about 40% earlier today, taking its growth to over 100%, and earning it the number 2 spot (top altcoin) and usurping Ethereum.
But it's reign didn't last long, as Ethereum quickly Flippened it, with a growth of 17% and it's back as the top altcoin.
The start of a bull run?
Fundamental XRP it’s will be take over volumes we can look, the developer Ripple also will burn of token and current their are release an implementation project such as partnership bank ecommerce and other for business platforms.

Don't think much, if the developer ethereum announced officially the called with consensus mechanism from PoW to PoS. That difficulty the adoption ethereum from community will be strong and for trader’s will take save ethereum so demand is high and price can up in my opinion uses (ethereum model PoS)

I think ethereum the best with 2 marketcap maybe Until some Q3-Q4 2019 I don’t know, but We should see the development of EOS, I guess these prospective candidates.

indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

XRP can only temporarily take over ethereum's position at number 2, with a short time Ethereum takes over again. This is strong enough to prove that ethereum deserves to be right under bitcoin which is always in the position #1 of cryptocurrency. But there needs to be a big round of applause for the extraordinary achievement of XRP by making a surprise lately.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Look at the market, it is gradually recovering slightly and most recently seen is the ripple was pump last week. That is a good sign that the sharks are still in the market. They will push the market up and make investors fomo again
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

Yes, I didn’t think that the Ripple project could really overtake the ETH project by capitalization, but as you and I had time to notice that XRP did indeed overtake the ETH project sometimes it happens, for various reasons.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

I don't think it will be long before ethereum's price will return to 500 usd, it's only a matter of time to return to the best price or even surpass it, maybe early 2019 is the answer to all possibilities about crypto
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

no doubt ethereum is the number two. ethereum is very popular because of uses and function in the crypto world. and also ethereum has a great volume and liquidity than ripple. i think ethereum should be number two always after bitcoin.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

hope that this is the beginning of the bullish trend of Ethereum and it is very good that he returned to second place. XRP can only take over ethereum's position temporarily at number 2 but not for long. But there needs to be a big mention for the extraordinary achievement of XRP by making a surprise lately.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

The competition of Ethereum and Ripple on the chart of coinmarketcap has been for the long time ago. the volume, rate, value, and also supply are competing. They are my favorite coins. But I think, ETH is still my first favorite altcoin. If it is in the second list, I'm sure that this is actually very hopeful because it is a very good news.
PH-
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

But Ripple's price is currently in free-fall — down 19.2% in the last 24 hours — while Ethereum is up 6.9% according to CoinMarketCap.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

In my opinion, the last falls of ethereum just small brakes before really intensive grow in winter. The eth will be the number 1, but it will be later.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

XRP is a cantralized coin. There are tons of projects that are based on Ethereum blockchain and Ethereum also stands for the values of crypto currencies. XRP does not even has a limited supply. Ethereum is the number 2 crypto. Number 3 should be the BCH and not Ripple.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

The start of a bull run?
i'm glad you've mentioned this as i was wondering what is going on with ripple. really, such a rapid growth and all of a sudden it replaces eth from its usual position. good for ripple, but why now?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: