Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum back at number two  (Read 716 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

As I can see at CoinMarketCap, the current situation with ETH and XRP is quite shaky. Ethereum's capitalization is 23.2 billions USD, Ripple's capitalization is 22.3 billions USD, so XRP might again overthrow ETH in the near future.

Although some crypto exchange markets do not want to list and trade Ripple, rich bankers appreciate fast XRP transactions, and I guess they will pump their crypto currency in order to dethrone even Bitcoin.
sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:17:27 PM

I do not think that bulls come into play, they wait for investors from bitkoyna to leave, and then they will fly away, that the rate will rise to the sky.

Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

I do not think that this means the beginning of the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Ethereum just grew a little and Ripple should fall a little, after pumping. I think that such a picture we see a few more times, as Ethereum and Ripple will take second place in turn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

I always thought the ripple "takeover" for number two spot was only temporary. Ethereum will remain the number two top altcoin for many years and may takeover bitcoin IF it can solve its issues like scaling.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

Like btc, ethereum has a very strong community, and is a coin that people believe in. This outcome was inevitable.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:31:48 PM

Now really second place is worthy of long ethereum. Because ripl is a good coin, but it is not a coin that deserves investment.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

I think the same thing happened last year when Ripple mooned for some days and overrun Ethereum and some days later, Ethereum take back its position. I have been monitoring Ripple for some years now, it always moon when the year is going to an end evil when other Altcoins don't see any reason to moon.

hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:19:14 PM

Altcoin also has a price war to become the first coin, the first rank is bitcoin, and second ethereum, ethereum moves quickly to occupy the second position.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

My experience shows me that after such a protracted correction, he was obliged to return there))) You doubted? I personally do not
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:26:10 PM

As I can see at CoinMarketCap, the current situation with ETH and XRP is quite shaky. Ethereum's capitalization is 23.2 billions USD, Ripple's capitalization is 22.3 billions USD, so XRP might again overthrow ETH in the near future.

Although some crypto exchange markets do not want to list and trade Ripple, rich bankers appreciate fast XRP transactions, and I guess they will pump their crypto currency in order to dethrone even Bitcoin.
it is unlikely that ripple will overthrow bitcoin. After all, the ripple depends heavily on fluctuations in the bitcoin rate and the ripple against the trend will not go.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

Like btc, ethereum has a very strong community, and is a coin that people believe in. This outcome was inevitable.
We are talking about ripple and ethereum here, what does it has to do with bitcoin.
Back to the main discussion, ethereum is very popular and its use case is huge, it will take ripple an extraordinary task to dethrone and displace ethereum from second spot permanently.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
greenfield84

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

It is interesting to watch this fight for second place. as a rule, competition is the engine of progress and each side will develop to consolidate its place (ethereum) or rise above (XRP)

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

Over the last few days Ripple (XRP) has shown steady increase. With a huge rise of about 40% earlier today, taking its growth to over 100%, and earning it the number 2 spot (top altcoin) and usurping Ethereum.
But it's reign didn't last long, as Ethereum quickly Flippened it, with a growth of 17% and it's back as the top altcoin.
The start of a bull run?
well there is jothing bad at it as being number two is also great and i think that ethereum is familiar with this place

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

It is interesting to watch this fight for second place. as a rule, competition is the engine of progress and each side will develop to consolidate its place (ethereum) or rise above (XRP)
i am so happy for ethereum and i believe that it dexerves to be back on the game again so i congratulae all the ethereum fans

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
whyrqa-1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

i am so happy for ethereum and i believe that it dexerves to be back on the game again so i congratulae all the ethereum fans
in any case, Each of us knows how far the future of ethereum is. Perhaps today it is manifested weakly, But nevertheless, there are already prerequisites for waiting for a very fast and stable increase in the price of ethereum.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Iam also more Etherium fan be course ripple is much more zentral .....
and the current news are not really good  for ripple i guess.
maily you have to love banks i guess to like ripple XD
https://news.yannik.biz/Ripple-pays-lobbyists-with-XRP.php

regards
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

Ethereum will be better suited to always 2nd place, while Ripple (XRP) is in 3rd position. Like chasing after cryptocurrency. And I think it's natural, because they have each way to attract investors out there.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

I knew it would happen. It's hard to find a coin that would be able to overtake Ethereum and still sustain that position. Ripple though might be a good coin, although not a cryptocurrency that many are ready to hold for so long. Most of those who have are only looking for quick profit. Also Ethereum is been used more than Ripple, which invariable might mean more volume and which translates to its continuous existence in second place.
kidsrock

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Ethereum still on the number two in the coinmarketcap because ripple reduced the price and the volume. But I think soon, the ripple will increase the volume, and I am sure that the price will rise again and I hope that the price can break more than 15k satoshi and even it can reach more than 20k satoshi. But still, this is too difficult to ripple to compete with the ethereum since the ethereum still too strong in the market although the price does not increase higher.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

It's true that it makes the development for these two active because they are aiming for the better place.

Ethereum for the retainment while XRP for higher ranking. But with the development of these two coins still ETH is exceeding and being favored by the community. It's a competition on what's better in terms of support from the community and what's the progress of their development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: