Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

Certainly patience is one of the key skills in crypto, because the market is very dynamic and prices can change by 10% up and down during the day. Also, your assets may be in the flat for several months and you need quite a bit of patience to sustain such a period.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:29:58 PM

Certainly yes.Patience is the key in cryptocurrency and it plays a big role. Sometimes it needs patience to wait and hold your tokens in cryptocurrency to gain more money.
badman999

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

because with a patient mind avoid selling panic or giving up without doing a little effort. a lot of what we have been going through this year, a market that is very unstable and this month has dropped even further and the key is to be patient and keep what we have or buy cheap coins for the short term until prices rise again.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

Information is power and the information you gave will give you the confidence to be patient. Else, we may continue to talk about patience, yet without being able to practice it.
Everyone knows that patience is the key, but is it everyone that is patient?
It is most times easier said than done.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 10:51:51 PM

Patience without any effort to repair it is the same as waiting for rain when the dry season occurs.
It is true that all patience will definitely produce good results even though it takes a lot of time but it is not enough to just keep quiet because we need some action for a better life, especially on investment, of course we are asked to be smarter in responding to various rumors so we are not one of those who feel aggrieved.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Yes , this is a big truth and I think here I am very lucky to hold my patience with crypto assets .
Here I was holding 1+ year a coin , named Putin but after that long term I found that coin's market get up ( in actual pump by the exchange ) and that results into profit for me about 5 times of the initial investment , so here I can understand very well that how much patience is better to have in this field .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

Certainly yes.Patience is the key in cryptocurrency and it plays a big role. Sometimes it needs patience to wait and hold your tokens in cryptocurrency to gain more money.
Well we must have this patience in order for us to be success in this industry. Without it, we are not gaining any here in crypto. This is the key that we should have when investing and trading crypto.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Absolutely if not you are likely not stand up to the test of time since you might not see the outcome as you expect.  aFor instance without patience how can you work this year on a project and get paid next year, this really shows committed you are but with all these factors you realize you've really matured in the digital world.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

People who are in business or even investors who really dont have patient always failed and only loose everything. Patience is important in verything you do even if it is a little thing. Dont make things rush that will  make you failed or unsuccesful.
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

I had to learn that by force, you must have a lot of patience and willpower to see all your investment lose value over time and not sell out everything to avoid more losses, but I always repeat myself that if I'm not winning then it is not worth it to get out, I did not get here to lose money, so I always try to go for the all or nothing.
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

The only key is patience if you wang be successful in cryptos.
Panic selling will impact negatively on your returns. It is quite simple crypto market is not stable like other markets. Cryptos is highly volatile market. So price fluctuation is normal. Don't be a panic seller , have patience only then you will get what you are expecting.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

Yup in this cryptoworld patience is the key if we want to get profit, especially in this situation. Let's see in the end of this year, if crypto market rise i think we should immediately sell our coins because in early 2019 market will drop again (chinese new year).

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is always the key to everything we do in life and not only in cryptocurrency. If you can’t have patience in what you’re doing you are going to lose, although in some cases whether you have patience or not you will always benefit, but there is a reason why they do say people should have patience. If you read any great story you will come across a moment where they had patience. So it’s good to have patience.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:04:48 AM

Well we must have this patience in order for us to be success in this industry. Without it, we are not gaining any here in crypto. This is the key that we should have when investing and trading crypto.

I agree one must have patience in everything he invest in but he must also know when to sell or buy.  Patience without knowledge of what is happening around him will not give us anything since we never knew when is the right time to buy or sell.  I guess, it is much better to gain more knowledge about our investment since it is the key to trigger how long will our patients be.  We must stay updated, well informed and with that patience will come after since this information will trigger us to wait or not to wait.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

Yeah, I strongly believe with you that patience is the key to everything to succeed. Patience is indeed a virtue, and it harvests recompense. So just be patient. The darkness in this crypto world will soon be over, and the dawn will break. Only those who are willing to patiently and persistently wait will see the good fruit this long bear has to offer. I always believe that there's good in everything. If there's one thing that I'm seeing positive in this previous bear months, it's the precious learning that only experience can teach. So wait patiently and think positively.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

patience is the key... as in this "game" you cannot affort to rush into something or to let your emotions get in the way... cold, icy patience
you also need some sort of general strategy with consistent goals and rules, and you need hard work to keep on top of things... a lot of thinking is also important...
sometimes it is hard, but you need to be always focused and pacient....
this is definitely not for the jumpy minded people  Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
john alex young

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

The key to success lies in patience. Without patience, effort and hard work will not be useful especially reaching the stage of success. Our patience in motivating ourselves to face all situations, especially situations in crypto.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

I cannot agree with you . Not always patience ia the key. I already know some cases when need toove very quick to get very good profit. This is crypto world and you never cannot say whay will be next day.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

I cannot agree with you . Not always patience ia the key. I already know some cases when need toove very quick to get very good profit. This is crypto world and you never cannot say whay will be next day.
Hi sir, try pondering for a moment if you trade on the exchange market, you buy coins, but after that the price falls after your funds stop at high prices, what will you do? Will you sell your funds cheaply to cut losses? or will you hold it and sell it later when prices rise again? if you are a patient person, of course you will hold your funds to anticipate loss.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

Investors who have patience of waiting for the right time will most likely come up on top and have a successful journey in the cryptoworld. Those who decides impatiently that results to cut or lose their investment will someday realize the significance of being patient when you are into crypto investment.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: