Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5816 times)
nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

Patience is the key to successful trading, but also plays a huge role acquired knowledge in the cryptocurrency industry.
In fact, cryptocurrency trading is not as easy as it seems to beginners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

The rights of my little ones are always taught in patience whatever circumstances we experience, therefore the patience we have done so far will definitely produce extraordinary because with patience we can get a lot of valuable experience if we are careful in dealing with something that has happened so far,but need to be underlined without effort will not get big results.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

Perhaps not only the patience is the key to success, but hard work and not easy to give up to get success. Jobs in the world Cryptocurrency this requires good ability in taking decisions. If you are wrong in taking the decision, of course, you can get the losses. So we must focus on this work.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

Patience is always been the key for success and in bringing yourself more profit in crypto currency, It is the key to provide more better decisions in the future, especially in investing in a long a or in a short term period.
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:19:17 PM

Patience is really the key to get success. Without patience, it is impossible to win in this market.  If you have skills, except patience, then I can say that crypto-currency is not for you. So you have to be patient.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

one of the richest people in the world said that patience is always rewarded, and this is true, we just need to wait, and then we will earn much more
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

patience is indeed needed in everything, including in crypto, but if you just wait without taking action it is also useless, if you
want to succeed in crypto a good strategy is needed in order to get a big profit, we also have to work hard and never give up

toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Nowadays everyone here in our community really observed the downfall of market prices they fell what we were felling in this present situations, absolutely yes all of us are need to be patient in order o survive the red market but we also flexible here we try to find ways to help our community even in a little way.  Dumping of token which are not yet reach the ICO price can make the market more colored in red. Hold and be patient.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

I believed patience is the key too because I had observed that  many of my holdings  pumped in no exact time. You can't tell when it will going to pump. And I want to suggest to all holders to do scalping trading also because   if you so long you can't make more profit. Why hodl if you can multiply it?

Patience and only patience is the key to success in the current situation of a falling crypto market. I believe that you need to wait and believe in future growth.

If you monitor the market rate of the current period, only the way to hold and wait for the miracle is the exchange rate increase at the end of 2018. And now I see a lot of investors selling cryptos because of losing confidence and fear that the exchange rate will continue to fall deeper.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

I would totally agree with that one, but not the patience, but to be able to analyse, choose the right project and of course some luck would be great to have in this bag Smiley
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:40:18 AM

Its true that patience in any investment is very important. Cryptocurrency is new investment and new market, its need time to grow and combine with good analysis, it will give us big profits

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:52:32 AM

It is very easy to say that you need to have patience and hold your coins in this market but the truth is that it is very difficult to do that because as we know the market does move in a very violent way and so it is very difficult to  see every day that the money that you invested in this market begins to disappear every single day and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:57:35 AM

Yes I believe that is correct, cryptocurrency investment is a game of whoever is the most patient and willing to wait for that exact moment no matter how long it might be. I know it is not easy to wait and hold specially when the market moves back and forth more often but if you truly believe in what you are holding then it doesn't matter if thats the case.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

I'm dedicated my self to more patience everytime when i got business in crypto currency because the key of our success is that our patience, some people here in crypto currency why they lossing their capital due to panic selling when there is falling of prices in the market.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

Yes, you are right, patience is the key in anything to achieve success, especially when we look for results in crypto, we must be able to be patient to get the desired results because of course through certain stages, and it also takes a while
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

Patience is really the key to get success. Without patience, it is impossible to win in this market.  If you have skills, except patience, then I can say that crypto-currency is not for you. So you have to be patient.
But the fact is that patience must come with knowledge and must have analytical experience, if you are patient, but you choose the wrong coin of poor quality, the project is not feasible, the time does not increase the price of coins. Conversely, they will also fall in price. So in my opinion, we should choose the potential coin, the price will increase over time. So get new income.

rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

Patience is a virtue. When a person has this value he is capable of getting rich and successful in his business. Sometime I can see it in myself and sometimes not because of my feeling as very hot in the issue I can sometimes decide to sell my coins hold and that is why I got cried afterwards upon looking at the price that was booming. This is lesson learn for me and I hope it could help for someone who need this value.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:32:32 AM

Patience is one of the keys to success in the crypto-currency world. Common sense, the ability to analyze and get the right information from the news, make personal predictions - all these things are also very important. But if you have all these skills, except patience, then I can confidently tell you that crypto-currency is not for you) So train first of all such skill as patience.
I agree many investors who have enough knowledge in crypto trading that failed to earn profit because they don't have patience to wait for proper time to sell or hold. Lot of investors want quick profit only which often failing to earn money because of unpredictable market condition.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:52:46 AM

If you participate in bounty campaigns, then patience and effort is truly the key to a successful and a very rewarding bounty campaign experience. Another application of patience is when you have to wait for the price of the Tokens you have to spike snd then sell at that price.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

Yes if course patience is the best key to get success in this field even you are a hardworking person and you don't have this in yourself I think you will always regret things that you made a wrong decision in many things. And buying more investments in the currency you want to invest and I think adding more patience in this year to make a better earnings this year is the best key to our investments to make it grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: