Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Patience is the key, i agree with that. But we must be smart and should know when we need to sell our investment, we can't just be calm and wait untill the market rising up. I know patience is the key, but sometimes you need to be greedy.

You can not wait blindly waiting for your portfolio to grow, because even when it grows by 50%, you can continue to wait, and this may lead to the price falling, and you will again have to wait for its recovery. You need to approach the investment wisely.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Seems to me almost no one has the patience for this.  All the quick sellers are guilty as charged.

We are at the ground floor of a 20 year long paradigm shift in how people use money.  Trying to make profits to live on this early in the shift is why so many people get discouraged, change tactics, etc.  Crypto is where the Internet was in 1992 right now.  The changes coming will be huge.

Folks who accumulate and hold for 5 to 10 years will make out the best this early on.

All other talk is minutia that doesn't take in the big picture.

The only thing I would have people watch for is the big overshoot in prices shortly after the big dollar crises propels the crypto space into orbit.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

Of course, patience is a fundamental factor in our difficult task. However, knowledge and a cool head at times is much more important than patience. After all, you can tolerate sometimes in vain. Have you thought about that? Therefore, it is necessary in the first place to pump your brains, and only then the strength of will and patience. This is my personal opinion...
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

Patience is actually crucial and very important in cryptocurrency world. Patience is the key to a lot of gains on trading cryptocurrency, if someone is not patient enough then the person will miss out on profit.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:02:55 PM

It is true that patience is the key to success. But anyone should be patient till they have the capacity to bear it. Whatever work is done by comparing it with understanding and deliberately, the success is attained only by doing it. This is also a form of patience.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I personally don't waste time during patience timeframe. I do researches of the best projects to invest in the current conditions. I advise not just wait for the market growth. Be prepared for it.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Patience in every direction is a key for getting profit. Sometimes it is hard to controll your emotions, especially when you invested somewere and you see the decreasing price every day, so in that case it is good may be not patience but being calm and react rapidly in order not to loose everything. So you should stay in touch with the community and learn everyday the market situation and think logically.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

I personally don't waste time during patience timeframe. I do researches of the best projects to invest in the current conditions. I advise not just wait for the market growth. Be prepared for it.
I think that preparing for this will not be difficult. You just need not to touch your coins, and store them in your wallets, without any sales.
Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Patience is the key from a door where you can find the next deep level of your inner space with many treasures inside.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

The ability to persist and be consistent will help you through even the most difficult situation.  These character is built as you endure and look for opportunities daily in cryptocurrency.  U like to be focused and keep my eyes on the goal  so should you!

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

If someone wants to be successful in his life then he must achieve patience. As we know patience is the key to success. Patience is mandatory in the crypto world to de well in trading and for long-term investment. If you lose your patience you will be kicked out from this crypto world.
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

If we are an investor, we must be able to wait for the moment when it will be necessary to sell the asset. If you do not know how to wait, it is better for you to give money in trust management to professionals in this business. In any of these options, you will profitably.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:52:54 PM

It is good if you invest in the Crypto market and keep them for a long time, and you will make a good profit from it in this technological breakthrough era. Here you just call and wait, I believe that one day you will become a businessman in the field in this market. Patience is the key to success.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

When you worry all the time you lose pleasure from investments and you forget about why you do this. We all came here to be rich so we have to be patient

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

It seems to me that this phrase has become the motto of investors in cryptocurrencies and each member of the forum who owns at least some cryptocurrency  Cheesy

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:32:38 PM

Without patience, a lot of people have gone down the drain and lost a lot of profit that the would have made if they had waited for just a little while before selling their tokens. Without patience, you will not be able to reach the full potential you can achieve in crypto.

Chizhova

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

Fully agree, but still not lose hope and constantly evolve!
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

to be patient maens a lit oand you need to understand this fa t as it is omportamt for you to control your feelings here

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

Fully agree, but still not lose hope and constantly evolve!
that os true even if ypu miss agood chance, be ready not to kiss another andtjat is all sometimes you should smile to life

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:39:28 PM

Indeed patience is the key not just in cryptocurrency but also in everyday. Patience is a moral value that we need to have because no one can applied it every works they made. Without it we can not achieved what we want because I believe not all things can come to us automatically. In crypto world we really need patience especially in the market price of bitcoin. Sometimes we wait for a days, weeks and months before the price rise again and I know our waiting is worth it when the price is rise again. As you stated not just patience we also need hard work to achieve our goals, consistency to maintain your work and focus to finish your work on time.

I believe this attitude can bring us a successful life especially in trading we must apply it to earn a good profit.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: