Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is the key  (Read 5819 times)
Khiceog

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Patience does not work in all the cases. Sometimes patience is the last thing that you need in particular situation, so I cannot agree with you.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:17:54 AM

Patience in cases when you need to be confident and agressive is not the best felling, especially, when you regret for some patience-driven descions.

Yes i agree on the statement because patience is the key in anything which you do especially in trading we need to be patience and wait for some time to get huge profit and also should have knowledge in when to buy and sell coins in the market. If you loss few bucks initially don't lose patience and wait for correct time and you will be succeed.  So patience teaches a lot not only in crypto market but also it gives good experience to all in every aspects of life.

Am I spamming? Report me!
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks

Patience is the key because it is the strong mechanism of controlling your emotions in order to keep you from risky and rash steps. Because without patience very often people because of the influence of panic make unthoughtful decisions and very often loose to many assets. Financial and crypto currency direction need to be really emotionally strong and with good self-control in order not to regret after.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Totally agree , you need to be able to endure on the market is the most important thing to earn good money , especially in a time when all coins are falling

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

Spread is one of the keys to success many people forget about it, hard work is also one of them. This is why Crypto has been able to exist until now because of patience and endless hard work to achieve their targets and goals, hopefully in 2019 it will be a new start for Crypto to rise from this downturn
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Patience is important not only in the world of cryptocurrency, because patient people achieve more!
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

Not every investor is able to calmly look at how the market is falling. Some people are getting very nervous about this. I also can not always remain calm.

ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

Patience is very important in business because electronic money is not always stable. Many people do not understand this and I believe it also affects the cryptographic market because people rush to make a profit and when they do not see profits, they will feel the project is phishing. And if you panic selling your money when the price is low, you will lose it all

Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

Sometimes you need to endure this patience. If it is not justified, then you need to take some decision. Do not wait for the weather with the sea, but act and everything will work out for you.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

true patience is an important factor in following the development of crypto, but not only patience, you must also have the will to do hard work and learn about the development of crypto at this time so as not to lose important information
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

patience is one of the important things at the moment. without it all we cannot produce anything. especially when market conditions like this are very much needed to get through this.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Sometimes you need to endure this patience. If it is not justified, then you need to take some decision. Do not wait for the weather with the sea, but act and everything will work out for you.
But we all have to be patient, because we have the patience to see the best moments or moments we have never seen, we wait and sell at reasonable prices. Best. So success will soon come to us

denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Patience is indeed an important point in dealing with the world of cryptocurrency that often experiences sudden decline and increase.
We must remember that patience is important in making a decision in dealing with it.
If you are impatient when managing Cryptocurrency then you have a greater loss rate.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Evolver

Activity: 353

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Patience is indeed an important point in dealing with the world of cryptocurrency that often experiences sudden decline and increase.
We must remember that patience is important in making a decision in dealing with it.
If you are impatient when managing Cryptocurrency then you have a greater loss rate.
Yes, I'm sure that patience will help very well in long-term investments. And panic is our enemy, I do not recommend panicking in stressful situations. if you panic at this. You will lose money. Please wait patiently for the price increase as it is a chance to get rich.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:49:28 PM

Yes, I'm sure that patience will help very well in long-term investments. And panic is our enemy, I do not recommend panicking in stressful situations. if you panic at this. You will lose money. Please wait patiently for the price increase as it is a chance to get rich.
Just delete the blockfolio and don't check the prices of crypto during bear market  Grin So, patience is the key. I believe that cryptocurrencies will grow in long term, 100%.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

A wonderful thought about patience, because it is patience that takes people out of themselves and leads to great greed, but of course I don’t speak about all people, because there are those who don’t have greed in general or control it.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:53:48 PM

patience is really the key in our wolrd and not only in the cryptocurrency one as it is the key factor of making less mistakes

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

A wonderful thought about patience, because it is patience that takes people out of themselves and leads to great greed, but of course I don’t speak about all people, because there are those who don’t have greed in general or control it.
patience is the key here as it helps to avoid panic selling and helps to save our money and our time so we should learn to control our feelings

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Patienve is always a key,in many ways ur crypto traider or holder no matter,just think and dont panic like most of peoples who sale on low to dont get big loses.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:27:02 PM

Patience is the key only if you do proper research before deciding to go on long term holding with a coin or token. If I believe in a project and buy in for long term, I don't bother checking prices on a daily basis, because I must have done proper due diligence before I key in.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: