Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE][AIRDROP] Sylo - decentralised communication network and ecosystem  (Read 26803 times)
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:05:06 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 03:23:24 AM by mprep

@Sylo Team, you also offers a bounty program?
Yes! our bounty program is up and currently on going. You can check it out at https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/Sylo
for further more assistance pls feel free to join our official telegram at https://t.me/sylo_io

Thank you, when you need a german thread and moderation in the local board, feel free to contact me, regards

Thank you Buchi-88, currently there is no open bounty for translations but we will let you know if this changes.

Also, you can join our TG group to stay up to date with the latest news about our project https://t.me/sylo_io

Engaged audience at our Hong Kong Meetup Monday night with Sylo co-founder Dorian  Cool

Please remember to join our TG group to stay up to date with the latest news about our project
jfvmcryptoblock
Copper Member

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

Neat, you guys are everywhere, I love real teams who are actually involved with the crypto community to make the industry better. Keep it up Sylo team!
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 08:02:21 PM by Sylo Official

Neat, you guys are everywhere, I love real teams who are actually involved with the crypto community to make the industry better. Keep it up Sylo team!

Thank you for your feedback, we work very hard every day for a more decentralised world!

Actually, we are now walking the red carpet on the way in to World Crypto Con Las Vegas, give us a shout if you’re here!  Cool

For more info, please visit our web site https://www.sylo.io/ or join our TG community https://t.me/sylo_io
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

SYLO: A Reliable Cryptocurrency, Communication Software
https://icoshrimp.com/sylo-a-reliable-cryptocurrency-communication-software/

Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

SYLO: A Reliable Cryptocurrency, Communication Software
https://icoshrimp.com/sylo-a-reliable-cryptocurrency-communication-software/

Nice article, thank you for sharing!

Our fully decentralised DApp is coming out this December; you can have a peek at this video to see what to expect in the upcoming releases

Stay tuned: https://t.me/sylo_io
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

I have watched the video presentation you shared and i must say this is something to look forward. I feel like this is a better version of Social Media. I'll definitely give it a try once it launched. Keep us updated. The wallet in the app, is it an erc20 wallet or something else?
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:51:48 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 03:23:56 AM by mprep

I have watched the video presentation you shared and i must say this is something to look forward. I feel like this is a better version of Social Media. I'll definitely give it a try once it launched. Keep us updated. The wallet in the app, is it an erc20 wallet or something else?

In the future, Sylo will be able to be used for many different currencies and tokens no matter which blockchain - you will be able to 'message' money  Wink

SYLO WEEKLY RECAP — 2/11/18

This week was jam-packed with events for the Sylo team the world over and we’re only just getting started…

Learn more by clicking here or the image below

Promudy

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:22:07 PM

This week was jam-packed with events for the Sylo team the world over and we’re only just getting started…

This is indeed awesome. I have gone through the video and I see this is a more reliable social media app. When can we see a full launch of the decentralised application? I can't wait to get connected with friends on this app.
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:52:59 PM

In the future, Sylo will be able to be used for many different currencies and tokens no matter which blockchain - you will be able to 'message' money  Wink

Well that is new! and big.. how do you guys plan to do that? And i am still thinking if the wallet in that app is erc20.
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:36:47 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 08:13:19 PM by Sylo Official

This is indeed awesome. I have gone through the video and I see this is a more reliable social media app. When can we see a full launch of the decentralised application? I can't wait to get connected with friends on this app.
Hello Promudy, thanks for taking the time to go through the video. Yes, Sylo presents to you a secured and reliable means of communication and a marketplace for decentralised applications (DApps). The Sylo decentralised application will be launched in december, here is a sneak peak of what it is like https://youtu.be/k8tnioBWGJM. However, the sylo application which has a blend of centralised and decentralised features is already available on app store.
johnsilver14

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:18:21 AM

They are more than just a communication app, they want to enhance it with a ground background and this background is also a product itself for enterprise clients.
Tcode53
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

Hello I just stumbled on this while searching through ICOs. This is an interesting one but considering that we have so many applications how does this change the concept from what we already have??
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

This is a very good project that I have been onto for quite some time. Silo seeks to be a decentralized communication application. But we have many of that already.  
I want to ask,  what features does Sylo possess that makes it stand out from others? What is the spark that will make me  invest? How does Sylo plan to stay competitive against its very-similar counterparts?

If I see a viable answer to my questions then,  I will go ahead and invest.

Also, I've looked through and downloaded the TGE app, the interface is pretty cool  and sleek; but why does it say I only have access to 10 connections, how do those limits work?

Thanks.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:09:56 AM

Hello I just stumbled on this while searching through ICOs. This is an interesting one but considering that we have so many applications how does this change the concept from what we already have??
Hello Tcode53, thanks for stopping by. What differentiates Sylo from other conventional social media application is its decentralised nature. Through decentralised communication, your chats and information are not stored or accessible by any centralised network, the way conventional applications do. Sylo accomplishes this is by using end-to-end encryption and peer-to-peer networks, so that neither your communication is stored or accessed by a third-party (not even Sylo!). Thanks so much, we look to hear more from you and we are here to attend to your questions.
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

SYLO SPEAKS — Neil Morrell, Partnerships Manager

Our Partnerships Manager, Neil Morrell shares why Team Sylo are about collaboration rather than competition.

Please click below to watch the video

Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

This is a very good project that I have been onto for quite some time. Silo seeks to be a decentralized communication application. But we have many of that already.  
I want to ask,  what features does Sylo possess that makes it stand out from others? What is the spark that will make me  invest? How does Sylo plan to stay competitive against its very-similar counterparts?

If I see a viable answer to my questions then,  I will go ahead and invest.

Also, I've looked through and downloaded the TGE app, the interface is pretty cool  and sleek; but why does it say I only have access to 10 connections, how do those limits work?

Thanks.

Thank you SamarasLoch.

We are not aware of any functioning fully decentralised communication system like ours, that is blockchain based and allows messages, voice & video calls, connected apps and multi-currency support. There might be blockchain applications that cover some aspects of that but not in a holistic way like we do. Also, conventional messaging apps are not competitors in our target markets given the cosmic asymmetries when it comes to the privacy and security we offer.

Regarding limitations of the current app, it works on a fremium model, where you get 10 connections free, then you need to move to the paid subscription tier for unlimited contacts. This restriction will be removed when we release the new fully decentralised app later this year Wink

Still not convinced? feel free to reach out to us and we will cover all of your questions https://t.me/sylo_io

Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:03:10 AM

Team Sylo spent last week in the city of lights attending World Cryptocon! Here are seven things we discovered in our time there.

Click here or the image below for more info

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

They are more than just a communication app, they want to enhance it with a ground background and this background is also a product itself for enterprise clients.

Thank you John. Sylo is more than just a decentralised communication platform. Sylo is also a marketplace of DApps. You can also confidently store your erc20 and plug tokens in your Sylo wallet. How amazing can it get? 😊
But it's still Ethereum!All the same, you need to give the ether for the transaction?Or I'm wrong?
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 01:06:45 AM by Sylo Official

Thank you John. Sylo is more than just a decentralised communication platform. Sylo is also a marketplace of DApps. You can also confidently store your erc20 and plug tokens in your Sylo wallet. How amazing can it get? 😊
But it's still Ethereum!All the same, you need to give the ether for the transaction?Or I'm wrong?

Hi Vazan25! Not only Ethereum. The primary token will be SYLOs, however, the wallet is ERC20 compatible, meaning ERC20 tokens can be utilised within the wallet and marketplace. As we integrate other DApps that have their own token models, we will define the relationships between their native tokens and SYLOs, in order to enable value to all users and connected applications within the Sylo ecosystem.
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:24:07 AM

VIDEO — Sylo speaks: Ben Jordan

How are we solving some of the biggest problems online today?

Watch the video below to hear Ben Jordan, Sylo Co-Founder & Product Director, share how Sylo, SingleSource and Centrality are working together to provide better user experiences.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: