Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE][AIRDROP] Sylo - decentralised communication network and ecosystem  (Read 26810 times)
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:58:38 PM

VIDEO — Sylo speaks: Ben Jordan

How are we solving some of the biggest problems online today?

Watch the video below to hear Ben Jordan, Sylo Co-Founder & Product Director, share how Sylo, SingleSource and Centrality are working together to provide better user experiences.

This video is an eye opener. The communication sector is truly in need of this innovation and this partnership is one to look out for.

Thank you for your support Promudy, we at #TeamSylo are ready to Decentralise the world!
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

Hong Kong & the state of the market

"2019 is going to be the year of reality, and it’s already started - in terms of which projects are receiving support and buy in, and which ones are not.
The world is ready to start getting their hands on real value DApps. Watch this space!"
- Dorian Johannink, Business Director at sylo.io

Full article here

Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:19:19 PM

Awesome! Dapps are really useful and you point it out so clearly that i could not agree more. People most of the time lean towards projects that are useful (with good use case) hence it reflects really to the willingness to invest in it simply because they complete believe in the project. I have also seen some of your updates in reddit and i must say your team is really showing us how dedicated you all are in this project. Will there be an event lined up in the coming days?
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:36:26 AM

Sylo: A Secured Decentralized Communication Platform -- Review by David Malik at smartereum.com

To read the full article please click on the image below  Cool

Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

Awesome! Dapps are really useful and you point it out so clearly that i could not agree more. People most of the time lean towards projects that are useful (with good use case) hence it reflects really to the willingness to invest in it simply because they complete believe in the project. I have also seen some of your updates in reddit and i must say your team is really showing us how dedicated you all are in this project. Will there be an event lined up in the coming days?

We have been all around the globe lately, soon we will post a recap with that information; also you can join our telegram group to always stay up to date with the latest news about Sylo https://t.me/sylo_io
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:04:10 PM

SYLO WEEKLY RECAP

The last week was one of further jetsetting, eventing, synergy, and collaboration. Here’s a quick look at what we’ve been up to, stay tuned for the full event recaps later in the week.

Learn more by clicking here or the image below

Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

Have you participated in our token event? Good news for you - it’s open!

Find a how-to guide for the Sylo main sale here

Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:47:36 PM

SYLO WEEKLY RECAP

The last week was one of further jetsetting, eventing, synergy, and collaboration. Here’s a quick look at what we’ve been up to, stay tuned for the full event recaps later in the week.

The last update i saw from you guys was when you were in Hong Kong now you are in UK. Wonder where else did you went to show your product. I think that is really an A+ effort from your team as not every project do that. Nice to know that you are reaching out to you future users instead of the other way around. These days team visibility could really say so much. Do you happen to have podcast interview?
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

SYLO WEEKLY RECAP

[/url]

The last update i saw from you guys was when you were in Hong Kong now you are in UK. Wonder where else did you went to show your product. I think that is really an A+ effort from your team as not every project do that. Nice to know that you are reaching out to you future users instead of the other way around. These days team visibility could really say so much. Do you happen to have podcast interview?

We are glad you ask Smiley Dorian Johannink (Business Director) & Ben Jordan (Product Director) participated in a podcast interview hosted by Angelo Adam, CEO of Bounty0x.

You can check it out here https://goo.gl/xkpNai
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:07:37 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 07:53:17 PM by Sylo Official

What's a bear market got to do with it?

Listen to our Business Directory talk about the bear market and how it can in fact be positive for projects with working products.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY94E6W6tJY&feature=youtu.be

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

I am curious to follow the development of this project. I see the team's efforts. This is a promising project. yes yes!)

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:28:51 AM

SYLO WEEKLY RECAP — 23/11/18

Last week was a busy one for Team Sylo: LendIt, Fintech, Europe Conference in London, lots of work on the new app features and new team members!

It's all here

https://goo.gl/L1X6kM
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

I am curious to follow the development of this project. I see the team's efforts. This is a promising project. yes yes!)

Thank you so much for your kind words Margary, you can also join our Telegram group to learn more about the project, ask any questions you may have for the team and be part of the ongoing discussions.

https://t.me/sylo_io

Cheers!
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:11:52 PM

Being active of updating informations about the platform is really admirable. This shows that the team members are really doing their job of spreading informations and explaining every details that everyone need to know. Kuddos!

Thank you izay, we are very active in the Crytp and Fintech sectors and make sure to keep our different communities updated, remember you can also follow us in Reddit and Telegram if you are an user of those platforms.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sylo_io
https://t.me/sylo_io
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

Eight lessons in eight months and counting…

"[Blockchain] can bring a tangible difference to a consumer’s life! Just because the technology seems complex, people underestimate its incredible benefits."

In this article, originally taken from Shaan Bhattacharya's LinkedIn -and shared with his permission- he goes through the main lessons he's learned during 8 months working on a tech start-up. If you are going to read an article today, we hope it's this one, it's full of depth, wisdom and humanity.

Full article can be found here:

https://goo.gl/2Zsjn5

Shaan Bhattacharya, our Chief Strategist loves to brainstorm about how to help decentralised technology take over the world.
fidotnews

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

Being active of updating informations about the platform is really admirable. This shows that the team members are really doing their job of spreading informations and explaining every details that everyone need to know. Kuddos!
Do you see the platform update here? For now, I only see advertising, but for a successful project the team needs a quality work product.
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:17:58 AM

Do you see the platform update here? For now, I only see advertising, but for a successful project the team needs a quality work product.

Glad you ask fidotnews, we are one of the few projects in the Crypto space with a fully functioning product, you can check it out here https://sylo.io/app.html

Additionally, we will launch a new version this coming month of our totally decentralised Dapp. Our team has been demoing the new features at the most important block-chain events around the globe and the reaction has been fantastic.

We invite you to learn more about Sylo and please make sure to shoot us with any questions you may have.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

This means that projects that are centered via chat communication like that, then what distinguishes them from applications such as whatsapp or line, I am sometimes confused with no third party

Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

This means that projects that are centered via chat communication like that, then what distinguishes them from applications such as whatsapp or line, I am sometimes confused with no third party

Sylo is a decentralised communication network, protocol and ecosystem powered by the SYLO token. Sylo is also an application that brings together crypto-payments, user communication, and a marketplace of DApps which all utilise Sylo for communication and storage.

Your personal information is not in control of a centralised company which owns it, mines it and makes money out of it, this includes selling deterministic or probabilistic identity information to third parties for digital marketing.
Sylo Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

SYLO WEEKLY RECAP — 30/11/18

With productivity in mind, this will be our last weekly update for a little while. We’ll be trialing a fortnightly update format, meaning your next installment from us will be published on December 14.

Topics we cover this week:

- SYLO IN SEOUL — WE KEYNOTE AT INSIDE FINTECH, KOREA
- DApp DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS
- A NEW FACE: TEAM KEEPS GROWING!
- OUR MEDIUM’S NEW LOOK

Read the full recap here and please don't forget do give 1, 2 or 100 claps  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: