Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 混论坛很久了希望大家慷慨送一个赞  (Read 145 times)
a264836321 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

经常逛论坛。也学习了很多知识,也对区块链很感兴趣,现在JR没有赞的都降低为新手,现在更是一赞难求。所以导致更多人想获得赞。看论坛的兄弟说需要写50个高质量的帖子才能获得一个赞。
但是怎么才算高质量的?每个人角度、认知范围和思维都不一样。所以何为高质量。听说中文区更是无法获取赞。个人文采不好,不会说什么长篇大论。再加上现在很多空投的任务都必须是JR才能
参与,辛辛苦苦混到了JR,论坛一改版又混回了新手。四海之内皆兄弟,如果有多少赞的兄弟给我一个赞吧。小弟感激不尽。 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:23:39 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 09:34:58 AM by coin8coin8

这里继续向新人普及一下和Merit有关的规则和知识:

1. 对于祈求Merit的行为,论坛是不鼓励的。

参考论坛管理员theymos的公告:
Do not beg for merit excessively.

此外,你还违反了论坛规则的第7条,“禁止乞讨”
7. No begging. [5]

2. 祈求Merit会被很多论坛的高级成员鄙视,可能会选择忽略你,譬如点这里:

这里有很多高级会员讨论关于祈求Merit行为的帖子,通常情况下,祈求Merit在他们看来是贬义的,如果遇到DT会员,可能还会给你一个负面的红色信任:

3. 尤其是不要在Meta区域祈求Merit,我只能告诉你,这样做很危险! 【注:为了保证传达的准确性,我这里就原文引用,下列内容请自行谷歌翻译一下】
Why on earth i should post here to get merits?

I am not a typical type of person that will likely to jump over this section and will proceed on doing a thread or commenting from any of those shit threads. Just as Warren Buffet says "Don't test the depth of the river with both your feet while taking risk"?
What does the risk I am talking here? The risk of getting hit in the face by the higher ranks, or even the moderators of this forum by their fierce critics on the threads and even in their comments. You will just going to know it when you question them in the things you might wonder that you are correct and righteous but in the end you will end up crying with your shoulders down. I have compile some of these here in this thread and try to see it for yourself before you post another thread raising your issues and concerns.

4. 所以不要祈求Merit,如果你要想获得Merit,这里有很多优秀的帖子可以供你参考:【注: 为了保证传达的准确性,我这里就原文引用,下列内容请自行谷歌翻译一下】
As a top 10 merited user I feel qualified to post this guide, this is to help new users and users who are reasonably established to level up.
I am adamant the no1 cause of no merits is poor English, this is something you can change if you are struggling to get merits so if you know that this is the limitation then you need to take some steps

* Improve your English language, this isnt just spelling and grammar this includes using words like Sir & Mr when I see those I imediately asume the person is a 3rd world poster
* Spend the time that you currently use posting incoherent rubbish to learn proper Written English, start with youtube there has to be over 3002 different videos about writing the English Language
* Read a few English books, you can download free Ebooks as a starter, look how sentences are structured common words etc.
* Remember a quality post isnt necessarily a long winded post, using words that make you sound like you swallowed a thesauras doesnt help your cause

Take the above advise and stop trying to level up for 3-6 months you will become a quality poster if you use some more of your free time reading the forum, this doesn't mean bounties, altcoins, speculation all the shit subs.. and only post in a few threads every week, no need to try to max out the activity now, sure you want to keep getting towards the higher numbers but its counter productive when we see high activity and 0 merit. Read technical discussion, read all of the most merited threads, understand the significance of Pizza day, the 2011 bubble, Cyprus, HODL, the fall of all the securities that some of us lost the equivalent of $Millions now.

one other thing, you need to stop these bounties, I know it hurts you now financially, but seeing someone in a low end bounty for $20 just makes me asume they are a 3rd world poster and with a great initiative by BTCforJoe there is an option to help
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.0
That thread is a tremendous Idea so props to OP there

Now take my advise as you will, you are entitled to your opinion but I believe if you took the above actions you will be in a position to apply for the higher paying sig campaigns in 2-3 years from a newbie  that's right you could be earning $300 a week from your signature if you put in effort and took some short term pain think of it as a training course to get 3x the Philippine's average family income.

This will all go above thousands of users heads, but if it just helps one user to get out of poverty by bettering themselves then it was worth writing.  

Edit - link for English lessons https://www.duolingo.com/course/en/ar/Learn-English-Online

Also read the forum rules, I am not spoon feeding you the link as you need to learn to use the search button as well, once you have mastered the search function of the forum you will be able to check if your topic has been posted about before

First of all, I started with 0 merits, 0 friends, non-native English speaker, average IQ, and this is my first and my only active account on the bitcointalk forum. If you are searching for the ultimate average Joe newbie who can get some merit, I'm one of them.

#1 The Attitude
In my opinion, this is the most important quality if you join a new forum or a new community. Your attitude here cannot be just asking, begging, and seek profit for yourself. You need to give something to the BTT community to get "gratuities" in the form of merit point.

Because this is a forum for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, you need to have a decent knowledge before you can make a meaningful post. Your attitude should be "read more and write less," doesn't matter how smart you were in your little pond. Most of the time, you are dumb. This is a place where a newbie can read posts created by satoshi, gmaxwell, Gavin Andresen, and many more bitcoin guru.

Because this forum currently full of spam and scam, as a newbie, there is a high probability that you will experience insult and some hostility from some high-rank member. Just don't get butthurt and move on with your learning process. Many high-rank members are a "filthy rich" millionaire and a bitcoin guru, so actually, it's better to get a response from them, instead of nothing like in our everyday real-life.

#2 Posting a New Reply
Before you post a reply on a topic, you should follow the discussion, not only read the OP's post but also until last post reply. Most of the time, someone already wrote what you're going to write so don't repeat it. Remember "read more and write less."

Don't reply on a spam topic i.e. topic with little or no new meaningful information. If you have read a lot of topics, you will see that topics like "top altcoin," "bitcoin price," "bitcoin vs fiat," etc., have been created (and answered) multiple times. You want to avoid replying on this "megathread."

When you find a good topic and you can give a meaningful valid reply, then take your time, don't just post short (one-liner) reply without full information. It's not that you have to expand your sentence to get a longer text, but just give clear and concise full information.

Don't claim other work as your work, note that plagiarism will result in a permanent ban. You must give a correct citation if you want to insert a quote from another writer.

#3 Posting a New Topic
Before you create a new topic, you must use the search button and/or google site search. Use
Code:
keyword site:bitcointalk.org
Just don't create a duplicate post if you don't have new information to share. As a newbie, actually you will rarely need to create your own topic.

Merit can be earned anywhere including your local board. If you have a limited English like me, consider creating a good quality topic on your local board. It's easier to write a good quality topic on the local board because not many papers were translated/reworked and discussed in the local language.

You don't need fancy style or heavy formatting to create a good post, let your writing speak for itself. You can also create your own bitcoin guide to help local member learn about bitcoin in a serial post. See my local learning thread, for example, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4459504.0 on this thread I use self-moderation to remove spam to keep clean of my "classroom."

#4 Make Friends (and Enemies)
When you participate in the effort of making this forum better, you'll naturally attract other good members to become your friend, or at least frequently interact with them. However, you also attract other shitposters, spammers, and fellow "newbies who don't get it" to hate you. Related to this spammers, you have two options: become a cunt or become a Dalai Lama. It's your personal choice.

#5 THE Bounty
I regret my decision on joining signature campaign bounty. At first, 10 posts a week seems like nothing. But it will hinder your further learning development. 10 Serious posts in a week is a lot of work! Yes, it's nothing if you are shitposting and not implement my suggestion from #2 and #3. I consider taking a break on sigcamp for at least a month or two after this campaign end. I think the article campaign is more suitable for me. Now I know why the signature campaign participant often being called as shitposter.

As a closure, I didn't create this topic as a way of merit fishing as I'm also annoyed by merit fishers on the Meta board. I'm pretty confident that my posting behavior and my attitude will earn me merits in the future. I think this is the first and the last time I ever post a new topic about merit. Anyway, if you find this post helpful, please consider donating to World Wide Fund for Nature. See ya~

PS: Feel free to point out my grammar errors in this topic, and I'm more than happy to fix it.

Message from The Don:
about quoting the whole post when not needed - that gets people put on ignore lists.
Don't quote the whole post when not needed, guys. You will only need to click the "reply" button for most cases.
Respect other readers! They will find it really annoying to scroll down the quoted full post, only to find your one paragraph comment.

Worth reading:
<...>
Now, I would like to share something about myself and my journey in this scary wonderful place that this forum and community is (and it is AMAZING hehe)
I have been a member on the forum for a year now, and have educated myself and gathered knowledge on the same forum for a few years now. I may have been taking my sweet time with posting on topics and replies, but I thought at the time that the issues were already addressed (as I like to read back quite a bit) or my opinion wasn't valid or helpful enough to warrant a post from me. Hence, I am a 1 year member with a Newbie account with 5 posts (6 posts, this one included) and no merit - AND THIS IS FINE. I wouldn't have it any other way. Why?

Well, the answer to this question is simple - I have learned so much and have grown as an investor and supporter of crypto projects, that in my mind I am the one who has benefited so much and have given back to the community so little, it shames me. But yeah, I completely agree with "read more write less" and would add "don't say anything if you have nothing to say" (informative or constructive, with a brief explanation as to why), and have been following this rule as a general principal in life.

Following these principals, I can now say that I have the knowledge and know-how (still have a lot to learn though) to be able to take over and revive a cryptocurrency project and make it grow, flourish and succeed, because I believe its the right thing to do (lazy devs, didnt want to make an effort and didnt want to do the work)......
And before I go off topic here, just wanted to give a sincere thank you to the OP for sharing his journey with us, and making an effort to help out the new forum members on how to properly and sincerely become part of the amazing crypto community we have

Suggested reading:
TMAN'S guide to getting merit >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3182178.0
Guide to earning merits >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2901152.0
Newbie with merit? Yes its possible! >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4442656.0
Ranking up easily. Newbie to Member in less than 2 months! >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4779262.0
LIST OF THREADS GIVING AWAY MERIT POINTS FOR QUALITY POSTS >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2832127.0
Index to popular bitcointalk threads >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4422529.0

A guide for getting +Merit.

With the introduction of the new Merit system, many people have a question:
"And how do I raise my rank?"
This topic will provide you with an answer to the difficult question.

Here are the basic steps:

1. English language.
Learn and improve your English language, its spelling and grammar.
The Duolingo service will help you in this.
Also, try not to use such words as: Sir. & Mr., many do not like it.

2. Knowledge is power.
Plunge into the sea of ​​knowledge about crypto-currencies, keep abreast of the latest trends and updates.
Study popular topics on the forum and improve your knowledge and skills.
First of all, such topics as: Bitcoin Discussion, Development & Technical Discussion.
Also read all the topics that received the most amount of sMerit: Top-merited topics, all-time.
Read all the fixed topics in the English branch.
You should understand the meaning of such phrases as: Bitcoin Pizza Day (the original post Pizza for bitcoins?), 2011 bubble, Cyprus,
HODL (a little history of I AM HODLING) etc.
Also dont miss Bitcoin FAQ.

3. Write quality posts.
Become a quality poster. Remember that these are not necessarily long, boring posts.
It can be: qualitative answers or questions, themes created by you,
help other forum participants (for example TwitterAudit - Check your twitter for fakes - , then guys do a free audit, and some give merit),
you can create something that can be useful and something that will be appreciated (for example. Activity points calculator)
etc.

4. Be original and unique.
Do not repeat what has already been said. if necessary, add a link to the source in your post.

5. Catch fish in fishy places.
There are interesting topics, where for certain actions or answers give Merit.
Here are some of them:
A simple bitcoin Q/A. Learn new and interesting stuff about bitcoin - ask questions, you answer and earn Merit.
Merit System Upgrade;
Topic & Post Review - sMerit to give;
The Utmost Epic, Totally Tubular sMerit Giveaway;
Joel_Jantsen's Merit Distribution Thread (Newbies Welcome);
Bitcoin Forum Puzzle;

6. Give up the less for more.
Keep your participation in Bounties programs to a minimum. Initially, it can be hard financially, however, in time, raising the rank, you will earn much more. Believe me, it's worth it.

7. Purposefulness.
Set a goal, this motivates and will help to go in front. Make a plan and act.
At the same time, Merit is not the goal itself, the priority is to create quality content that will become a source of merit.
(bitmover set the goal to get 100 Merit before the activity is 120 and easily reached its goal: 101 merit and 84 activity!)

8. Activity in business will lead you to success.
Taking an active part in the life of the forum and helping it develop, you will easily raise your rank, and most importantly get knowledge that will bring you pleasure and material prosperity.

This topic is an English adaptation. Original: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3741951.0

Thank you for attention!

5. 我个人在中文区也有一些Merit线程,欢迎参与讨论,我没有太多的Merit,但如果能够发表深刻的见解,我愿意和你们分享!也希望大家尽早适应论坛的新规则,早日成为优质的会员。

要成为JR.member的看这里,我们一起努力!

瑞典“驱逐”中国游客事件看东西方思维逻辑差异,谈一谈BTT论坛近期的Merit

Loser
Aske

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

祈求赞还是比较难得吧,现在要求多,赞就更值钱了。所以多学习知识吧,好好写帖子,会有人给的!
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

经常逛论坛。也学习了很多知识,也对区块链很感兴趣,现在JR没有赞的都降低为新手,现在更是一赞难求。所以导致更多人想获得赞。看论坛的兄弟说需要写50个高质量的帖子才能获得一个赞。
但是怎么才算高质量的?每个人角度、认知范围和思维都不一样。所以何为高质量。听说中文区更是无法获取赞。个人文采不好,不会说什么长篇大论。再加上现在很多空投的任务都必须是JR才能
参与,辛辛苦苦混到了JR,论坛一改版又混回了新手。四海之内皆兄弟,如果有多少赞的兄弟给我一个赞吧。小弟感激不尽。 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

其实为什么要那么在意 merit 呢?级别对我们有影响吗?
forkindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:18:25 AM

不光你一个,大家都一样,我也是删除了以前的低质量文章,尝试发表高质量帖子,这段时间不断学习中,也就当个笔记本吧,权当自己的学习记录,那天有了merit也可以使惊喜,哈哈。
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: