Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36560 times)
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:25:40 PM

wonderful project. I think it will be really in demand. Because it is quite an original concept of monetization.
Thanks a lot for the support and the kind words!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:26:45 PM

I would like to understand when the listing will be and when the tokens will be available for trading? That is, the authors of the sites can earn income now but can not sell their tokens.
Payouts are in BTC as well, so no need to wait for GTH to get listed before you can earn. Although, listing will happen on Coineal and ExMarkets sometime in June.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:27:50 PM

Hey. please tell me when it will be possible to run the nodes for me and what amount of dollars will be needed for this?
Nodes will be up and running by the end of this year. It is impossible to estimate USD values, as GTH has not even been listed yet, but will be during the next month.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:49:09 AM

Hey. please tell me when it will be possible to run the nodes for me and what amount of dollars will be needed for this?
Nodes will be up and running by the end of this year. It is impossible to estimate USD values, as GTH has not even been listed yet, but will be during the next month.
Well, anyway, I'm interested in running the nodes. So I will buy tokens during the IEO. I think it will be the most profitable.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:17:20 AM

Well, anyway, I'm interested in running the nodes. So I will buy tokens during the IEO. I think it will be the most profitable.
let's wait for the official launch of the project in order to understand how much it will be in demand.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:39:15 AM

Hey. please tell me what will be the price of the token and how many tokens do you allocate for sale?
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:59:58 AM

Hey. please tell me what will be the price of the token and how many tokens do you allocate for sale?

and I'm also wondering if the team's tokens will be frozen for a while? this is a pretty important point for me.  I want to understand how tokens will behave on exchanges.
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:41:20 AM

and I'm also wondering if the team's tokens will be frozen for a while? this is a pretty important point for me.  I want to understand how tokens will behave on exchanges.
isn't there a coin distribution model on the site? I just see that the project is worthy and will support him I'm just  sure.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:58:29 AM

it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:26:45 AM

it would be nice to make an income calculator to monetize websites. To the authors of the blogs about understand what income they can get.
Yes, it would be very convenient and it would be a good motivation for all of us. I think I would have been able to better understand how this method of monetization is suitable for me.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:42:23 AM

Yes, it would be very convenient and it would be a good motivation for all of us. I think I would have been able to better understand how this method of monetization is suitable for me.
in any case, it will be convenient for both users and site owners and will increase user loyalty to the resource.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:58:38 AM

in any case, it will be convenient for both users and site owners and will increase user loyalty to the resource.
now the most important thing is to attract investors and successfully conduct IEO . I think it will be the most important thing.

MMM Extra Is Good !
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:07:45 AM

now the most important thing is to attract investors and successfully conduct IEO . I think it will be the most important thing.
they will carry out IEO on two exchanges I do not think that there will be any problems in order to collect the necessary amount.
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:38:26 PM

they will carry out IEO on two exchanges I do not think that there will be any problems in order to collect the necessary amount.
I like the Gath3r project but I don't have the money to participate with the IEO, I really want to get it for free, is there a bounty program that the Gath3r project is doing now?

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
atowas2015

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:49:09 AM

I like the Gath3r project but I don't have the money to participate with the IEO, I really want to get it for free, is there a bounty program that the Gath3r project is doing now?

we need to wait for the network to start. I think that it will be possible to obtain due to their site or blog these coins.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:11:27 AM

we need to wait for the network to start. I think that it will be possible to obtain due to their site or blog these coins.
this will be one of the main benefits for content monetization. But we still need to wait for the full launch of the project.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:35:08 AM

this will be one of the main benefits for content monetization. But we still need to wait for the full launch of the project.
I am glad that you can buy tokens in a few days. I do believe that IEO is now the best solution.
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:08:19 AM

I am glad that you can buy tokens in a few days. I do believe that IEO is now the best solution.

especially since the exchange is quite authoritative and I'm just sure that they will be able to raise the necessary amount. and I think it will be a very good solution for the creators of the project and for investors.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 06:40:18 AM

especially since the exchange is quite authoritative and I'm just sure that they will be able to raise the necessary amount. and I think it will be a very good solution for the creators of the project and for investors.
at the moment we are not sure what will be the income and therefore we can only wait for the launch of this network.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

do I need to pass some kind of verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens ? or do I not need to send documents for this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: