Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36560 times)
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

On the basis of which cryptocurrency your token is based on, and which wallet should we use for this?  Smiley
It seems that the token is based on Ethereum, so you can use any ERC 20 wallet....  Wink

https://icobench.com/ico/gath3r

In this case, this project is simply nothing I think. And all because if you have your blockchain, then it shows your level. And if you know a couple of lines of solidity, then this does not mean your ability at all.

Our current system is based on ERC 20, which is used for the ICO, we will later migrate to our own POS based blockchain with master nodes and our specifications. The reason for doing so is quite simple, the current market we are trying to address is dominated by players such as Google, Baidu, AWS, so by relying on external cloud services - we are leaving ourselves open to being shut down at any time in the future by current monopolies.  Gath3r is a web miner, which uses the excess power of both the CPU and GPU to mine cryptocurrency with user's explicit consent. Our smart miner switches algorithms based on profitability, we also have the loyalty program: Webmasters can opt to share a percent revenue with end users which would be paid out in GTH. Webmaster can choose to receive earnings in BTC, GTH, or bank transfer, where available.  To get a more in-depth read about Gath3r check out our review on ICOpools here: https://icopools.io/en/ico-details/gath3r
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:18:48 PM

By the way, the monetization option for application developers I really like. Perhaps this will really help reduce the amount of advertising?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

Not bad, you already have a certain number of partners. By the way, can I already visit some resource that works on this principle and uses your web miner?
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

Russian Translation Reserved
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

Not bad, you already have a certain number of partners. By the way, can I already visit some resource that works on this principle and uses your web miner?

It seems so far, but you can familiarize yourself with the program of early adoption: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfg-3IZIqeAx2HuyViQlUararqaVAOxUC8M2mZgxaRgzqo-bA/viewform
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:02:05 PM

What are your competitors, if any? Do you have a distinct superiority over them?
How much is your system more profitable for people than ordinary mining on a mining station?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

What are your competitors, if any? Do you have a distinct superiority over them?
How much is your system more profitable for people than ordinary mining on a mining station?

Yes, there're competitors like CoinHive and JSECoin.

Advantages over Coinhive

-Greater transparency
-Totally trustworthy, while Coinhive has allowed its code to be hacked multiple times
-Our fees are significantly lower – and decrease for high-traffic websites
-Conhive can only mine Monero

Advantages over JSECoin

-Mining of multiple cryptocurrencies. JSECoin only enables mining of its own token
-We offer a way to exchange our coin for other crypto or fiat currencies. Currently nobody else does.
-More predictable payouts, because we do not use a lottery-based system. JSECoin does.
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Yes, there're competitors like CoinHive and JSECoin.

Advantages over Coinhive

-Greater transparency
-Totally trustworthy, while Coinhive has allowed its code to be hacked multiple times
-Our fees are significantly lower – and decrease for high-traffic websites
-Conhive can only mine Monero

Advantages over JSECoin

-Mining of multiple cryptocurrencies. JSECoin only enables mining of its own token
-We offer a way to exchange our coin for other crypto or fiat currencies. Currently nobody else does.
-More predictable payouts, because we do not use a lottery-based system. JSECoin does.

The fact that you can mine a few coins is a very good advantage. And what kind of coins can be mined using Gather Web Miner?
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

How easy and fast is it to embed your code into a web site? Can it be any web site, even on a free domain?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:05:23 PM

Will those earnings be based on the traffic to my website, or should I have a minimum amount of click or access?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

Will those earnings be based on the traffic to my website, or should I have a minimum amount of click or access?
As I understand it, it is important to have a session duration ... There are sites where there is no opportunity to make a lot of clicks, single-page sites for example ...
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

As I understand it, it is important to have a session duration ... There are sites where there is no opportunity to make a lot of clicks, single-page sites for example ...
In fact, it can be used at home by opening the site on multiple computers, right? Are there any nuances regarding this?
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

In fact, it can be used at home by opening the site on multiple computers, right? Are there any nuances regarding this?

The duration of the session, of course, is important. But keep in mind that the number of visits from different users also plays a big role.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

We believe that done in a transparent and safe manner, the possibility of donating some spare processing power directly to webmasters beats having your personal data collected and shared without your knowledge by third parties.
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

Good idea and i like how you implement it. Tell me, can I see an interview with you somewhere?  Roll Eyes
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:56:49 PM

Great job guys. A very popular idea and implementation. What are your soft and hard cap? What are the bonuses for investors?
leonid.agut

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Great job guys. A very popular idea and implementation. What are your soft and hard cap? What are the bonuses for investors?
Hardcap is 12 000 ETH ... This is indicated on the ICOBench ... is this not a mistake?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

Hardcap is 12 000 ETH ... This is indicated on the ICOBench ... is this not a mistake?

Well, it is a little less than 3 million dollars at the current rate ... Maybe it is enough for them to continue development?
jess4ever

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Well, it is a little less than 3 million dollars at the current rate ... Maybe it is enough for them to continue development?

Honestly, I didn't find information on a soft and hard cap in whitepaper. So the only thing we can follow is the ICOBench. Well, either wait for the developer’s response.  Grin
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:41:41 PM

Good prospects for the development of the project, by the way. I like the web mining option ... I haven't used it yet.
The only thing I didn't understand was how your token would be used?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: