Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:45:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36567 times)
TomHurst

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

A great option for an additional source of income. And, so it seems to me, this income can be rather rather big, in the presence of a popular application or website

Yes, as well as a full-fledged passive earnings, right? Have a thousand website visitors every day? Or even more? This solution is for you.
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

A great option for an additional source of income. And, so it seems to me, this income can be rather rather big, in the presence of a popular application or website

Yes, as well as a full-fledged passive earnings, right? Have a thousand website visitors every day? Or even more? This solution is for you.

It is very profitable for those sites where people stay for a certain time. The combination of the number of users and the time of their stay on the website plays a very important role.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

What are the guarantees that the site owner will disable ads after starting a collaboration with you? Or is it not a requirement of yours?
The-king

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

What are the guarantees that the site owner will disable ads after starting a collaboration with you? Or is it not a requirement of yours?
I think this will be decided by the site owner. It will probably reduce the amount of advertising to avoid negative feedback from lowering the popularity of its resource or application. But hardly anyone wants to remove advertising completely. Well, in any case, we will find out when the platform will become popular. In any case, the web miner is extremely convenient and the prospects are simply excellent.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

-    This is not a requirement, the owner can either reduce the ads, drop them completely, or run both. That is completely up to the publisher.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

I think this will be decided by the site owner. It will probably reduce the amount of advertising to avoid negative feedback from lowering the popularity of its resource or application. But hardly anyone wants to remove advertising completely. Well, in any case, we will find out when the platform will become popular. In any case, the web miner is extremely convenient and the prospects are simply excellent.

Yes, perhaps you are right. I think this technology will be very popular with novice web programmers. Excellent opportunity to earn a little more.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

Great technology. Now, the domain owner and developers of the application (especially beginners) will be able to monetize visits by their users to resources. Excellent incentive to develop and maintain your site or application
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Great technology. Now, the domain owner and developers of the application (especially beginners) will be able to monetize visits by their users to resources. Excellent incentive to develop and maintain your site or application

I saw the sample with the website. It's ok, very nice. Tell me, is there an application that works using your web miner? Or have you not managed to find such partners yet?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

I saw the sample with the website. It's ok, very nice. Tell me, is there an application that works using your web miner? Or have you not managed to find such partners yet?

Well, they will not keep you waiting long! As soon as the official launch takes place, many will want to embed this code into their application.
I wonder how much it costs?
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

Well, they will not keep you waiting long! As soon as the official launch takes place, many will want to embed this code into their application.

The more visitors you have and the longer they are on your site, the less commission you pay.  Wink
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:05:14 PM

Your project will create a real sensation in the life of the tech who deals with web sites and developing applications. It is really great to profit from the popularity of your resource. It is fair, isn't it?
manecas

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

Any bounty thread ?
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

You can get the code completely free by applying on our website. Our maximum commission is 15%.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

Any bounty thread ?
    Not running any bounty at the moment, but will announce on all social channels when/if we do.
komar.515

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

You can get the code completely free by applying on our website. Our maximum commission is 15%.
Hey. Tell me, what if the site is not popular? Then who will pay the commission? Or even from the very minimum earnings you just deduct the commission?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:57:02 PM

Hey. Tell me, what if the site is not popular? Then who will pay the commission? Or even from the very minimum earnings you just deduct the commission?

In this case, it is in your interest to increase the popularity of your resource. I think the development prospects are very high so it really makes sense
Gregory.Leps

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Hi, where can I see a list of your partners? Are there any well-known organizations? I like what you do, I think you are able to find really great popularity soon
FrederickFarci

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Hi, where can I see a list of your partners? Are there any well-known organizations? I like what you do, I think you are able to find really great popularity soon
The list of Gath3r partners is available on their website: Bakarmax, Beemster, The Soho Lofts, CCredits.
Don't hesitate  to visit: https://www.gath3r.io/index.html
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:22:08 PM

Please tell us about your PayWall technology. Will the site owner get more?
Sharlotta.Berg

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:41:15 PM

Please tell us about your PayWall technology. Will the site owner get more?
The PayWall Program allows webmasters to collect payments in lieu of website mining, while the Loyalty Program encourages and rewards users who browse longer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: