Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36560 times)
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

Hey. If I want to invest, what currencies do you accept and which bonus is valid now? Will there be a bonus at the next ICO stage?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evilcyclope

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:26:47 PM

Hello! Guys, are you using a proof of stake technology? What benefits for investors do you offer?
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Hello! Guys, are you using a proof of stake technology? What benefits for investors do you offer?

Well, white paper says they use proof of stake blockchain. It means yes. They use it  Grin Grin
But...I don’t really know exactly what it means ... something like a passive income from owning organization tokens?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Well, white paper says they use proof of stake blockchain. It means yes. They use it  Grin Grin
But...I don’t really know exactly what it means ... something like a passive income from owning organization tokens?

This proof of Stake blockchain is scheduled for Q1 2019, after the launch of the platform. So, we will have to wait.  Wink
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

Hi guys, great project. I read your whitepaper and your website, tell me, what is a loyalty and rewards program?
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

Hi guys, great project. I read your whitepaper and your website, tell me, what is a loyalty and rewards program?
Probably, the point is that users who spent the most time on the site giving their resources for mining, will receive some kind of bonus?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

Probably, the point is that users who spent the most time on the site giving their resources for mining, will receive some kind of bonus?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is what really interests me. I would very much like to understand whether users who allow using their devices will get some kind of profit?
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

Through the Loyalty Program, the website owners have the option to distribute their earnings between their users who have mined (completely at their discretion) , which allows for the earnings to be shared. For example, the website owner can elect to pay X% of his earnings back to his visitors.
manox.dave

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Through the Loyalty Program, the website owners have the option to distribute their earnings between their users who have mined (completely at their discretion) , which allows for the earnings to be shared. For example, the website owner can elect to pay X% of his earnings back to his visitors.
This, by the way, is very thoughtful. I like it. It's cool that we can set the percentage of reward yourself. I understand that this is the same for everyone, right?
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

This, by the way, is very thoughtful. I like it. It's cool that we can set the percentage of reward yourself. I understand that this is the same for everyone, right?
Naturally, with thousands of site traffic, you will not set the percentage for each visitor separately?)
brussqett

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

If I have multiple sites, can I generate multiple codes to put them into my sites? And it will be free for me? All I need is a lot of visitors, right?
vkolotun

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:14:00 PM

If I have multiple sites, can I generate multiple codes to put them into my sites? And it will be free for me? All I need is a lot of visitors, right?

For them, it is also profitable, you pay a commission. The more resources you have, the greater their income. So, at least 1 site, at least 10 sites - this is even better Smiley
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Suppose I have an online store and I have a fairly large attendance of my website daily. And people spend from 2-20 minutes on my website. Tell me, is it profitable for me to use your solution?
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

Suppose I have an online store and I have a fairly large attendance of my website daily. And people spend from 2-20 minutes on my website. Tell me, is it profitable for me to use your solution?

Of course it's profitable. This is an additional income. And you can reduce the number of annoying ads so that it does not annoy users. In any case, this is an additional profit. It will help you in those days when no one bought anything from your site, for example.
Klennox

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Of course it's profitable. This is an additional income. And you can reduce the number of annoying ads so that it does not annoy users. In any case, this is an additional profit. It will help you in those days when no one bought anything from your site, for example.

Cool, really cool. By the way, do you have a referral program? If I register and invite a couple of friends? Will I get any bonuses?
And one more question, what is the bonus for investors now?

JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

Did I understand correctly that your project was covered in all of these media resources? This is impressive enough. A huge number of people know about you, and an interesting idea will not leave indifferent any site owner.
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

Yes, the project is really well known in the network. I was just looking for information about this in Google and I was surprised how many resources are telling about this project. The marketing component is very serious.  Smiley
FrederickFarci

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

Yes, the project is really well known in the network. I was just looking for information about this in Google and I was surprised how many resources are telling about this project. The marketing component is very serious.  Smiley
This is very good, I will focus on this project. A good option for investment. Do they have something like an online counter? How much money have they collected?
Daniel-sweet

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

Hi, when does ICO start? Tell us how many stages and what bonuses at each stage? I didnt find information on your site Sad
sharkman20

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Hello, how is it implemented that everyone gets their own individual code? Is it made for safety? How much more effective is this system than home mining?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: