Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36568 times)
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:09:45 AM

I was very interested in your platform, tell me she is currently fully working?And I did not quite understand about mining.It turns out I will not mine 1 cryptocurrency but I will mine many cryptocurrencies?
if you have your own website or blog that users will mine cryptocurrency for you in exchange for quality content. I understand that the main point of the project.
I think it will be in demand for all . so I'm happy to support the project. especially since I have a pretty popular resource.
burya2

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:39:11 AM

for the first time I see such a concept of mining. and if the banner advertising income depends on the geography of users. Then there will depend on the power of the personal computer.
Bitnoval

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:58:14 AM

for the first time I see such a concept of mining. and if the banner advertising income depends on the geography of users. Then there will depend on the power of the personal computer.
but still the maximum income will be possible only if you combine these 2 ways.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:42:28 AM

well, that's what I'm gonna do for now. especially since this project is still in test mode and the income you need to get now.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:57:45 AM

why haven't we seen any announcements regarding the bounty program? The team isn't planning anything like this at the moment? I would now take part in this for me.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:34:16 AM

Yes, I think that this concept will be really convenient for charitable foundations. users will be able to help using the power of their PC
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:48:11 PM

that is, the income will be more for sites that have video content. There people will spend at least 30 minutes on the site..... 
 and then the income will be maximum .
well, I'm interested in that anyway. But I heard that the antivirus has a negative attitude to this type of mining.
it will be very interesting for me too. But at least monetization which will be beneficial for both users and site owners is something really new.
Legitimate miners are being whitelisted with antiviruses software so it doesn't block or stop mining.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:48:24 PM

well, as I understand the miner is already available at the moment and it will be possible to test how it all works. but I did not really understand how is this different from the Monero
well, let's see how it all will develop. I think that I can get income from mining. especially if you monetize video services.
still, mining on processors for me now seems not very realistic. Although in fact it can be.
Well if attendance will be high and the income you can get a good. But for now let's see how it will work from the technical side.

Yes, monetizing video services would be good as the income depends on the time the user spends on the website.
that is, the income will be more for sites that have video content. There people will spend at least 30 minutes on the site..... 
 and then the income will be maximum .
Yes, the video content websites would have more income as people watch videos endlessly.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:49:42 PM

Yes, I think that this concept will be really convenient for charitable foundations. users will be able to help using the power of their PC
For sure, charitable organization like UNICEF is already using the miner for donations. And with this many more would join.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:50:21 PM

why haven't we seen any announcements regarding the bounty program? The team isn't planning anything like this at the moment? I would now take part in this for me.
Sorry, but we don't have any airdrop or bounty programs.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:51:44 PM

well, that's what I'm gonna do for now. especially since this project is still in test mode and the income you need to get now.
The MVP is live, you can use Gath3r's script on your website. Please log in at app.Gath3r.io and register.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:00:35 AM

The MVP is live, you can use Gath3r's script on your website. Please log in at app.Gath3r.io and register.
and I will be able to receive tokens now? or is it just to test this possibility.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:19:44 AM

what percentage of CPU usage will users have? will they be comfortable using the site?
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:40:16 AM

what percentage of CPU usage will users have? will they be comfortable using the site?
as far as I understand the users will not even notice and will be very comfortable to use your PC or mobile device. This is a very interesting concept of monetization.
burya2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:14:21 AM

please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:36:31 AM

please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
so far, there have not been any announcements regarding the sales rounds. So we are waiting for announcements from the team to understand the technical information about this.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 04:55:02 AM

so far, there have not been any announcements regarding the sales rounds. So we are waiting for announcements from the team to understand the technical information about this.
at the moment, you can run the script on your site and get the first coins. I think it will be most beneficial for everyone.

MMM Extra Is Good !
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:38:51 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2019, 06:20:07 AM by jeffrost

at the moment, you can run the script on your site and get the first coins. I think it will be most beneficial for everyone.
what about staking?  what kind of income can be obtained from this?  and is there a minimum number of tokens for this?
ahmad24

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:22:16 AM

what about staking?  what kind of income can be obtained from this?  and is there a minimum number of tokens for this?
it would be very interesting for me too. but so far I haven't seen information about this. and I do not understand what wallet you need to use for this.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:04:19 AM

is there a video presentation of how it all works at the moment? I just want to understand how this is going to work in practice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: