Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:22:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36560 times)
inokrambol

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 04:08:42 AM

Hey. I wonder how much revenue will be to users and site owners? I would like to understand how it will all work and whether it will look like a banner ad?
as I understand it will be much more convenient for users in the first place. but what kind of income it can bring for site owners is another question .
if it is possible to mine the processor +graphics card then the income should be very impressive.
let's see how it will be profitable. I still understand the interest for site owners, but I do not understand who will buy these tokens on exchanges and what is the motivation for this?
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:22:45 AM

let's see how it will be profitable. I still understand the interest for site owners, but I do not understand who will buy these tokens on exchanges and what is the motivation for this?

I don't get it either. let's see how it all works.  But I see now that the project will be very quickly scaled and therefore traders will be interested in the coin.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:39:34 AM

I don't get it either. let's see how it all works.  But I see now that the project will be very quickly scaled and therefore traders will be interested in the coin.
well, these are just speculative moments as far as I understand. but in any case, the project will be in demand for me and I will be able to earn very well.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:02:49 AM

well, these are just speculative moments as far as I understand. but in any case, the project will be in demand for me and I will be able to earn very well.
it is too early to draw conclusions. the team still has a lot of work and would like to see how reputable bloggers and owners of large sites will support the project. this could quickly make it popular.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:16:48 AM

it is too early to draw conclusions. the team still has a lot of work and would like to see how reputable bloggers and owners of large sites will support the project. this could quickly make it popular.
let's see how quickly the project will develop. very often, large partners and investors want to remain anonymous .But here we are talking about public partners.
Saydia

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:26:32 AM

can you connect your miner to yours? or are you planning to take victims for mining on transitions from other sites?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:35:14 AM

can you connect your miner to yours? or are you planning to take victims for mining on transitions from other sites?

I'm not sure what you mean.  but you can test the miner right now. all instructions for implementation are already on the site.
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:52:33 AM

mining in the web interface is a novelty, and it is very convenient to use on different machines if mining on a computer. I think the product will quickly gain momentum

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:58:07 AM

mining in the web interface is a novelty, and it is very convenient to use on different machines if mining on a computer. I think the product will quickly gain momentum

I think so too, especially that script will allow you to use CPU+ GPU .  I see this for the first time and did not know what is technically possible.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:23:33 AM

I think so too, especially that script will allow you to use CPU+ GPU .  I see this for the first time and did not know what is technically possible.
Yes it will be revolutionary.  so we will wait for the start of the project but it has every chance to fly to the moon...
ahmad24

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:52:46 AM

Yes it will be revolutionary.  so we will wait for the start of the project but it has every chance to fly to the moon...
well, on the technological side it is very nice for both users and site owners. it turns out that each user will generate income and not only the one who clicked on the ad.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:39:48 AM

well, on the technological side it is very nice for both users and site owners. it turns out that each user will generate income and not only the one who clicked on the ad.
let's see how much it will be in demand and what will be the income for all and what income will be able to get users
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:58:01 AM

let's see how much it will be in demand and what will be the income for all and what income will be able to get users
Yes, having a web script can definitely help to mine from different machines without any hassle. Income for users would depend on how much the website wants to share with them
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:59:46 AM

I'm not sure what you mean.  but you can test the miner right now. all instructions for implementation are already on the site.
Yes, the miner can be tested for sure. Please check app.gath3r.io
Also, can you please elaborate a little more on 'can you connect your miner to yours? or are you planning to take victims for mining on transitions from other sites?'; the question is not clear!
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:03:36 PM

let's see how quickly the project will develop. very often, large partners and investors want to remain anonymous .But here we are talking about public partners.
Token Utility:
Staking
Master nodes
Payment for Paywall Program
Payouts for Loyalty Program
Payment for Merged Mining
Payment for Smart Contracts
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

Hey. I wonder how much revenue will be to users and site owners? I would like to understand how it will all work and whether it will look like a banner ad?
as I understand it will be much more convenient for users in the first place. but what kind of income it can bring for site owners is another question .
if it is possible to mine the processor +graphics card then the income should be very impressive.

Revenue would depend on the number of site users and the amount of time they spend on the website.
There won't be a banner ad, just an opt-in tab for the first time user.

Token Utility is as follows:

Staking
Master nodes
Payment for Paywall Program
Payouts for Loyalty Program
Payment for Merged Mining
Payment for Smart Contracts
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:06:50 PM

tell me on what exchange will the sale of tokens be?  is there any information on that? and do I need to verify my identity to purchase tokens?
I think it will all depend on the exchange which will host the sale.  Think that soon we will know all details.
16th May is the date for IEO, more details would come out soon.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:25:32 PM

please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
I am also interested in this question.I am sure that the idea that they want to implement has every chance of success.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:10:06 AM

please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
I am also interested in this question.I am sure that the idea that they want to implement has every chance of success.
that's a great idea. I think that it will be really in demand. it seems to me that all this will work perfectly in practice. Personally, I would use this on my website.
kh730

Activity: 70

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:04:55 AM

the idea of course is great but everything will depend on the team and how it will be able to implement this project. Because technically it's still not easy

MMM Extra Is Good !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: