Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36560 times)
dmccool85

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:32:16 AM

please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
I am also interested in this question.I am sure that the idea that they want to implement has every chance of success.
the idea of course is great but everything will depend on the team and how it will be able to implement this project. Because technically it's still not easy
but the fact that at the moment there is already an alpha version is certainly a big plus. This forum is a rarity.  So I think investors will appreciate it.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:12:43 AM

please tell me when the token sale starts and what will be the minimum contribution to this project? I would just like to understand how to buy tokens.
I am also interested in this question.I am sure that the idea that they want to implement has every chance of success.
the idea of course is great but everything will depend on the team and how it will be able to implement this project. Because technically it's still not easy
but the fact that at the moment there is already an alpha version is certainly a big plus. This forum is a rarity.  So I think investors will appreciate it.

I would love to use this mining to watch content without ads. I think it would be very beneficial for users.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:54:49 AM

can I just mine these coins for me? will there be pools? 
or I can only use the power of my PC to disable ads on the site.
Chrinday

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:27:14 PM

Hi everyone. how many tokens can I buy for myself? it is already known when the start of sales? I just consider this project more as a trader.
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:52:50 PM

Hi everyone. how many tokens can I buy for myself? it is already known when the start of sales? I just consider this project more as a trader.
well as I understand sales start only in 2 weeks.  and I'll be sure to take part for themselves.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:47:56 PM

well as I understand sales start only in 2 weeks.  and I'll be sure to take part for themselves.
already have some official announcements about this or not? I would like to understand on what exchange it will be possible to buy these tokens .
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:06:56 PM

tell me which sites you have already installed the miner? can I check it for myself* ? I would like to understand what will be the load on my PC.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 02:49:24 PM

tell me which sites you have already installed the miner? can I check it for myself* ? I would like to understand what will be the load on my PC.
you can write to the team in the official telegram chat.  There the team is very active in answering questions and I think it will help you with this.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:17:31 AM

it's one of the best monetization concepts I've seen so far. But I think that much will depend on how browsers and antivirus software will not block this script.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:42:42 AM

it's one of the best monetization concepts I've seen so far. But I think that much will depend on how browsers and antivirus software will not block this script.
as I understand it, they are already negotiating with software developers to prove that this script is the most secure for the user.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:36:28 AM

as I understand it, they are already negotiating with software developers to prove that this script is the most secure for the user.
well, that's a big plus. I think that additional checks will not prevent the development of this project. and it will be possible to draw conclusions.
mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:13:17 AM

mining in the web interface is a novelty, and it is very convenient to use on different machines if mining on a computer. I think the product will quickly gain momentum

I think so too, especially that script will allow you to use CPU+ GPU .  I see this for the first time and did not know what is technically possible.
on account of mining CPU+ GPU hear for the first time, I can't imagine how it would be leaking but the CPU's not much mined

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Chrinday

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:15:17 AM

mining in the web interface is a novelty, and it is very convenient to use on different machines if mining on a computer. I think the product will quickly gain momentum

I think so too, especially that script will allow you to use CPU+ GPU .  I see this for the first time and did not know what is technically possible.
on account of mining CPU+ GPU hear for the first time, I can't imagine how it would be leaking but the CPU's not much mined
that's very interesting. especially mining GPU through the web interface it seems to me almost impossible. but let's see how it all works.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:30:19 AM

I would love to use this mining to watch content without ads. I think it would be very beneficial for users.
The token sale dates would be updated soon.

Yes, content without advertising is always beneficial for users.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:31:52 AM

that's a great idea. I think that it will be really in demand. it seems to me that all this will work perfectly in practice. Personally, I would use this on my website.
Token sales date would be updated soon, also you can check out app.gath3r.io to get started.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:32:28 AM

you can write to the team in the official telegram chat.  There the team is very active in answering questions and I think it will help you with this.
You can check out www.Bakarmax.com
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:34:14 AM

can I just mine these coins for me? will there be pools? 
or I can only use the power of my PC to disable ads on the site.
You can register to put a script on your website to use it. Please check app.gath3r.io
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:35:42 AM

already have some official announcements about this or not? I would like to understand on what exchange it will be possible to buy these tokens .

The exchange details would be updated soon with the exact dates of the IEO.
Token buying doesn't have the limits and would depend on the IEO listing exchange.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:55:22 AM

Oh, just wanted to check it out for myself. I just want to understand how much it will load my PC. How relevant the script will work.
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:07:52 AM

What is this space site?! I think it's unprofessional to send this to people who are sitting here for another reason. Is there a site where you can try mining?

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: