Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gath3r Web Miner  (Read 36560 times)
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:18:41 PM

the company is already registered as a legal entity and does it have licenses and patents? I would like to understand what will be the legal side of the issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:35:36 PM

Hey. tell me at the moment I can already buy coins for me? have you already closed sales rounds? and how much money did you raise?
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 06:59:36 PM

the company is already registered as a legal entity and does it have licenses and patents? I would like to understand what will be the legal side of the issue.
Yes, the company is registered under British Virgin Islands since 2018. We are already working on trademarks, however patents will have to come later, as the platform will be completed, according to our roadmap
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:00:51 PM

Hey. tell me at the moment I can already buy coins for me? have you already closed sales rounds? and how much money did you raise?
You can buy in during our IEO, on the Coineal exchange on the 27th and 28th of May, as well as on ExMarkets during the same dates. Listing will come soon after the end of the sale.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:01:35 PM

GATH3R ARTICLE CONTEST

Criteria

What do you have to do? Write a high quality unbiased article in English about Gath3r and publish it online on a medium of your choice (you must be able to provide a working link for review).

How does it work? To participate, you must publish your article after the start date of the competition (19/05/19) and within the completion date (29/05/19).

Terms and Conditions can be read here:

What is the prize?

First place prize gets 5000 USD worth of GTH coins, vested 25% every two weeks from the listing date.

What are the rules?

–        In-depth analysis of one of these subjects related to the Gath3r platform – Merged Mining ; Masternodes/Staking ; Web Mining

–        Article must be unbiased;

–        Minimum 700 words;

–        Article must be uploaded to Twitter, tag @Gath3r_io and use the HashTag #Gath3r, links will be sent to Hello@Gath3r.io, along with all relevant details: full name, contact details. The article should also show the date it was written or published;

–        High level of English ( All articles to be written in English );

–        No plagiarism (will be checked);

How are the winners Chosen? All submissions will be collected by email and passed on to upper management for evaluation. 3 articles will be shortlisted, out of which 1 will be decided the winner of the prize. The winner will be contacted privately 72 hours for the announcement of winners date.

Who decides who wins? Judges: Gath3r team.

How many Winners are there? Only one article is rewarded.

When do we announce the winners? 03/06/19

Judging Criteria:

Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:

70% article quality
30% social engagement
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:02:10 PM

GATH3R INFOGRAPHIC CONTEST

Criteria:

Design and publish on Twitter an infographic detailing the Gath3r ecosystem or one or more of the platform’s main features (Merged Mining with the combination of a Web-miner ; Staking/Masternodes ; Hybrid Blockchain, Aux POW). The infographic should fit the A4 format and details the main uses of Gath3r or it’s features. Formats for submission should be PNG/JPEG as well as the open file in AI/PSD formats.

To participate, you must publish your design after the start date of the competition (19/05/19) and within the completion date (29/05/19).

What is the Prize:

First place prize gets 5000 USD worth of GTH coins, vested 25% every two weeks from the listing date.

What are the rules?

You are free to present whatever information you wish, however here are some examples of preferred topics:
Overview of the Gath3r platform and/or explore any one of the main features, like: Merged Mining with the combination of a Web-miner ; Staking/Masternodes ; Hybrid Blockchain, Aux POW ;
What issues can Gath3r address? (select one as a use case study or have a general graphic of what types of platforms can use Gath3r).
The infographic must be uploaded to Twitter, tag @Gath3r_io and use the HashTag #Gath3r, links will be sent to Hello@Gath3r.io, along with all relevant contact details as well.

How are the winners Chosen?

All submissions will be collected by email and passed on to upper management for evaluation. 3 articles will be shortlisted, out of which 1 will be decided the winner of the prize. The winner will be contacted privately 72 hours for the announcement of winners date.

How many Winners are there? Only one infograph is rewarded.

Who decides who wins? Judges: Gath3r team.

Judging Criteria:

Submissions will be evaluated based on the following criteria:

30% Presentation and use of information
30% Creativity and Visual Design
40% Explanation of technical aspects

When do we announce the winners? 3/06/19

You can access the brand assets here:  http://ge.tt/1StcKBw2
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:02:41 PM

CONTEST SHARING COMPETITION

Criteria

What do you have to do? Share our Article Contest and/or our Infographic contest on your Twitter page, with the aim of getting as many retweets as possible. The page that got the most engagements will receive a prize of 500 USD worth of GTH tokens.

What is the prize? 500 USD worth of GTH coins.

What are the rules?

–       Share our contest announcements on independent third party Twitter pages.

–       Post that gets the most retweets wins the prize.

–       Retweet count will only take place between these dates/hours – date – date.

–       Only one post will be the winner.

How are the winners Chosen?

All shares will be checked by our marketing department and the one with the most retweets wins the prize. The page owner will be contacted privately via PM and the prize will be awarded.
Gath3r_Web_Miner (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:03:34 PM

Gath3r & Metalyfe Partnership Announcement

We are proud to announce the newest addition to our strategic partnerships, the Metalyfe blockchain browser.

Metalyfe is a private and secure internet browser, based on the blockchain technology. First and foremost it ensures that user data such as login information or browsing data remains private, inaccessible to third parties that can use it for malicious activities or for selling to advertising entities.

In an era when giant companies like Facebook and Google base their revenue model on collecting, storing, categorizing and selling user data, such a platform is most welcome in providing an alternative to users that do not condone this type of activity.

Metalyfe already has working applications for Windows, Mac, Linux and even a mobile app. Their ecosystem is based on the technology of their cryptocurrency, Lyfecoin. This is the native token of the Metalyfe blockchain. The main use of their coin is to allow users that generate data to choose if they want it to be shared an get compensated for it directly in Lyfecoins. This is entirely up to the user and, as opposed to Google or Facebook’s models, it allows for users to actually get compensated if they choose to sell their browsing data.

Gath3r and Metalyfe

The partnership between our two platforms implies that Metalyfe will use Gath3r’s web mining features within their browser, creating a whole new revenue stream for the ecosystem. Users will have the option to allow background spare computational mining or not, while being indemnified for it should they choose to allow it.

In turn, Gath3r will benefit from the generated revenues in the form of a commission, as well as having our technology propagated into yet another external ecosystem. At no point will there be any data collection implied in the whole process.

This is yet another productive partnership and application of the two technologies, that will surely benefit both platforms, as well as their users and stakeholders. Stay tuned to our social channels for more future announcements of exciting new partnerships!
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:11:46 AM

the partnership is really impressive. although the browser is not ready at the moment.  They already have a working prototype but it can't compete with other browsers yet.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:19:52 AM

the partnership is really impressive. although the browser is not ready at the moment.  They already have a working prototype but it can't compete with other browsers yet.

Nevertheless, they are developing the blockchain industry. And in the future we will be able to see something interesting. But it will depend on the investment.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 09:59:55 AM

how do I understand the script on the site can be placed now and get your reward? Will there be some sort of moderation sites?
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 10:11:56 AM

It is good that the team decided to hold such competitions. This is a plus for the community and for the project. I think the interest will be huge especially since the listing will be soon.
nguyen08kx1

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:26:37 AM

It is good that the team decided to hold such competitions. This is a plus for the community and for the project. I think the interest will be huge especially since the listing will be soon.
I'm more interested in running the node. But at the moment I do not understand how many coins I need to buy for this and what rewards I can get.
psyko_chewbacca

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:27:40 AM

what documents will I need to provide to participate in the IEO? And what will be the methods of payment in the exchanges?
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:53:25 AM

what documents will I need to provide to participate in the IEO? And what will be the methods of payment in the exchanges?
this should be a standard test and you can register right now. to get approval.
I3abyKnight28

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:04:26 PM

what conferences will the team take part in in the near future?
shastafarian

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:13:28 PM

Mikky94

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:19:53 PM

mohammed4asd

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:23:44 PM

madmodder123

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:26:33 PM

what conferences will the team take part in in the near future?
so far there have been no announcements about this. it seems to me that now it is more important to successfully conduct IEO and raise the necessary amount for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: