Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:57:41 PM

We are very sorry for delay. We are back on track.
Distribution of bounty THO tokens will begin in a few minutes.
All THO bounty tokens will be distributed in next 48 hours.

(Website will be re-activated soon )
That's really great & I apologize for my negative posts about athero project, Athero should post this news months ago.
Already Athero lost reputation and many people lost faith in this project but hope now if athero will work very well then athero could be successful.

I'm not sure who made this post is a team of athero, this bitcointalk account could have been hacked
There are no updates on Telegram and its also still closed, If it were the original team from Athero there would definitely be an update on the telegram
I even saw the telegram community manager say this on May 6

Source : https://t.me/AtheroTHO/14191
Yeah I can see message of Athero community manager, I don't know what' going on! suddenly Athero posted news related distribution.
Hope so TG group will be unlock for members and they will make an announcement there.
Especially they started bounty reward distribution and linkedIN bounty participants receiving THO in their wallet.  

suddenly why they are responding to the community and what about the coin listing because investors have waited very long.
Hmm Athero team member can answer you better than me! Let's hope they are doing all this with unique plan.
Otherwise if they distribute tokens and disappear again after distribution then nobody will trust in this project anymore.  
And about listing so they said that they will not distribute tokens until big exchange listing !!! Athero should answer here or open TG chat.

The team looks inconsistent in making their decisions just spread promises unwittingly their decisions can have a negative impact

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 10:10:24 PM

That's really great & I apologize for my negative posts about athero project, Athero should post this news months ago.
Already Athero lost reputation and many people lost faith in this project but hope now if athero will work very well then athero could be successful.

I'm not sure who made this post is a team of athero, this bitcointalk account could have been hacked
There are no updates on Telegram and its also still closed, If it were the original team from Athero there would definitely be an update on the telegram
I even saw the telegram community manager say this on May 6

Source : https://t.me/AtheroTHO/14191
Yeah I can see message of Athero community manager, I don't know what' going on! suddenly Athero posted news related distribution.
Hope so TG group will be unlock for members and they will make an announcement there.
Especially they started bounty reward distribution and linkedIN bounty participants receiving THO in their wallet.  

suddenly why they are responding to the community and what about the coin listing because investors have waited very long.
Hmm Athero team member can answer you better than me! Let's hope they are doing all this with unique plan.
Otherwise if they distribute tokens and disappear again after distribution then nobody will trust in this project anymore.  
And about listing so they said that they will not distribute tokens until big exchange listing !!! Athero should answer here or open TG chat.

The team looks inconsistent in making their decisions just spread promises unwittingly their decisions can have a negative impact
If this continues, it certainly will not be good because the team can lose the trust of the community, but I hope the team can be aware of that and who will immediately conduct a self evaluation

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:20:48 AM

Until distribution has not been carried out it will not change anything about the future of this project, so far only promises that have not been realized
Maybe we can change our perspective if they keep their promises
yes, circumstances may change if the team keeps their promises that have passed. even this time you make another appointment and don't take it seriously.
distribution is done to less than 50 Ether addresses,
main address: 0xcDa50E89cA74f49B2b8d333146a19911bc78713C
the address yesterday did distribution: 0x229b412577A5C6f8b387635F042Fd16B018aA81E
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:35:48 AM

Until distribution has not been carried out it will not change anything about the future of this project, so far only promises that have not been realized
yes, circumstances may change if the team keeps their promises that have passed. even this time you make another appointment and don't take it seriously.
the address yesterday did distribution: 0x229b412577A5C6f8b387635F042Fd16B018aA81E

Well at least this is better than making a prolonged promise, now doubts have been answered then waiting for the team's performance

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:29:08 AM

Well at least this is better than making a prolonged promise, now doubts have been answered then waiting for the team's performance

Be patient first to wait for the performance of the team and I am very sure the team will definitely do the best for the project. Let's see what happens later, just follow the progress

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

Be patient first to wait for the performance of the team and I am very sure the team will definitely do the best for the project. Let's see what happens later, just follow the progress
https://etherscan.io/token/0x64fa5d4fafa693d4b9f4e16fbdd1ac0e30b048b2
The fact is that the movement of their token is actually fixed, but for some reason they are not in a hurry to fulfill what they promised.  On May 7, they said that they would pay remuneration within 48 hours, but today it is already May 9, and there is zero on the wallets.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:57:43 PM

If they will do what's best for the project they would distribute the tokens a long time ago, not a months later, their website isn't even working anymore, how can you put this much faith to a scam project.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:32:48 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 04:52:22 AM by Alucard2425

So its been more than 48 hrs, where is the distribution that they PROMISE us AGAIN?
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:05:39 AM

So its been more than 48 hrs, where is the distribution that they PROMISE us AGAIN?
Yes, until now there seems to be no sign that they will keep their promises related to distribution, keep watching first, hopefully they won't deny their promises

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:54:47 AM

These transactions show that they didn't move away and are here. If they were clearing their positions by taking supporters in confidence in black and white that was having other kind of impact. What I am interested in the results on platform because even if you get paid and there is nothing to back the token to give it value it has no sense near me.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:20:05 AM

hahaha, they just lied in order to overcome the scam on their project ... and I see now the distribution isn't really done
Do you also think this is wallet of investors or traders who have bought mercatox or crex24?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x64fa5d4fafa693d4b9f4e16fbdd1ac0e30b048b2#balances

Amel
Legendary

Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:35:12 AM

They have done nothing since February and now the domain is not active, even more sad, the token holder doesn't know where to sell this token
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:51:53 PM

If this continues, it certainly will not be good because the team can lose the trust of the community, but I hope the team can be aware of that and who will immediately conduct a self evaluation

I can't see how they try to restore the current conditions because they have wasted a lot of time
I personally have monitored this thread and will not give any more trust

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:51:37 PM

I can't see how they try to restore the current conditions because they have wasted a lot of time

Don't know how they will manage the current situation again they are disappeared and there is no distribution anymore.
what do you think, they will come back or not ? Many investors and hunters still expecting their reward.
Especially waiting for TG group chat but chat room still locked.
Uttaran

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 07:06:30 PM

Don't know how they will manage the current situation again they are disappeared and there is no distribution anymore.
what do you think, they will come back or not ? Many investors and hunters still expecting their reward.

Currently the exchange doesn't support, even though the bounty is distributed there is no choice to sell it
token prices have dropped and the volume of orders is small
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 02:46:02 AM

hahaha, they just lied in order to overcome the scam on their project ... and I see now the distribution isn't really done
Do you also think this is wallet of investors or traders who have bought mercatox or crex24?

I have received it in the morning but as you can see the price has down rapidly, ya for now it's worthless, even mercatox has closed deposits of THO. I think for now the team should to clarify their situation to holder, and first step they need to update social media pages and open the telegram chat, once again, if they are seriously to build this project, don't ever disappear like this again!

And for all participant, kindly check your wallet now..
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:12:10 AM

I have received it in the morning but as you can see the price has down rapidly, ya for now it's worthless, even mercatox has closed deposits of THO. I think for now the team should to clarify their situation to the holder, and the first step they need to update social media pages and open the telegram chat, once again, if they are seriously to build this project, don't ever disappear like this again!

And for all participant, kindly check your wallet now.

If they are serious about the project definitely they will allow the community to ask the question or they will give proper updates to the community. In this way, the community will hold their coins based on the updates they five and developments they do. Before that, they need to list in exchanges for stock trading.
mandor

Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 06:20:53 AM

I have received it in the morning but as you can see the price has down rapidly, ya for now it's worthless, even mercatox has closed deposits of THO. I think for now the team should to clarify their situation to holder, and first step they need to update social media pages and open the telegram chat, once again, if they are seriously to build this project, don't ever disappear like this again!

And for all participant, kindly check your wallet now..
now in my opinion there is no point in receiving payments and the price of this token is now worthless ( no value ). if the Athero team doesn't provide the latest updates and there are no developments, then I'm sure this project will soon die. if the team keeps the promise on the 20th of April the distribution will be finished and doesn't disappear like a fool then I'm sure Athero will continue to grow.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:35:08 AM

Currently the exchange doesn't support, even though the bounty is distributed there is no choice to sell it
Many hunters not decided to sell out in the beginning if we get reward! but they are treating bad with project and investors, so many hunters not expecting good performance from this project so they will sell even LinkedIn participants receiving rewards and many move token to exchange for sell.
You are right THO not listed on big exchange and no volume, team should manage this but chat room still locked and Team disappeared.
Uttaran

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 09:40:25 AM

Many hunters not decided to sell out in the beginning if we get reward! but they are treating bad with project and investors, so many hunters not expecting good performance from this project so they will sell even LinkedIn participants receiving rewards and many move token to exchange for sell.
You are right THO not listed on big exchange and no volume, team should manage this but chat room still locked and Team disappeared.

What do you expect from the chat room, promise? who believe after several promises are ignored  Cheesy I think there is no place for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: