Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] ATHERO| IOT |INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS| 🚀💥  (Read 31125 times)
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:09:18 PM

So its been more than 48 hrs, where is the distribution that they PROMISE us AGAIN?
hahaha, they just lied in order to overcome the scam on their project ... and I see now the distribution isn't really done
Do you also think this is wallet of investors or traders who have bought mercatox or crex24?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x64fa5d4fafa693d4b9f4e16fbdd1ac0e30b048b2#balances
I have received it in the morning but as you can see the price has down rapidly, ya for now it's worthless, even mercatox has closed deposits of THO. I think for now the team should to clarify their situation to holder, and first step they need to update social media pages and open the telegram chat, once again, if they are seriously to build this project, don't ever disappear like this again!

And for all participant, kindly check your wallet now..
I think you're lucky, because you have got your token, distribution of bounty tokens is not done as they say (completed in 48 hours),until now there are still many participants not getting their tokens.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:04:01 PM

I have received it in the morning but as you can see the price has down rapidly, ya for now it's worthless, even mercatox has closed deposits of THO. I think for now the team should to clarify their situation to holder, and first step they need to update social media pages and open the telegram chat, once again, if they are seriously to build this project, don't ever disappear like this again!

if I may know which campaign you are joining? because I've checked several wallets of signature participants who haven't received THO tokens or they haven't finished the distribution?

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:59:54 PM

if I may know which campaign you are joining? because I've checked several wallets of signature participants who haven't received THO tokens or they haven't finished the distribution?
I don't think they have all been distributed or even have not at all been distribution, you can ask on their telegram

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:37:36 AM

I don't think they have all been distributed or even have not at all been distribution, you can ask on their telegram

Someone said the distribution address here  0x229b412577A5C6f8b387635F042Fd16B018aA81E
And I see that address sells 1.1 million tokens on CREX24  Cheesy time to say RIP?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:04:25 AM

Someone said the distribution address here  0x229b412577A5C6f8b387635F042Fd16B018aA81E
And I see that address sells 1.1 million tokens on CREX24  Cheesy time to say RIP?
some time ago dev made an announcement here that the distribution will be completed in 48 hours, is that just a trick so that the volume of tokens can go up on the market? then dev can sell its tokens Undecided
bestcoins1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:11:29 AM

some time ago dev made an announcement here that the distribution will be completed in 48 hours, is that just a trick so that the volume of tokens can go up on the market? then dev can sell its tokens Undecided

I don't think so, because when the distribution was announced the price would drop because the supply would go into exchange
When the distribution was announced, I thought this was the best way to get out of the charge and they could go on vacation

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:13:06 PM

Their token is worthless as their project, i don't think they will bother by selling their tokens at an exchange, their ico funding is already enough for them to go in a vacation, all we can hope is for them to go in a jail.
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 02:57:07 PM

Their token is worthless as their project, i don't think they will bother by selling their tokens at an exchange, their ico funding is already enough for them to go in a vacation, all we can hope is for them to go in a jail.

Thats true, their tokens are worthless.  Bad team and no progress in this project, it will be useless if you receive a non-valuable token.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:42:14 AM

Fraudsters will never be satisfied with what they have got, while there is something they can make sure they do, including selling their tokens at a cheap price

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bestcoins1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:46:26 AM

Fraudsters will never be satisfied with what they have got, while there is something they can make sure they do, including selling their tokens at a cheap price

There is no place for holders of tokens to sell, no buy order even in crex24 sell orders at 0.00000002 btc
In fact, they did not use ICO funds for development

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:47:44 AM

There is no place for holders of tokens to sell, no buy order even in crex24 sell orders at 0.00000002 btc
This is sad for investors who didn't know it would end up like this, the fact that they scammed 19 million off from investors and time from the bounty hunters, they didn't even bother to keep their website up now.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 02:20:36 PM

This is sad for investors who didn't know it would end up like this, the fact that they scammed 19 million off from investors and time from the bounty hunters, they didn't even bother to keep their website up now.
the information has all been lost, the website cannot be opened again,
and their social media has been inactive since February, so sad

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:03:46 PM

There are only few LinkedIn campaign participants received THO and there is no more distribution because again they are disappeared.
Wipro bounty manager said that he tried his best to contact with team but failed, no response from team.
I can't access Athero bounty TG group but i got notification message and there I got all this info. Anyone can see Wipro messages ?? 
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:23:44 PM

There are only few LinkedIn campaign participants received THO and there is no more distribution because again they are disappeared.
Wipro bounty manager said that he tried his best to contact with team but failed, no response from team.
I can't access Athero bounty TG group but i got notification message and there I got all this info. Anyone can see Wipro messages ?? 
The administrators of the Telegram Athero group stated that the distribution of the token should begin on May 9th.  After that, there is no information and the indicators of etherscan do not show token transfers to any of the participants at all.  Based on this, it can be concluded that the distribution of tokens remains only in words.
cbw

Activity: 1008
Merit: 430

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:13:01 PM

Does anyone understand what is happening? Why did they write message on May 7 and started sending tokens, and then disappeared again... the only thing that comes to my mind is that they want earn more money by selling tokens on the exchange, but volumes very low and they can't sell good amounts of tokens. So they make this to collect 1-2 BTC, the are so meanie:)
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 07:57:33 PM

Actually I've forgotten this project because have brought my money and other investors but today I'm curious about the announcement saying if distribution will be carried out in the next 48 but in fact they did nothing and after this if they distribute I think prices will not be valuable in the market because investors have lost confidence in this project

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:54:31 PM

We are very sorry for delay. We are back on track.
Distribution of bounty THO tokens will begin in a few minutes.
All THO bounty tokens will be distributed in next 48 hours.

(Website will be re-activated soon )
That's really great & I apologize for my negative posts about athero project, Athero should post this news months ago.
Already Athero lost reputation and many people lost faith in this project but hope now if athero will work very well then athero could be successful.

What's there to apologize for? This sort of behavior from the team shouldn't be condoned or encourage. Zoom out and take a look at the bigger picture. Market starts to pump and suddenly, they come back alive? Don't be taken in. They're here to dump and finally disappear

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:00:30 PM

Actually I've forgotten this project because have brought my money and other investors but today I'm curious about the announcement saying if distribution will be carried out in the next 48 but in fact they did nothing and after this if they distribute I think prices will not be valuable in the market because investors have lost confidence in this project

Unless I'm wrong, seems like they've already sent to CREX24 and Mercatox for the dumping already according to this smart contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0x64fa5d4fafa693d4b9f4e16fbdd1ac0e30b048b2#balances

Save yourself and get out before they leave you bag holding their worthless assets

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:28:22 AM

Does anyone understand what is happening? Why did they write message on May 7 and started sending tokens, and then disappeared again... the only thing that comes to my mind is that they want earn more money by selling tokens on the exchange, but volumes very low and they can't sell good amounts of tokens. So they make this to collect 1-2 BTC, the are so meanie:)
yes, I agree with you the team deliberately made an announcement here so that the volume on the market can go up and they can sell the tokens they have, after that they disappear again and I'm sure someday they will return to do the same, so we must be careful

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:25:01 AM

yes, I agree with you the team deliberately made an announcement here so that the volume on the market can go up and they can sell the tokens they have, after that they disappear again and I'm sure someday they will return to do the same, so we must be careful

It is completely waste posting any type of activity here because they have already cheated the bounty hunters by not giving their credit of work. Which is very shame because they proved themselves they are very legit and cheated the innocent investors that why many people are losing their confidence with the ICO's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: