Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which part of bounty could be more profitable  (Read 1685 times)
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Signatures and translations have the highest rewards, but the number of bounty campaigns can be very limited. If that campaign is unsuccessful or deceptive, it will take a lot of work. So I think content will reduce the risk.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

I think the translator is a profitable part because only a few participants participated, then the signatures in the second part of the bounty were profitable, in my opinion.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:12:02 PM

The more profitable types of bounty are signature, content creation and translation. As for me, signature is more easier than other two types. But translation is a bit more profitable.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:45:53 PM

What you say in your opinion is right, the most profitable bounty is:
Translation bounty
Signature bounty
Content/video bounty

In addition, it is necessary to examine the bounty that you are participating in, because no matter how big the results are from bounty, signatures, and content / videos will not be meaningful if the bounty fails.
zarintasnim

Activity: 1162
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

Bounty campaign is the best way to earn money without any investment. You can earn good amount of money form bounty. I think signature campaign is the beast among all campaign.Only signature campaign give you very good amount of reward.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:06:05 PM

Well its not static but dynamic as it all depends on the project and the various percentages allotted for the campaigns. Also in most of the campaigns there  are various system for reward some with ranks(signature), quality(for content creation) and many more for other campaigns. So it now depends on you to know which side you could earn much from, but sincerely with a higher rank and hard work you could earn much from signature campaigns.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?

I think the signatures are more profitable, but there are also those who think that making content and translation is also more profitable than signatures, because the opinions of people are different so you have to examine which campaign is more profitable for yourself.

Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:35:01 PM

Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?

You know, communicating with your colleagues in the shop, I understood one thing profitably, all you need is to understand the conditions. If the project is sitting 5000 people on social networks, your reward will be low. And the signature does not guarantee that you will earn more. Since the company will turn into a scam and you spend a couple of months in the empty.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

I think the most profitable part of bounty is translation. In translation there is only one person every language. But it depends if the bounty is good or not scam.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

What do you think ?
Your right translation is the one have big reward in any bounty campaigns because we all know is not easy to do that so I think they deserve to get a big reward in translation and content.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:48:43 PM

I can distinguish several types of really profitable bounty companies: signatures, reddit, sometimes linkedid, content. It is rarely possible to make good money on social companies if you find a really strong project.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:50:36 PM

For simple reasoning of market and effort, I believe that those that have fewer applicants are the most profitable, those would be the creation of content (writing, video editing) and translation, since they require a specific skill that not everyone has, those are the ones that will generate you better money for your time invested.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Most of the profitable bounties in the bounty ICO project , was the signature campaign ,it has a biggger allocations , but so far ,for now the signature ,is not the dominant profitable now there are bounties that really change the allocation budget for each type of campaign about the project

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:13:24 PM

What do you think ?
For me the most profitable is Translation campaign followed by Signature campaign. I have experienced most of the time when translation is more profitable. Because in some bounty campaigns Translation have few participants and selected only by what languages required by the developer's. And they allocate a good amount of tokens for translation which sometimes on par with Signature campaign.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Most profitable are translation campaigns, then the signature campaigns. Content creation is risky because managers can rate your content quality as they wish.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

What do you think ?

First you have to find the best campaign
It is few these days
The distribution rates vary from one campaign to another
But usually the signature and translation are the two biggest.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

The most profitable ones are translation and signature, but translation is very hard one and takes lots of time. The signature is a problem because there can be many participants.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

I think the signature campaigns are the most profitable because the biggest percentage of a campaign goes in this direction.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

creating and translating content is definitely much more generously rewarded than just a signature Wink

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

I think translation campaign and content creation campaign are the most profitable campaigns in a bounty campaign. That's because they got normally big bounty allocation and only few will participate on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: