Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:06:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which part of bounty could be more profitable  (Read 1692 times)
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

I think that the creation of content in the bonus campaign is quite attractive, if you write well, your earnings will be more stable than other social campaigns.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

I think everything so the signature campaign will be more profitable. All those who can not type merit, began to try to make content. There is also a sufficient number of translators, and this translation of whitepaper is the most profitable in translation, and for this it is necessary to have technical English.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

I think the most profitable part is translaition and then youtube bounties , the numbers of those two are very few usually cause they are hardest ones so that you get bigger stakes but social media usually get a lot of participents thats why you cant get a lof of stake from them!
wojteks102

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

Signature and Transaltion campaigns. But remember to always check the percentages from bounty pool. Sometimes you may have other type of campaigns with high percentage of tokens fixed into it.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

l have been a bounty hunter for a couple of months now and l do a little study on the stake been awarded to bounty hunters per compaign , base on my reviewon statistics of percentage accrue to different compaign , the Twitter compaign is the highest .the major reason behind twitter compaign been award the highest percentage is that it has more population of people to be reached . most people spent their  thirty percent of their time  on twitter . the vision of any ICO is to get a huge number of audience. which will enable them to fullfill their project dreams and aspiration.

seggardinggins

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

I think the signature campaign is the most profitable way in the Bounty because the signature campaign usually has a large allocation and there are not too many participants. but sometimes there are several Bounties that prioritize social media campaigns. so depending on the project, each one is certain if the Bounty is successful, it is very profitable for the bounty hunters regardless of what part because Bounty gives coins for free.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Signature is not the most profitable, is that it is quite simple and the reward is practically passive, for content creation and translation, you have to have skills that not everyone has, such as knowing some high-demand language or being a good video editor, so there are few participants in those bounties and in the end the stakes are higher for everyone involved.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

Not sure, I am really not up to date anymore regarding the profitability of individual campaigns. But I would assume that the number of translating participants is more or less a constant, but then again the allocation for the translating campaign seems to get smaller and smaller in most contemporary campaigns so who knows. But the aforementioned campaign was definitely the most profitable one back in the good old days.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
Most bounty hunter says that signature campaign is the most profitable one among all bounty types for it usually had the highest percentage from the total bounty pool. But if we study well or understand the process of paying , we can say that doing content creation and translation campaign are the most profitable ones even both of them usually have a small percentage from the total rewards but the participants who takes part on it are lesser from other bounty campaign. It means that few participants will share the allocated rewards on it.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Translation campaign is more profitable than the signature camping. As well it's not an easy task to do the translation. But it is more beneficial than any other task.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Signature is not the most profitable, is that it is quite simple and the reward is practically passive, for content creation and translation, you have to have skills that not everyone has, such as knowing some high-demand language or being a good video editor, so there are few participants in those bounties and in the end the stakes are higher for everyone involved.

No its not .  there are other high paying bounties aside from signature and that is translation bounty , video blogging  , bug bounty  and other that is a bit harder or more require some serious skills  .  

The only main problem s that no matter how hard or easy you work for for it     , you cannot still guaranteed that you can get paid because a bounty usually pays token and there are many factors that can affect the success of their project .

We'd better find more reliable source of jobs that are surely paying if ever we will do task that isnt easy to complete .
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Translation campaign is more profitable than the signature camping. As well it's not an easy task to do the translation. But it is more beneficial than any other task.
Each of those bounty has their own preference on what they are going to focus with.

For those who are focused with advertising here in the forum, they are increasing the reward through signature campaign. And for those that don't see any valuable help for having signature campaign, they are increasing in some other media campaigns. In short, that depends on the bounty on where they'll focus.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:41:40 PM

In my opinion, signature campaign is more profitable only when you have joined campaign from start of the bounty and you have to be active till end of the campaign. Content campaign is good as well but in some cases, only one article per person is allowed so in that case you cannot earn much. Another thing is bounty distribution, some campaign have more signature and content budget.
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

Translator is the highest paid bounty campaign in my opinion. but if you don't have expertise in translate you can follow the signatures campaign. Signature campaigns also have high allocations.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

Translator is the highest paid bounty campaign in my opinion. but if you don't have expertise in translate you can follow the signatures campaign. Signature campaigns also have high allocations.
Yes, very few people are capable of this work. Because doing translation is not an easy thing. So make sure you have to be perfect to do the translation. That's why you get some extra reward as compared to other campaigns.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

For me, signature campaign are more profitable than other type of bounties because mostly there are high token allocation in the signature campaign that is why signature campaign is signature campaign are more profitable.

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

Translation seems to be very profitable, but if you have a lot of followers then it can be profitable to shoot videos or write articles.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:33:45 PM

The order in my view :

1. translation bounties , because the number of very few number of participants.

2. youtube bounties

3. signature bounties

4. reddit bounties

5. twitter bounties

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Which part of bounty could be more profitable ?
Some people say that signature is the one . and some people prefer content creation or translation .
What do you think ?
Translation and video creation bounty are sometimes the most profitable part of a bounty campaign. But in signature.bounty depends.on how many participants joined.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

As I observed some of bounty much give more allocation to signature and translation because some bounty I participate most of big rewards is on signature and translation which its important because its needed to translate so many people understand what is about in the project.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

if I prefer to participate in a signature campaign because there are fewer participants and can discuss each other about the crypto world, creating content must take a long time and need special skills.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: