Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:12:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

Now the market has a difficult period, so for now I’m not ready for such a risk. Moreover, the income here is not stable. So far, I manage to combine. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

For now it seems like a part time job for me. I work in my office at day and I work at home at night. Sometimes I really think that which is the best chose to earn money for living. As you mentioned one day cryptocurrency will be a full time job for most of us.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Previously, it was possible to consider bounty a full-fledged work when there was a sense to engage in social networks, now it is more of a hobby with a very good perspective. Although if you are trading, then perhaps crypto can be considered a full-fledged robot with an increased risk.

Considering crypto as our full time job can be a tough one because it isn't an easy job to do, since it has been associated with a very challenging methods of handling funds. Once you failed, it might affect you emotionally which tends every trader to become panic at all times. More profit means more risk to face. 

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

At the moment, to consider the crypto as the main income is difficult. Too unstable income.

it's sad but true. cryptocurrency can give a good additional income but it won't replace full time job.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:16:09 PM

The cryptocurrency takes away all my time. I do transactions I read about cryptocurrencies and I try to learn new types of earnings of cryptocurrencies.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

Cryptocurrency industry has grown rapidly and many jobs are created from the growth of cryptocurrency. But that doesn't mean that people will run away there. Cryptocurrency also requires certain skills. Sort of programming and marketing. If we don't have the ability, then we will be wasted and abandoned. As the simplest example. We're trading, but we never make a profit even once. Is it worth keeping? Of course not. Looking for alternatives is the best choice.

fen32

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

In cryptocurrency, the main advantage is long-term labor and it will pay off over time. The more you have a barrel with cryptocurrency, the more experienced you become. Smiley

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:25:15 PM

all of that is a choice and when we feel comfortable and easy to get profit from the crypto world, I think we will give more time to Crypto and I think the reason why Crypto is banned by some countries is because Crypto is very vulnerable to fraud and the price is very not stable that makes for people who are not mentally strong will, of course, have a very negative effect.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

I would never recommend bounties as a full time job. We all know that bounties takes a while before we got paid. I my self cannot afford to wait for months without income as I have a family to feed and bills to pay. If you are a trader, then I am supporting you to do it as a full time job because I know a lot of people earn money from it. The income in trading is much better than working for a company if you have a big capital.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

It's a good idea to do cryptocurrency, but you understand that you can't do it all day, that is, constantly, because today this is not a stable situation, since you simply cannot earn anything. And you need to pay every month and eat too.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

If only the prices of cryptocurrency should be stable enough, I would really be happy to give up my job and sit full-time in front of my computer doing bounties. The only reason Im an not is the volatility of the prices, if the coins are so down I might be hungry if I do this.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

It depends on the people i think. Participation in bounty campaigns to earn tokens and coins can be a part time job or full time, it can be full time job for some of the people that is unemployed and there's no wrong about it. Some have works on government and also participating in cryptocurrency matters even only parts of their time.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

It's a good idea to do cryptocurrency, but you understand that you can't do it all day, that is, constantly, because today this is not a stable situation, since you simply cannot earn anything. And you need to pay every month and eat too.
There's a need to consider daily things that needed to take care, working for crypto can be a sideline job while working for your full time job,
you can combined this two and if you managed to save your earned money out of crypto you can used it as a base capital for trading or invest
it with quality project that can change your status in life, there's a lots of opportunities around crypto but we also need not to sacrifice our daily needs
and just leaned on learned to be more flexible.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:19:51 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Cryptocurrency isn't a regular paying job. I would rather just keep the job I have now and do a little signature campaign on the side than to be a full time bounty hunter when there is no certainty that the tokens I have will be sold at a good price. So might as well have a regular paying job.

austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:24:50 PM

Even is market will be stable at least during 6 months I don't think that I will drop my current work and come here for all time. This very ricky and you never know what will be tomorrow!
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Even though crypto has good potential but it remains a high risk so there are some people who don't want to risk all the time just in crypto, I think crypto is not something that takes a lot of time unless you do mining and even mining can be left for some time another thing so I think crypto is not the right reason to leave the busyness that we usually do and our work, and isn't working on both of them even more profitable?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

The main problem is that many users, including you, are still called work making a profit. And that means you are potentially ready to go back from where you started to the office / factory / store (underline the necessary)

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

Actually, I have been into crypto for almost a year now. I had quit my job and started focusing on crypto. But, before I made that decision, I really thought about it really hard. And I think it is worth it, however, it depends on how stable do you earn on crypto.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

It requires you to have enough money to maintain your life in a year, because in that year you have to learn a lot of new things that can earn money from this market, not to mention you can lose all. So think carefully.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Twkasun52

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

I think it should not be full time job.Smartest way to doing crypto is part time.after your regular job.I am doing it since 8 months ,it works fine for me.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: