Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:57:17 PM

I don’t think it can now be as a full time job. Yes, you can make some profit, but is is also possible you will just lose your previous job

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

I think that crypto is a great hobby but i don't think that the fulltime job should be something else, more serious and profitable. To my mind, it is better to have some other income as well
Yes, it's very important for someone to get a daily income for his life. Make crypto as fulltime job is very risky. Crypto is erratic, it's not recommended to put everything in crypto, it can give someone a loss in a short time and vice versa. The decision must be very thoughtful.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:12:24 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Most people here, especially those who are earning really high in cryptocurrency make crypto trading or investing their full time job. Imagine, you can actually manage your time well and you have no rules or boss to follow if you make it your full-time job. All you need to do is focus, find a good investment, and review.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

I think that crypto is a great hobby but i don't think that the fulltime job should be something else, more serious and profitable. To my mind, it is better to have some other income as well
Yes, it's very important for someone to get a daily income for his life. Make crypto as fulltime job is very risky. Crypto is erratic, it's not recommended to put everything in crypto, it can give someone a loss in a short time and vice versa. The decision must be very thoughtful.
Of course, if you decide to invest your money in a cryptocurrency, in any case you cannot give all the money that you have. But nevertheless it is important to buy more if you are sure of this or that project.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

Perhaps, it is not a bad idea to have it like a full time job but not for me now as i need something more stable. i have a family and need to earn good money on the regular basis
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

You can earn morevin crypto and sometimes if you really work hard on crypto you will become rich but for me its not a practical way if you quit  on your regular job.  It may good if you took it as extra income, we all know how hard to earn money nowadays so its better to have both crypto and your job.
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I agree with this citydragoon answer. We can't do ceypto like a fulltime job but crypto like a hobby.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Currently no, i cannot give up my job becs. I am still into weighing things with my bitcoin earnings. My decision is very crucial at this point so i am focusing on both my job and bitcoin and secure my future.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

there is no other way than to try to be more professional, I have resigned from my main job since last year because I intend to concentrate totally in crypto, but it is very sad to see crypto assets this year and I start thinking about real business, but I still believe and try to focus fully because crypto potentialization is connected with the future of the world economy.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

I used to think that can replace a full-time job for earnings in the crypto community. However, the fall of the crypto market by more than 80 percent this year made me change these attitudes. I think it is necessary to find a balance between high-grade real work and earnings in the crypto world.

KHCGlobal
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:01:42 AM

it depends on the same concept as forex i would feel
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

Every individual has a different opinion, crypto can be made a full time job but there are also people who make crypto as an additional income depending on how we look for results in crypto, what we do in crypto in the future will still have results
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:14:01 AM

Depending on the perceptions and abilities of each person that may decide to spend the entire time for cryptocurrency or less. I know there are a lot of people who view investing cryptocurrency as their primary job and no less successful people in their jobs.
with conditions and conditions like today working fulltime with crypto currencies taking a little risk now what we can do is just wait until the crypto currency is a little profitable

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

Cryptocurrencies are very unstable at the moment and practically do not bring profit, therefore, they should not be considered as work, as there is very little activity on the market. And I would not advise to act like a hamster, in general, do not believe in fairy tales, but do your favorite and stable work.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

Most likely, that is why if you have a full time job you have a hard time keeping up with cryptos. If you are a full time worker then the best thing for you to do is to just buy the coins and hold because there is no way that you are going to have enough time to keep up with something like trading in the market, you would not be able to get any sleep

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:19:30 PM

Personally, I do not plan to give up my main job, because now I need a certain stability. But among my acquaintances there are various acquaintances who are already fully working only with the bounty and investments in the crypto market - for them this area has become the main work.
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

A year ago, anyone would have dreamed of working in crypto fulltime. And today, all those who quit in the winter from work are looking for work again.

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

Many people are engaged in cryptocurrency on an ongoing basis, but I think that you still need to do something else in parallel, because we have so many opportunities today, especially in programming.
kreon112

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:21:41 PM

I won't give up my job for crypto until I will have enough of it to be sure that I won't end up searching food in a trashcan. So I don't advice anyone to leave their jobs just like that.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:13:53 PM

First, bounty campaign are not forever and stable. It is not advisable to quit your job and focus on bounty  campaign. Majority of campaign today are either scam or not worth your time and effort. There are already any bounty hunters regret that they quit on their job and focus on bounty campaigns. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: