Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

accroding  to  me  okay  it  can  be  like  a  job  since  you  earn  something  or  maybe lots  of money  but  definitely  it  can  t  be  called  a fulltime  job  it  may  be  part  time  but  you can  t sit  and  work  all day   watch  i  mean  or  search.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yhieniehy

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

Follow my advice, don't do earnings in cryptocurrency by the main type of earnings. The market is very unpredictable. You can lose everything in a flash. Be engaged still in something that brings income.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
bahnfire

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

I think crypto like a fulltime job because you can earn easily in crypto space a monthly profits more than your monthly salary.
Because of that i am thinking working on crypto as a job. In near future maybe i will leave from my job and i will start to working in crypto 24 hours a day.
Crypto have really big opportunities and we need to use that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

yeah   cryptocurrency     is    like   a    fulltime   job    and    there  you   can   spend  the  whole   day   maybe  and  it  is  hard  than   to  work  physical  than  logical  way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Been here for quite sometime that I consider this as a full time. Because even in my day job I surely think of some of my positions or deciding what campaigns to join in. Though this is not the best time to cheer up given the market scenario, I've been enjoying the ride so far.
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Been here for quite sometime that I consider this as a full time. Because even in my day job I surely think of some of my positions or deciding what campaigns to join in. Though this is not the best time to cheer up given the market scenario, I've been enjoying the ride so far.

I have many experience here in crypto currency , most of it are gaining and failures in investments, I consider this as my full time work since, I'm concentrating my time and effort on this, most of my investments are in the market waiting for bull run for this year and hoping t have some profits soon.
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:08:03 AM

I am going to quit my job at the end of this month to be a full-time crypto enthusiast.
Also, I am going to invest at least 2 years of my life. I hope I am not going to get rekt  Smiley
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:24:02 AM

In my opinion this is a bad idea. In any case, while the market is in a phase of decline. Now it became incredibly difficult to make money on bounty because projects have problems with fees.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

I absolutely agree that companies will lost it's employees to cryptocurrency as many will focus it's time with cryptocurrency. Making this as a full time job maybe not acceptable to others but applicable to others due to circumstances only that individual knows.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:09:43 AM

Crypto offers job opportunities which can be considered as full time or part time depending on the working schedules and preference on an individual. Most crypto project developer, miners and bounty managers are in for full time whereas airdropper, gamblers, and bounty hunters sometimes do it as a part time job.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:13:25 AM

The step is very risky, but you can try if there is an initial amount that will allow you to live comfortably for about three months until you start receiving income from the bounty campaigns.
mgaturon

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

Lets be practical. Theres more money here. So why are we settling in our 8hour boring slave job when we can earn here what we cant earn in a month in our stressful low paying now worth it jobs.
Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:35:03 AM

For today crypto is my full time job and guess what? i like the way i earning the didgital money... After few years it will be nice cash)
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13