Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

I suggest you should find a job that give you a fixed income, specially if you have a lot of responsibility to take care and dues to pay. Crypto is very unpredictable, for 3 months now  I earn very less which is not enough to make a living or buy descent shoes.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

Hope for one cryptocurrency and replace this basic work is not very reliable as for me. the rate is unreliable and is now very low, which means that you will have a very low income
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

Of coarse, cryptocurrency has proven to be full time jobs because it's has many varieties of choices to choose. Although it's might not give you passive income but we all are making it in one way or the other.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

It depends on our skills and how much we are willing to learn and how much effort to put in. There are too many variables in
bounties ( price of the tokens, campaigns duration, bounty allocation and split etc ) to be a full time job from the start.
 And you need a higher rank for example for  a signature campaign or many Facebook friends for a Facebook campaign.
To build up a higher rank from scratch  it will take time, but everybody starts somewhere and if we are determined we can achieve our goals.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
I know that somehow crypto can give me the benefits I need especially on financial but it makes me think that what if I badly need money and I dont have to ask to. Then it will make me realize that no , Im not going to give up my job because it also helps me.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

I’ve started doing various bounties with nothing in my pocket, now I have an amount to trade and still do bounties. I was jobless the moment i got into crypto, so from my side - there are no regrets.

ourepts

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

The thing I did was to keep working on a fast bounty project for sales in exchange. But from the other side, I will do Trading by looking at the prices that start Pump to sell quickly again. But on the whole I have another job and now Crypto is a side job I am waiting for the price to return to green again.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

I think that individuals here only bounty hunters and traders can treat this as a full-time job. Of course, those professional technicians and blockchain companies don't put them in the category of individuals. For us, if it is not a hunter and will not trade, then we cannot use encryption as a full-time job because it is dangerous and unstable.

Skortish

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

No matter the ability of a pe4son, i suggest crypto not being a full timr job.
Dough it pays but not stable.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

Depending on the perception and abilities of each person, he can decide for himself whether he will spend time in the cryptofor full time period. Many people have now been able to work and have been able to enter the world of crypto. And I think it has been successful and realized. So we have to take our own decision, we will work parttime or not in fulltime.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:19:18 AM

I’ve started doing various bounties with nothing in my pocket, now I have an amount to trade and still do bounties. I was jobless the moment i got into crypto, so from my side - there are no regrets.

If you are engaged not only in bounty campaigns but also in trade with investing, then you can earn good money, but at the moment bounty campaigns do not bring so much income that you can only deal with them.

btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

You can only give up your main job and enter the crypto only if you have savings that will help you stay afloat if you fail.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

To succeed in any field you have to give it all to yourself, also in crypto, if you work 2 hours a day and treat this as a hobby, you hardly will achieve great results. I spend over the bounty most of the day, and I expect very good payments in the future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

In my opinion It is a job which is very rewarding and a good opportunity for everyone. The crypto market is like a formal job like many other professions. I gradually enjoy this full time job because i can do master yourself.
slasher0489

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
If I see more potential with crypto that I can rely only on it, I can give up my job, I will just focus on crypto, but I can't say if I will always sure having a huge profit on it, because crypto also changes by time.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

ready or not, in my opinion it depends on where we join crypto, because I am here only as a bounty hunter maybe I am not ready because the income from the bounty is also uncertain, sometimes it gets a lot of profit and sometimes it also only gets a little, it hasn't if I even joined a scam bounty campaign, it would be very detrimental to me, because the time I spent on the scam bounty I could use to join other bounty campaigns. so I'm not ready to spend all my time in this crypto world.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:22:46 AM

In my opinion, depending on the knowledge and experience, the conditions for us to decide whether to spend all the time for the crypto or not. I just joined this market as a part-time job next to my office job. And I am also trying to learn to be able to boldly devote all my time to crypto.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

I'm comfortable with my current job. I'm happy working here surrounded by interesting and kind people. There are so many comfortable jobs that is 'such-a-waste' to leave. Why should we quit in the first place? Cryptocurrency doesn't belong to anyone. Believe me, some people make it, and some people just keep losing their money. There is no guarantee that we would earn much profit.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

We work first for the sake of pleasure and knowledge, something new, penetrating into the world of Crypto, you understand how many opportunities open up for you, from a simple bounty hunter, you can be an investor.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

I don't understand why do you think that employees of different organizations will quit their job. Blockchain is an automatic system it doesn't need human involving. I’m more than sure that all activity areas that will be opened to humanity thanks to cryptocurrency will be automated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: